Sorin

We'll start operation hold Ylisse at 7:15pm GMT then (15 minutes)

I can't remember if it was decided who was being involved in this but I think it was team Europe. Also all the new people (people who joined this when the thread was moved here) are in Ferox fighting as an organised resistance of sort

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I'm back-

My avatar build is:

Build: 2
Face: 4
Hair: 2
Hair colour: 9
Voice: 1
Asset:Speed

Flaw: Luck

Personality: Usually very shy and can sometimes even appear quite cold towards others (unintentionally), but will open up and be talkative once they get to know people. Has a very good sense of humor and laughs a lot, though only once they have opened up a bit. Practices swordfighting skills a lot and can be quite self-critical and always takes the blame when something goes wrong. Is fighting this war because her older brother was killed by Anna.

We'll start operation hold Ylisse at 7:15pm GMT then (15 minutes)

I can't remember if it was decided who was being involved in this but I think it was team Europe. Also all the new people (people who joined this when the thread was moved here) are in Ferox fighting as an organised resistance of sort

Does the Ferox resistance group have a leader/leaders? There has to be someone leading the group in Ferox, at least I would think there would be.

I wanted there to, but I don't think it's decided yet

When Sorin gets on I'll suggest to him about making a poll about it, it would seem logical for the resistance to have a leader

Also Sorin, could you put the support rankings onto each of the players in your OP? Something like:

DodgeDusk

Weapons: blah blah blah

Skills: boop boop

Supports: whatever (each support could have a separate spoiler thing listening the actual support conversation itself)

Just a bit more accessibility and such, no point reading through all the pages just to see who's supporting who

Edited by DodgeDusk

I wanted there to, but I don't think it's decided yet

When Sorin gets on I'll suggest to him about making a poll about it, it would seem logical for the resistance to have a leader

Also Sorin, could you put the support rankings onto each of the players in your OP? Something like:

DodgeDusk

Weapons: blah blah blah

Skills: boop boop

Supports: whatever (each support could have a separate spoiler thing listening the actual support conversation itself)

Just a bit more accessibility and such, no point reading through all the pages just to see who's supporting who

Okay, sounds good to me^^ That was my thinking as well. It does seem logical for the resistance to have someone to lead them in this fight.

We're protecting Ylisse atm, the next skirmish is in Ferox

ENEMY PHASE!

All Annas move, Anna-FE6.gifattacks DodgeDusk with Levin_Sword_FE13_Icon.png and deals 12 damage. DodgeDusk retaliates with Silver_Bow_FE13_Icon.png, dealing a deadly 30 damage. Anna-FE6.gifdied!

Anna-FE3.gif attacks YayforYuffie with Silver_Sword_FE13_Icon.png and inflicts 15 damage! YayforYuffie hits back with Florence, dishing 21 damage

PLAYER PHASE

Why do you start without me when I am SPECIFICALLY not in Europe...I'm in pennsylvania...I was in school...Come on guys. :/

Build...You know what, just think of me as Edward from fe10 in his swordmaster form with hair option 1 from awakening thats dark brown. Okay? Okay.

Dandra attacks Anna-FE3.gif with bravesword.png. Deals 20 damage twice. Adept. 20 damage again.

Next time there's an attack and I'm asleep, WAKE ME UP!

Edited by Dandragon