• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hmm? What's wrong?" *turns* "Oh, hello brother." *turns back to Aimee and pokes her cheek again* "You're so SQUISHY, Ribbon."

"Hey there, Klotho" Turning his head to the Anna that had just announced herself as Aimee, he gave him a stern look. "Aimee... Oh, Phoibus sent you here, didn't he? Oh, and I have that unusual hair colour too, in case you haven't noticed"

"This... is your brother?" Aimee briefly turned her head to glance back at the girl before she switched her gaze back to the man in front of her. Since his bow was out and could easily be aimed for her, she was panicking, all too aware that speed wasn't her forte. If he decided to attack her, there was no way she was dodging it at such short notice. "I... well you're just as squishy, you." She - as quickly as she could, anyway - hurriedly spun around and gave the girl behind her a quick jab to the ribs before turning back.

"I, yes... Aimee. I - Oh!" Aimee clapped a hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide that silly grin that always appeared at hearing his name, her demeanor changing completely. She forced herself to keep a straight face before she moved her hand again, placing it behind her back. "You know Phoibus? And... yes, you do. Is that hair color commonplace or something?"

"This... is your brother?" Aimee briefly turned her head to glance back at the girl before she switched her gaze back to the man in front of her. Since his bow was out and could easily be aimed for her, she was panicking, all too aware that speed wasn't her forte. If he decided to attack her, there was no way she was dodging it at such short notice. "I... well you're just as squishy, you." She - as quickly as she could, anyway - hurriedly spun around and gave the girl behind her a quick jab to the ribs before turning back.

"I, yes... Aimee. I - Oh!" Aimee clapped a hand over her mouth in an attempt to hide that silly grin that always appeared at hearing his name, her demeanor changing completely. She forced herself to keep a straight face before she moved her hand again, placing it behind her back. "You know Phoibus? And... yes, you do. Is that hair color commonplace or something?"

​"Yeah, yes, and… no, not really." *awkward suddenly* "You know him?"

"No, not really. She just calls me "Brother", and I think of her as a little sister" He pats her head and runs his fingers through her ponytail. "I do know Phoibus. Let's say he's... An acquaintance of mine. And no, it isn't. So glad I got it though. I love white"

"No, not really. She just calls me "Brother", and I think of her as a little sister" He pats her head and runs his fingers through her ponytail. "I do know Phoibus. Let's say he's... An acquaintance of mine. And no, it isn't. So glad I got it though. I love white"

​*very, very quietly* "I… hate the color."

Silvia retreated back, raising her fingers to her lips to whistle for Aurum so she could scout the area. She had seen Sorin earlier, same with Ace, Alicia and Klotho... and the barrel, but one person was missing.

Marth.

The moment Aurum touched down, she grabbed onto the reins and swung herself onto the saddle, telling Aurum to take off again.

It didn't take long, despite the acrid black smoke choking the air... maybe it was the bright blue hair against all the orange and yellow, maybe it was the light reflecting off the tiara.

... Definitely the latter. It nearly blinded her.

She dropped Aurum's height again, and jumped down the moment she was close enough, immediately running over to wrap her arms around Marth and pull him to his feet. "H-Hey... Marth? You HAVE to stay with me okay?" she told him, guiding him back to Aurum and pushing him up on the saddle before boarding herself, wrapping one around him to keep him in place and the other to hold Aurum's reigns as they took off to the sky again.

I had thought that I would pass out from the clouds of smoke. Each and every huff of breath began to become more painful as the one before it as i gradually became weaker. Did the others make it out all right? I would rather not we lose them to the fumes as well, but with the way things are, I might not be joining back with them. Even if I were to revert back to card form, who would be there to retrieve me in my state? The flames would ensue and the card would burn with it, thus ensuring that I would never return. the odds were turned against my favor.

That is, until I noticed a pegasus flying in the sky. Who could that be? As it descended, it turned out to be Silvia coming to my rescue. Normally I was the one who did the saving, so it felt odd at first. And yet, all the while, I am grateful that she came. *Cough* I am... okay now, thanks to you. I owe you my life Silvia. As we ascended away, I looked back at the fiery horizon, hoping that everyone else got out safely as well.

