• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "Jxemas is...dead...why? Why did...this...have to...happen?"

Alicia: "Jxemas is dead...oh, Ace...that means...his soul is at the...Neutral Ground..."

Ace: "Most...likely......GAAAAAAH!"

Gaius: "Well...it wasn't Khan Poly, right?"

The pang that Nathaniel had felt when Jxemas had died was already gone. He now felt bad for his siblings over the Mighty Mage General... He left for his room.

(Bye, guys. I bet you all £10 that Jxemas will somehow return to life)

The pang that Nathaniel had felt when Jxemas had died was already gone. He now felt bad for his siblings over the Mighty Mage General... He left for his room.

(Bye, guys. I bet you all £10 that Jxemas will somehow return to life)

NAW.

"Shut up. You don't know anything. Considering your actions yesterday, I'm not too surprised. You're both brothers, after all." *to Sorin* "Sister wants to speak with you, Leader."

"Can I punch him? Or should I make allowance for his grief? Whatever. Leader, Sister wants to talk to you." *gives Gulusca a look* "If, however, we are guilty of 'killing' him… then so are you two. You didn't stop him either."

I'm not sure who, but it looks like someone has died. But who? And why? Its only been a day since I returned and we lost someone? I clenched my fist, while remaining calm......Sorin. Who? Who did we lose?

"Leaving now. Klotho let him grieve. Angie... If you need anything..." *Looks at ground while talking to Marth* "Jxemas." *Leaves to Kat's room*

----------------------

"Yes Kat?"

"Leaving now. Klotho let him grieve. Angie... If you need anything..." *Looks at ground while talking to Marth* "Jxemas." *Leaves to Kat's room*

----------------------

"Yes Kat?"

"What happened? Last I heard, land was sighted."

----------------------

"Yes Kat?"

...... Of all the times..... Of all the people..... I know that he wasn't well liked among the Dreamers. But... I had hoped that with time, he might be able to redeem himself of his sins. He had already killed himself as Shadowfrost, to actually give himself that opportunity. But..... DAMMIT ALL! Why'd he have to throw it away?Just like that? the more I stood there, the more agitated i became, so I stormed away from the scene

...... Of all the times..... Of all the people..... I know that he wasn't well liked among the Dreamers. But... I had hoped that with time, he might be able to redeem himself of his sins. He had already killed himself as Shadowfrost, to actually give himself that opportunity. But..... DAMMIT ALL! Why'd he have to throw it away?Just like that? the more I stood there, the more agitated i became, so I stormed away from the scene

"Killed himself as Shadowfrost?" Raising an eyebrow, he lowers his book. "Excuse me, but what are we on about, and who exactly has died?"

"What happened? Last I heard, land was sighted."

​"Jxemas...committed suicide... I was too slow to save him..."

"Killed himself as Shadowfrost?" Raising an eyebrow, he lowers his book. "Excuse me, but what are we on about, and who exactly has died?"

Right, I forgot that mostly everyone from the Dreamers had their memories of Shadowfrost erased. Jxemas.... Jxemas has died, via jumping off that cliff.

Right, I forgot that mostly everyone from the Dreamers had their memories of Shadowfrost erased. Jxemas.... Jxemas has died, via jumping off that cliff.

"Is that so?.." He sighed, and stood up, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger as he did. With the other hand, he tossed the book onto a nearby counter. "Do his siblings know?"

"Is that so?.." He sighed, and stood up, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger as he did. With the other hand, he tossed the book onto a nearby counter. "Do his siblings know?"

I..I'm not sure actually. I havent seen them yet. But.... I really didn't want to be there right now. I didnt want to think of the fact that we had just lost someone. I walked away from Dusk

​"Jxemas...committed suicide... I was too slow to save him..."

​"…If he can swim, or flail to something stable, he's probably still alive, Sorin. Don't write him off just yet. Land's ahead. Focus on that. Lest you have deaths you can confirm with your own eyes. With bodies."

​"…If he can swim, or flail to something stable, he's probably still alive, Sorin. Don't write him off just yet. Land's ahead. Focus on that. Lest you have deaths you can confirm with your own eyes. With bodies."

"Jxemas...fears...water...There would be no way he would survive...."

"Jxemas...fears...water...There would be no way he would survive...."

"Just because he fears water doesn't mean he can't get lucky in it. It's why I mentioned the flailing part. Unless you can produce a rotting body… I'm afraid I'm going to have my doubts. I've lived too long and seen too many things to trust a death with no body. Hell, even some deaths WITH a body. So… chin up, dear. Go take a break to get your head on straight."

Edited by Kat

"Just because he fears water doesn't mean he can't get lucky in it. It's why I mentioned the flailing part. Unless you can produce a rotting body… I'm afraid I'm going to have my doubts. I've lived too long and seen too many things to trust a death with no body. Hell, even some deaths WITH a body. So… chin up, dear. Go take a break to get your head on straight."

"........."*Sulks away*

"........."*Sulks away*

​"…Someone will have to keep an eye on both her and her brother. I'm not sure either should fight for a bit either… just in case."

"Was there anything else Kat? I feel the need to play a song."

"Nothing really. I just wanted to talk about today, and remind you that if you need to, I am here to listen. I think we'll hit land tomorrow as well, and I doubt that harbor will be unguarded. We'll need a strategy for it."

"Nothing really. I just wanted to talk about today, and remind you that if you need to, I am here to listen. I think we'll hit land tomorrow as well, and I doubt that harbor will be unguarded. We'll need a strategy for it."

"Sorry to inturrupt. But there has been a change of plans in a villain location."