Sorin

How can she tell....?

(Sound. She's got good hearing.)

"WHAT?!" Dan ran out of his room. Please don't let it be her. Please don't let it be her. Please don't let it be her!

​"I… better tell Sister."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I...just...right then. I wanted Sorin to tell so eh.

(Well, she's only told Dan and Kat. Sorry to mess with your plan. …You didn't complain about Alicia knowing, so...)

He was reading a book about Magvel, studying about the Prince of Grado, Lyon, and how he was devoured by the Demon King. "... I feel like something amazing just happened..."

"Really? Because I just heard our morale breaking."

"There are some sad voices up on the deck. I think someone died."

​"And you're assuming that because…?"

"After everything we've gone through lately? Seems logical."

​"…"

I noticed that everyone looked worried for something anf followed in pursuit. Then noticed Sorin...hitting the ground. Hey. Whats the matter?

"He's dead." I said. *Getting up slowly looking at his palm* Useless... *Starts to walk away but Marth is in the way* "Excuse me."

"YOU! You're the one who killed him!"

"Shut up. You don't know anything. Considering your actions yesterday, I'm not too surprised. You're both brothers, after all." *to Sorin* "Sister wants to speak with you, Leader."

"What made you come to that conclusion, Gulasca?" Nathaniel sighed. "He jumped. Sorin and I saw that... He has no marks on his body that would suggest otherwise." Edited by Wizard

"Shut up. You don't know anything. Considering your actions yesterday, I'm not too surprised. You're both brothers, after all." *to Sorin* "Sister wants to speak with you, Leader."

"You killed him. You all killed him! Bastards! All of you! I wish for all of you to go to hell!"

"....."

"You killed him. You all killed him! Bastards! All of you! I wish for all of you to go to hell!"

"....."

"Can I punch him? Or should I make allowance for his grief? Whatever. Leader, Sister wants to talk to you." *gives Gulusca a look* "If, however, we are guilty of 'killing' him… then so are you two. You didn't stop him either."

"He's dead." I said. *Getting up slowly looking at his palm* Useless... *Starts to walk away but Marth is in the way* "Excuse me."

I'm not sure who, but it looks like someone has died. But who? And why? Its only been a day since I returned and we lost someone? I clenched my fist, while remaining calm......Sorin. Who? Who did we lose?

"Can I punch him? Or should I make allowance for his grief? Whatever. Leader, Sister wants to talk to you." *gives Gulusca a look* "If, however, we are guilty of 'killing' him… then so are you two. You didn't stop him either."

"I...I..."

"Get away from me."*Walks off Punching a wall making a hole*

"I...I..."

"Get away from me."*Walks off Punching a wall making a hole*

"I'm nowhere near you, idiot. And punching a wall won't make him come back. If you want to die, go by yourself. But how about you stop yelling and help your sister?"