• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hmm... I guess that will be a question that will never be answered... But Nathaniel" He pointed at him. "You must reassure if she does think that way. Your old feelings for Elise will probably never fade away, but you must shove them to one side and open your heart to Glaedyr. If you don't, then... Well, I'm sure you know what I'm on about"

"Yes..." Nathaniel nodded. "Thanks, Dusk... And congratulations, you just went up to 8.5/10 on the friend scale!" Nathaniel left, chuckling.

(Bye, guysh~!)

"...Capsules?"

"That's what she called them. There were… round little things that she says could be made with the same ingredients as the tea, but were a lot more potent. And dangerous."

"Yes..." Nathaniel nodded. "Thanks, Dusk... And congratulations, you just went up to 8.5/10 on the friend scale!" Nathaniel left, chuckling.

"Oh my... Won't be long before he'll be humping my leg" Shaking the head, he tried to get the sheer thought out of his mind. He then continued to knit

Edited by DodgeDusk

"That's what she called them. There were… round little things that she says could be made with the same ingredients as the tea, but were a lot more potent. And dangerous."

"And you thought it would be perfectly fine to let a pregnant woman work alone with such ingredients!? Klotho, this cannot happen unsupervised! Look after Dan please. I'm going to find Kat. And if Dan wets the bed, he's to clean it."

Yuffie then rushes off to find Kat.

*still trying to walk using his crutch* "Fuck... this... defective... leg..."

"... I feel like an idiot is doing idiotic things..." Putting his needles to the side, he got up and went to investigate

"And you thought it would be perfectly fine to let a pregnant woman work alone with such ingredients!? Klotho, this cannot happen unsupervised! Look after Dan please. I'm going to find Kat. And if Dan wets the bed, he's to clean it."

Yuffie then rushes off to find Kat.

​"Uh… but they're just the same things you gave her for the… and he's gone. Great." *looks at the sleeping Dan* "…I have to WATCH him? That's BORING!"

Yuffie knocks on the door to Kat's cabin. "Kat, may I come in? There's something I believe we need to discuss!"

​"Muh?" *manages to push herself up and rubs at her eyes sleepily*

*still walking, having gotten the hang of his crutch* "Hah! Suck my dick, broken bones!"

"If broken bones could suck dick then I want to watch it happen as soon as. That sounds hilarious" Turning a corner, he found the Khan. "Should you be walking around?"

"I've got a crutch, I'll be fine. It's not like I'm fighting or whatever. Speaking of which, you seen Yuffie around? Maybe he can heal it up with his staves."

"I've got a crutch, I'll be fine. It's not like I'm fighting or whatever. Speaking of which, you seen Yuffie around? Maybe he can heal it up with his staves."

"Uh... I believe he was with Dan and Klotho in the former's room, but who knows, he might've gone somewhere else"

"I would apologise, but I have to lecture you first. May I come in?"

"Well, yes, but lecture? Yuffie, aside from getting up to greet Marth, I'd say I've been following all your instructions?"

"Shit. Well, whatever. I can just add the crutch to the list of weapons I can use."

"Decapitation by crutch... Well, if one person could do it, Poly, if would be you... That, or my old instructor"

"Well, yes, but lecture? Yuffie, aside from getting up to greet Marth, I'd say I've been following all your instructions?"

"Kat, you've been making potent sleeping pills by yourself, WHILE pregnant! You know that's risky! What if something had gone wrong! Never mind the risk it posed were you to suffer postpartum depression or psychosis!"