Sorin

Aimee took note of the two girls approaching and waved at them both before turning back to Dusk. "Okay! So she's on the ship, right? That's not too difficult..." She swiftly turned and bid her goodbyes before trailing behind Dusk, fiddling with the staff in her hands. While really, she shouldn't have been so nervous, she kind of was. This was Phoibus' sister, the sister she'd heard so much and yet so little about. She knew the girl, but couldn't describe her, recognized her traits through his descriptions yet couldn't call them out for her own. She was kind of intimidated by this Agrona, a person she's never even met.

It was an odd feeling.

Very odd.

Ace and Alicia both waved back while still following behind this new visitor, Ace noting their guest being an Anna.

Both siblings leaned outside Kat's doorway, to see what was going to happen next.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'm busy calculating how much longer we probably have until those reinforcements arrive, so whoever's out there had better be prepared to be a messenger to Sorin."

"Yes yes..." Opening the door, he waltzed in. "I'll do that now in a minute. We have a guest, dear" He turned and whispered into Aimee's ear. "By the way, do not call her Agrona. She kinda... dislikes the name"

"Reinforcements? Oh dear..."

(How did you hear that when Kat's inside the boat, and you stated yourself to be outside?)

"Yes yes..." Opening the door, he waltzed in. "I'll do that now in a minute. We have a guest, dear" He turned and whispered into Aimee's ear. "By the way, do not call her Agrona. She kinda... dislikes the name"

"Oh?" *looks up to see Aimee* "Oh. Hello, there."

Edited by Aqua

"I'm busy calculating how much longer we probably have until those reinforcements arrive, so whoever's out there had better be prepared to be a messenger to Sorin."

"I can play messenger!" Aimee piped up, gently opening the door and sliding her way inside the room. "I... w-whoa." The resemblance was... so uncanny for a moment she thought Phoibus was right in front of her. She pressed a hand to her chest, trying to slow down her heartbeat and cleared her throat. "Um... A-Agrona? I... Phoibus sent me. To. Y'know, find you."

"I can play messenger!" Aimee piped up, gently opening the door and sliding her way inside the room. "I... w-whoa." The resemblance was... so uncanny for a moment she thought Phoibus was right in front of her. She pressed a hand to her chest, trying to slow down her heartbeat and cleared her throat. "Um... A-Agrona? I... Phoibus sent me. To. Y'know, find you."

"I know who you are. Apparently, he neglected to tell you that I'd prefer to be called 'Kat'. Take this as your warning." *looks to Dusk and hands him a note* "Give this to Sorin while I talk with our guest. Tell him also to not let anyone die. I've got a REALLY bad feeling and, much as I'd like to write it off as pregnancy worries, I'm not so sure about it."

Edited by Aqua

"I know who you are. Apparently, he neglected to tell you that I'd prefer to be called 'Kat'. Take this as your warning." *looks to Dusk and hands him a note* "Give this to Sorin while I talk with our guest. Tell him also to not let anyone die. I've got a REALLY bad feeling and, much as I'd like to write it off as pregnancy worries, I'm not so sure about it."

"Yeah, sure" Swiping the note from her hands, he quickly dashed out of the room and back into the derelict town, in hopes of finding Sorin. "Sooooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnn~"

Ace: *outside doorway, hears this* "No sense staying here then, comeon Sis. Let's ensure no one dies out there. I have a sinking feeling this fight isn't done yet."

Alicia: "Ah, and I was going to see how Poly is this day. I did hear him shouting earlier from the ship's deck."

Ace: "No doubt something shipping related, knowing him."

Ace: *outside doorway, hears this* "No sense staying here then, comeon Sis. Let's ensure no one dies out there. I have a sinking feeling this fight isn't done yet."

Alicia: "Ah, and I was going to see how Poly is this day. I did hear him shouting earlier from the ship's deck."

Ace: "No doubt something shipping related, knowing him."

Samson had tiredly dragged himself away from the wheel, his hands feeling quite sore. "He-hello Miss Ace and Alicia.

Samson had tiredly dragged himself away from the wheel, his hands feeling quite sore. "He-hello Miss Ace and Alicia.

"Hey Sammy, Ace and Alicia."

Ace and Alicia both waved to Sampson and Nathaniel.

Ace: "Hi Sampson, you look like you really need some rest there."

Alicia: "Hi Nathaniel, it's good you didn't fight yesterday. There was a cloud of thick smoke enveloping the battlefield."

Ace: "Yeah, that stuff made it hard to breathe."

Ace and Alicia both waved to Sampson and Nathaniel.

Ace: "Hi Sampson, you look like you really need some rest there."

Alicia: "Hi Nathaniel, it's good you didn't fight yesterday. There was a cloud of thick smoke enveloping the battlefield."

Ace: "Yeah, that stuff made it hard to breathe."

"I should probably get some rest... but if i sleep now, it will throw off my waking times tomorrow..."

As Silvia and I hovered across the battlefield on Aurum, I took notice of the subsiding of flames. At least now it will be easier to breathe. And to top it all off, everyone made it out okay, much to my relief. Hey, can you take us to everyone else?

Aimee squeaked and flattened herself against the wall. Intimidation tactics, GO. Seriously, even Serena hadn't reduced her mind into a gibbering mess of panicked swears this quickly... and that had been SERENA, giver of death glares so harsh they spilled blood and tears.

She watched Dusk leave with the note in hand, and re-shifted her attention to Agr - Katkatkatkatttt - finally giving the woman her reply.

"Kat. Right. S-So noted..."

As Silvia and I hovered across the battlefield on Aurum, I took notice of the subsiding of flames. At least now it will be easier to breathe. And to top it all off, everyone made it out okay, much to my relief. Hey, can you take us to everyone else?

Silvia hadn't even paid attention to the flames, having slid one of the tomes out of her bag and balanced it on her knee while she held onto both Aurum's reigns AND Marth. Multi-tasking at its finest, which she something she proudly declared herself to be an expert in doing.

... Of course, no one else agreed but...

"Everyone... else?" Silvia chanced a glance down towards the ground and spotted several figures clustered together, the flames reduced to little but embers and ashes. "Sure thing. You MIGHT want to hold on though, just saying," Silvia warned, quickly stowing her tome again and guiding Aurum down.

That was one thing about Aurum that she actually preferred Argentum for - the latter was FAR better at gentle landings and take-offs, even if Argentum could be a massive jerk and deliberately make them terrible, just because.

The moment she landed she swiftly dismounted, diving back into her bag for her tome and began to read it again.

Edited by Vashiane

"Yeah, sure" Swiping the note from her hands, he quickly dashed out of the room and back into the derelict town, in hopes of finding Sorin. "Sooooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnn~"

"Hmm?"

"I should probably get some rest... but if i sleep now, it will throw off my waking times tomorrow..."

Ace: "Just don't push yourself too hard today, okay? Sleep derivation can make you consider crazy stuff. Trust me, I didn't sleep for three days and I nearly ended my own life."

Alicia: "Before I disembark again, I'll go see how Poly's doing before I go back out."

Running up to Sorin, he quickly handed him the letter. "From Kat. She also said something about nobody being allowed to die, which is... Yeah"

"Goes with saying right?" *Reads the letter* "Lloyd and another unknown person. Got it."