• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Your next target is Raydrik. Not Lloyd Reed."

​"…Oh, really? Really? That self-important pompous bastard replaces the noble wolf sword master? I don't know whether to laugh or cry." *sighs instead* "I thank you for your information. I'm sure we'll endeavor to make plans."

​"…Oh, really? Really? That self-important pompous bastard replaces the noble wolf sword master? I don't know whether to laugh or cry." *sighs instead* "I thank you for your information. I'm sure we'll endeavor to make plans."

"No problem. Also I'm sorry for your....loss."

"Nothing really. I just wanted to talk about today, and remind you that if you need to, I am here to listen. I think we'll hit land tomorrow as well, and I doubt that harbor will be unguarded. We'll need a strategy for it."

"Actually... Can we talk about it? I'm not feeling very strategical holding this in."

"No problem. Also I'm sorry for your....loss."

​"…I'll accept that when a body is found or 200 years pass. Until then, though, I'm afraid I'm not going to buy the 'death by sea'."

"Actually... Can we talk about it? I'm not feeling very strategical holding this in."

"Of course, Sorin."

​"…I'll accept that when a body is found or 200 years pass. Until then, though, I'm afraid I'm not going to buy the 'death by sea'."

"Of course, Sorin."

"...I'm glad he's back... Truly... but he left without saying a word... Like Dusk, his approval means the world to me. True enough we weren't close enough to where he could just say good bye... But all his words... Those times where he praised me... How many of them weren't him just humoring his disgrace of a family member? The Altean Sorin didn't yell but I can tell he isn't happy with my attitude toward his liege..."

"...I'm glad he's back... Truly... but he left without saying a word... Like Dusk, his approval means the world to me. True enough we weren't close enough to where he could just say good bye... But all his words... Those times where he praised me... How many of them weren't him just humoring his disgrace of a family member? The Altean Sorin didn't yell but I can tell he isn't happy with my attitude toward his liege..."

"True, we were quite far away and the poor man had gotten quite the shock, no thanks to Mila for blurting it out. But, Sorin… I do not think he is the type to really humor anyone. He sees too clearly for that. Also, I do not think you are a disgrace. You're in a difficult situation that he cannot fathom. I highly doubt he's judged you as anything but a family member he wishes to help. That is the type of person he is. If he gave you praise, it was because you deserved it, and he wanted to make certain someone told you. At least, that's what I think."

"True, we were quite far away and the poor man had gotten quite the shock, no thanks to Mila for blurting it out. But, Sorin… I do not think he is the type to really humor anyone. He sees too clearly for that. Also, I do not think you are a disgrace. You're in a difficult situation that he cannot fathom. I highly doubt he's judged you as anything but a family member he wishes to help. That is the type of person he is. If he gave you praise, it was because you deserved it, and he wanted to make certain someone told you. At least, that's what I think."

"And I get that but... I need to hear it from him. Yet being around him for more than 10 seconds make me feel even worse... It's pathetic..."

"And I get that but... I need to hear it from him. Yet being around him for more than 10 seconds make me feel even worse... It's pathetic..."

"Well then, why not write a letter explaining? Knowing him, he'll come flying after you and say everything you need to hear. Probably in less than ten seconds too."

"Well then, why not write a letter explaining? Knowing him, he'll come flying after you and say everything you need to hear. Probably in less than ten seconds too."

"That's a good idea. I'll try that. Thank you sister. How long do you think we have before we reach the port?"

Ace: "Need some help, Marth?"

"That'd be great actually. Lets go Ace.

"What do you want. I won't speak to my brothers murderers."

" Shadow was not murdered. He willingly fell to his own death...... Much to my own chagrin"

"That'd be great actually. Lets go Ace. " Shadow was not murdered. He willingly fell to his own death...... Much to my own chagrin"

Ace: "We found him." To Gulasca: "I may not have witnessed it, but that's no reason for you to grieve alone."

Ace: "We found him." To Gulasca: "I may not have witnessed it, but that's no reason for you to grieve alone."

"I refuse to believe that. You're all murders! One day I'll see burn in the flames of hell. I'll make sure of it."*Walks away*

"....I...."

"I refuse to believe that. You're all murders! One day I'll see burn in the flames of hell. I'll make sure of it."*Walks away*

"....I...."

Ace: "Since when does an incident like this make us all killers?"

"You didn't save him. He should've lived. Why couldn't you have saved him? You made him die."

I wasn't there and had just came back. I couldn't have caused it. I actually was one of the only few here that still trusted him despite the way he acts. I had hoped that he could redeem himself in life.

Edited by Hero-King

".......It...doesn't......B-but.."

Ace: "I think I understand now, Gulasca's mad that no one else tried to stop him from walking off. To be honest, I rushed out too late, only to see the fall. Had I been faster, perhaps I'd have been able to do something. Nothing bugs me more than losing a comrade."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace: "I think I understand now, Gulasca's mad that no one else tried to stop him from walking off. To be honest, I rushed out just to see the fall. Had I been faster, perhaps I'd have been able to do something. Nothing bugs me more than losing a comrade."

"Too....much....death.....first mother...then father....now....him......I...don't...under...stand..."

"That's a good idea. I'll try that. Thank you sister. How long do you think we have before we reach the port?"

"Tomorrow at the latest, I'm certain. We might delay just to come up with a suitable plan… and to lure out any fliers the enemy might have."

".......It...doesn't......B-but.."

"Sister sent this for you." *hands Angie a potion* "It's a sleeping draught. She was afraid you wouldn't be able to sleep well."