Sorin

Meanwhile, Marth is still out on deck, awaiting for moment that we land in the ValmHarbor

Sorin saw Marth out on the deck and decided now would be a good time to give him that letter. He approached him taking the letter out of his pocket and holding it out to him. "Here. This explains everything...."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Kat, you've been making potent sleeping pills by yourself, WHILE pregnant! You know that's risky! What if something had gone wrong! Never mind the risk it posed were you to suffer postpartum depression or psychosis!"

"? No, I haven't made pills or capsules. I was just telling Klotho earlier about how they could be dangerous. I've just been making the tea packets and potions."

He began shaking. His eyes, rather than simply being closed, became scrunched. His face had a look as though he were in a struggle. He was having another nightmare.

Edited by DenDurgon

He began shaking. His eyes, rather than simply being closed, became scrunched. His face had a look as though he were in a struggle. He was having another nightmare.

*watching* "This is boring. I'm bored."

"Wait, so you're NOT making them? I thought Klotho said..." Yuffie thinks back. "Wait, she said you weren't making them. Well don't I look the fool now?"

"I'd only make them if you ordered, Yuffie. They're too dangerous to just leave lying around. Why bring this up?"

He began to toss and turn upon the floor, violently. Inside his mind, he could not make out what he was seeing. But some force was upon him. And it seemed to be telling him something. A sense of urgency was felt from the force. A desire for something, and for it to come faster. However, he could not comprehend what it was that it wanted. It felt like it was tormenting him. In the real world, he stopped turning about and began to violently shake. Foam protruded from his mouth.

Edited by DenDurgon

He began to toss and turn upon the floor, violently. Inside his mind, he could not make out what he was seeing. But some force was upon him. And it seemed to be telling him something. A sense of urgency was felt from the force. A desire for something, and for it to come faster. However, he could not comprehend what it was that it wanted. It felt like it was tormenting him. In the real world, he stopped turning about and began to violently shake. Foam protruded from his mouth.

​"Uh…" *pushes Dan off the bed, hoping that would wake him up* "…Did it work?"

As Cassandra wandered around the ship, she heard the loud 'thump' of someone hitting the floor. She ran towards the source of the sound and burst through into that room, unaware that it was in fact Dan's, with Klotho watching over him.

"I'd only make them if you ordered, Yuffie. They're too dangerous to just leave lying around. Why bring this up?"

"Dan needed my help, and he took lots of tea and drank it and Klotho asked if it was bad for him and I said it wasn't because you know it's strainings of some herbs and then she said something about capsules and I missed a word she said and I thought you were making super powerful herb capsules and I was worried because of the baby and then I made a fool of myself hahahahaha." Yuffie inhales deeply.

"Welp, that clears that up."

As Cassandra wandered around the ship, she heard the loud 'thump' of someone hitting the floor. She ran towards the source of the sound and burst through into that room, unaware that it was in fact Dan's, with Klotho watching over him.

​"Uh… hi?"

"Dan needed my help, and he took lots of tea and drank it and Klotho asked if it was bad for him and I said it wasn't because you know it's strainings of some herbs and then she said something about capsules and I missed a word she said and I thought you were making super powerful herb capsules and I was worried because of the baby and then I made a fool of myself hahahahaha." Yuffie inhales deeply.

"Welp, that clears that up."

​"Oh I…. wait, you left Dan alone with Klotho? Yuffie, Klotho has NO medical training."

Sorin saw Marth out on the deck and decided now would be a good time to give him that letter. He approached him taking the letter out of his pocket and holding it out to him. "Here. This explains everything...."

Marth turned around and was surprised to see Sorin, but also confused as to why he was trying so hard to avoid him. Ah, Sorin. Is everything all.... No sooner after speaking did he pull out a letter for me. A letter? For me? As I took the letter from him and began to read the contents of it, he was left speechless. Supposedly, Sorin felt that he was ashamed of him? But why would Marth ever say that? He had only the utmost respect for him after all. Sorin.... I don't understand. Never have I thought you as a disgrace. Truth be told, I actually have the utmost respect for you, but me leaving was not in my intentions. I just kinda... had to. If this is indeed what you felt... then why didn't you say anything? I'm always happy to help you know

Looking over at Dan's form laying on the ground, Cassandra let out a muted scream and knelt down next to Dan. "No...! I'm not watching you get hurt at all! Are you okay... please... be okay!" She said frantically, trying her best not to tear up.

Looking over at Dan's form laying on the ground, Cassandra let out a muted scream and knelt down next to Dan. "No...! I'm not watching you get hurt at all! Are you okay... please... be okay!" She said frantically, trying her best not to tear up.

​"Uh… I don't know. Hey, is he looking worse? I think he drank too much tea."

"He drank some tea and went to sleep. What's the worst that could happen?"

Hi there fate. *tempts*

​"…You do realize this is OUR army, right?"

Dan was still shaking uncontrollably and foaming from the mouth. And he was still locked inside whatever nightmare held his consciousness.

Edited by DenDurgon

"I have yet to see anyone do anything dangerous in their sleep. If he starts sleepwalking, Klotho will stop him from leaving the room."

​"…Yuffie. Again. Our army. Also, you do realize nightmares can kill people right? Literally?"

Dan was still shaking uncontrollably and foaming from the mouth. And he was still locked inside whatever nightmare held his consciousness.

Cassandra saw Dan's shaking and tried to cradle him in her arms, nuzzling her head into his chest. 'If it helps you get through this nightmare... I'll do anything to help...' She thought, as she continued to try and comfort the sleeping Dan.

Yuffie quickly walked out of the room. As soon as the door shut, he could be heard running to Dan's room. Rushing in, he saw Klotho looking down at Dan, while Cassandra held his hand. Dan, meanwhile appeared to be seizing.

He stepped around the trio, and placed a pillow beneath Dan's head. He then moved all dangerous objects out of his reach. "I... I don't know what to do..."

Yuffie quickly walked out of the room. As soon as the door shut, he could be heard running to Dan's room. Rushing in, he saw Klotho looking down at Dan, while Cassandra held his hand. Dan, meanwhile appeared to be seizing.

He stepped around the trio, and placed a pillow beneath Dan's head. He then moved all dangerous objects out of his reach. "I... I don't know what to do..."

"I think he's calming down now?" *looks up at him* "What did I do?"

"I don't know. What happened while I was gone?"

"Well, he slept, scrunched up his face, and then… yeah. I pushed him out of the bed to try and wake him up."

Marth turned around and was surprised to see Sorin, but also confused as to why he was trying so hard to avoid him. Ah, Sorin. Is everything all.... No sooner after speaking did he pull out a letter for me. A letter? For me? As I took the letter from him and began to read the contents of it, he was left speechless. Supposedly, Sorin felt that he was ashamed of him? But why would Marth ever say that? He had only the utmost respect for him after all. Sorin.... I don't understand. Never have I thought you as a disgrace. Truth be told, I actually have the utmost respect for you, but me leaving was not in my intentions. I just kinda... had to. If this is indeed what you felt... then why didn't you say anything? I'm always happy to help you know

"...Because it was foolish for me to feel this way. They told me how you had to leave immediately and yet... Your guard was rather positive you'd say something like that but..."