​"Yeah, yes, and… no, not really." *awkward suddenly* "You know him?"

She paused for a moment, using her fingers to tick off the answers to her questions as she responded in kind. She tapped a finger to her other hand's index finger for the first question. "Okay, so he's your brother... wait." She turned around and pointing briefly at the man, nodding at this response and mentally ticking off the question. "Oh! Okay! And you both know Phoibus... guess he's kind of popular around here~" She broke off to giggle, pushing aside her bangs briefly before ticking off the final question. "And oh. That makes me even more jealous, that's so not fair." She pouted for a moment, before smiling and turning back to the girl. "Um... yeah. I know Phoibus. I'm gonna guess you do too!"

I had thought that I would pass out from the clouds of smoke. Each and every huff of breath began to become more painful as the one before it as i gradually became weaker. Did the others make it out all right? I would rather not we lose them to the fumes as well, but with the way things are, I might not be joining back with them. Even if I were to revert back to card form, who would be there to retrieve me in my state? The flames would ensue and the card would burn with it, thus ensuring that I would never return. the odds were turned against my favor.

That is, until I noticed a pegasus flying in the sky. Who could that be? As it descended, it turned out to be Silvia coming to my rescue. Normally I was the one who did the saving, so it felt odd at first. And yet, all the while, I am grateful that she came. *Cough* I am... okay now, thanks to you. I owe you my life Silvia. As we ascended away, I looked back at the fiery horizon, hoping that everyone else got out safely as well.

Silvia breathed a sigh of relief, reaching back to ruffle Marth's hair. "That's the absolute least I could do, Marth. But... how did you get separated so easily?" She paused, rethinking her question before shaking her head. "Duh. Smoke. Never mind."

She paused for a moment, using her fingers to tick off the answers to her questions as she responded in kind. She tapped a finger to her other hand's index finger for the first question. "Okay, so he's your brother... wait." She turned around and pointing briefly at the man, nodding at this response and mentally ticking off the question. "Oh! Okay! And you both know Phoibus... guess he's kind of popular around here~" She broke off to giggle, pushing aside her bangs briefly before ticking off the final question. "And oh. That makes me even more jealous, that's so not fair." She pouted for a moment, before smiling and turning back to the girl. "Um... yeah. I know Phoibus. I'm gonna guess you do too!"

​"Yeah, we do. Um… HOW do you know him, exactly?"

"Lad shows every now and then, mostly to agitate us and/or help us in some weird way" He pauses for a second, then goes into a sarcastic tone. "Course, if you're stubborn enough though, you'll slide right into his heart and you'll be besties"

​"Yeah, we do. Um… HOW do you know him, exactly?"

Aimee spun around on her toes to fully face her, catching the awkward expression on the girl's face and suddenly not feeling the desire to answer her question. "I..." But it was Phoibus, the love of her life, and if she couldn't shout that love to the heavens then what was the point in having it. "Well... he'smylover," she blurted out, instantly blushing to the roots of her hair. She was distracted by the man's response, and let out a laugh, turning back to shoot him a wink. "That's step three on How to Conquer Phoiby's Heart. Kinda already got that one down~!"

Edited by Vashiane

Aimee spun around on her toes to fully face her, catching the awkward expression on the girl's face and suddenly not feeling the desire to answer her question. "I..." But it was Phoibus, the love of her life, and if she couldn't shout that love to the heavens then what was the point in having it. "Well... he'smylover," she blurted out, instantly blushing to the roots of her hair. She was distracted by the man's response, and let out a laugh, turning back to shoot him a wink. "That's step three on How to Conquer Phoiby's Heart. Kinda already got that one down~!"

​"…Oh…" *looks sad for just a fraction of a second. No, not just sad, DEVASTATED. But then it's gone, and there's a bright smile on her face like there was absolutely nothing wrong* "I see, Ribbon. So, you're a sage? Cleric? Barrel warrior?"

"But... Wait, what?" He quickly glanced at Klotho, then back to Aimee... Then back at Klotho, removing his hand from Klotho's ponytail as he did. "That's... Oh my"

​"…Oh…" *looks sad for just a fraction of a second. No, not just sad, DEVASTATED. But then it's gone, and there's a bright smile on her face like there was absolutely nothing wrong* "I see, Ribbon. So, you're a sage? Cleric? Barrel warrior?"

"But... Wait, what?" He quickly glanced at Klotho, then back to Aimee... Then back at Klotho, removing his hand from Klotho's ponytail as he did. "That's... Oh my"

Her voice caused Aimee to turn back to her, proudly holding up her Physic staff in a heroic pose. "Barrel warrior, of course!" she said, taking a moment to laugh before she truly answered the question. "Sage! All my tomes are... right here, in my bag." She held out the bag slung over her shoulder to show her, before she spun around to glance at the man, looking from him to her for a few moments. "Probably something personal... I - I'll be... over here~" Aimee said, sliding a few space out of the... silent conversation.

Her voice caused Aimee to turn back to her, proudly holding up her Physic staff in a heroic pose. "Barrel warrior, of course!" she said, taking a moment to laugh before she truly answered the question. "Sage! All my tomes are... right here, in my bag." She held out the bag slung over her shoulder to show her, before she spun around to glance at the man, looking from him to her for a few moments. "Probably something personal... I - I'll be... over here~" Aimee said, sliding a few space out of the... silent conversation.

*ignores Dusk and goes after Aimee, rifling through her bag* "Oh, hey, these are thunder tomes. That's probably painful."

[so Phoibus and Aimee are...] Glancing at Klotho once more, he slumped his shoulders and frowned. [Poor girl...]

Edited by DodgeDusk

*Looks around to see all his allies safe* "Good. This would be easier if I could I have a mystic tome but..." *Uses Rexcaliber to pick up water from the ocean and start dousing the flames*

*ignores Dusk and goes after Aimee, rifling through her bag* "Oh, hey, these are thunder tomes. That's probably painful."

"Wah!" Aimee almost jumped back in shock at her suddenly digging into her bag, blushing slightly at her boldness. "Y-Yeah! Um. Mostly Thoron tomes, I've got an Elthunder in there for practicing stuff though..." she mumbled, trailing off as she reached into the girl's quiver and removed an arrow, holding it in front of her face to examine it. "Ooh. So pointy..."

"Wah!" Aimee almost jumped back in shock at her suddenly digging into her bag, blushing slightly at her boldness. "Y-Yeah! Um. Mostly Thoron tomes, I've got an Elthunder in there for practicing stuff though..." she mumbled, trailing off as she reached into the girl's quiver and removed an arrow, holding it in front of her face to examine it. "Ooh. So pointy..."

In disbelief, Dusk just decided to walk up to the two females. "Careful love" He takes out his own arrow and taps the two arrowheads together, then smirks and dons the sarcastic tone again. "The things are pretty pointy. Don't want to scar your beautiful face now, don't we?"

In disbelief, Dusk just decided to walk up to the two females. "Careful love" He takes out his own arrow and taps the two arrowheads together, then smirks and dons the sarcastic tone again. "The things are pretty pointy. Don't want to scar your beautiful face now, don't we?"

Aimee flinched as the second arrow came into her eyesight, her eyes going wide as she fumbled with the arrow in her own hands out of shock of seeing the other appear. "I - I... yeah, that would be... not... so... not so great..." Aimee said, still blushing. "W-Wait. You're an archer too?"

Aimee flinched as the second arrow came into her eyesight, her eyes going wide as she fumbled with the arrow in her own hands out of shock of seeing the other appear. "I - I... yeah, that would be... not... so... not so great..." Aimee said, still blushing. "W-Wait. You're an archer too?"

"Look at you, blushing... How cute" Her question prompted him to take out his silver bow from his back. "Indeed. I was originally a Sniper, but as of late, I took up the use of axes and became a Warrior" He carefully managed to place the arrow he was holding between her fingertips that held the other arrow, and pushed the side of his jacket back a bit, showing the blooded blade of a silver axe