Sorin

Silvia hadn't even paid attention to the flames, having slid one of the tomes out of her bag and balanced it on her knee while she held onto both Aurum's reigns AND Marth. Multi-tasking at its finest, which she something she proudly declared herself to be an expert in doing.

... Of course, no one else agreed but...

"Everyone... else?" Silvia chanced a glance down towards the ground and spotted several figures clustered together, the flames reduced to little but embers and ashes. "Sure thing. You MIGHT want to hold on though, just saying," Silvia warned, quickly stowing her tome again and guiding Aurum down.

That was one thing about Aurum that she actually preferred Argentum for - the latter was FAR better at gentle landings and take-offs, even if Argentum could be a massive jerk and deliberately make them terrible, just because.

The moment she landed she swiftly dismounted, diving back into her bag for her tome and began to read it again.

Hold...on? Whoa! At first I didnt know what it is that she meant, but I quickly learned minutes afterwards as Aurum took a nosedive for ground level at incredible speeds. Being with Caeda in the past, you would THINK that I would be used to being on a pegasus. But Aurum.... either she didn't like me, or just wasn't the kind who was gentle with passengers. Either way, I was clinging to Silvia for dear life until we had reached ground level, where I had fallen off of Aurum due to the poor landing. W-well..... That sure was..something. Thanks again I said as I began to dust myself off and recollect myself. Now, to regroup. I went off to lok for Sorin, Ace and the others

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"As I may have mentioned at some point before, I promised myself that I would confess to Glaedyr at Valm. Here we are..."

Alicia: "I see, I pray that your efforts are successful, Nathaniel."

Ace: "I think I remember you mentioning that, all the same I'm rooting for you."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Aimee squeaked and flattened herself against the wall. Intimidation tactics, GO. Seriously, even Serena hadn't reduced her mind into a gibbering mess of panicked swears this quickly... and that had been SERENA, giver of death glares so harsh they spilled blood and tears.

She watched Dusk leave with the note in hand, and re-shifted her attention to Agr - Katkatkatkatttt - finally giving the woman her reply.

"Kat. Right. S-So noted..."

"All right. Now, I know why you're here. Phoibus took care of that, and it is EXCEEDINGLY rare he asks me for a favor. So, here are the rules. You make yourself helpful, you only attack another Dreamer as an absolute last resort, you do not go intentionally snooping through people's things, and you do not interfere with a battle plan. Do these things, and you will stay. Break one, and I will be forced to kill you for the safety of my army. You don't have control over what Phoibus does with your information, after all, so feel free to tell him anything you want. Are we clear?"

Alicia: "I see, I pray that your efforts are successful, Nathaniel."

Ace: "I think I remember you mentioning that, all the same I'm rooting for you."

"Thank you..." Nathaniel nodded, a faint smile at his lips. "...I'll be leaving with Breezy and a group of others, including Glaedyr, for a mission. I'll be gone for a bit... Can you look after this?" Nathaniel took off the jade locket, with the two unused wedding rings on the chain, and handed it to Alicia. "...I don't want to lose it."

Hold...on? Whoa! At first I didnt know what it is that she meant, but I quickly learned minutes afterwards as Aurum took a nosedive for ground level at incredible speeds. Being with Caeda in the past, you would THINK that I would be used to being on a pegasus. But Aurum.... either she didn't like me, or just wasn't the kind who was gentle with passengers. Either way, I was clinging to Silvia for dear life until we had reached ground level, where I had fallen off of Aurum due to the poor landing. W-well..... That sure was..something. Thanks again I said as I began to dust myself off and recollect myself. Now, to regroup. I went off to lok for Sorin, Ace and the others

"Hiya, person."

"Thank you..." Nathaniel nodded, a faint smile at his lips. "...I'll be leaving with Breezy and a group of others, including Glaedyr, for a mission. I'll be gone for a bit... Can you look after this?" Nathaniel took off the jade locket, with the two unused wedding rings on the chain, and handed it to Alicia. "...I don't want to lose it."

Alicia watched Nathaniel hand her the jade locket with the two unused wedding rings on its chain, "This are your most precious pieces of jewelry... I'll watch over them for you until you return successfully from your mission with Breezy and the others, Nathaniel," Alicia said, slipping the jade locket with the rings on it's chain in her Grandmaster coat pocket, noting to herself to place it in a secure location before another fight should occur.

Silvia chuckled to herself, flipping another page in her tome and glancing up at Marth as he recollected himself. "Sorry? I didn't expect that sort of landing but... still better than my pegasus back home. SHE would have thrown you off completely." She slammed the book shut and gently rubbed behind Aurum's ears, slowly guiding her along towards the others.

"All right. Now, I know why you're here. Phoibus took care of that, and it is EXCEEDINGLY rare he asks me for a favor. So, here are the rules. You make yourself helpful, you only attack another Dreamer as an absolute last resort, you do not go intentionally snooping through people's things, and you do not interfere with a battle plan. Do these things, and you will stay. Break one, and I will be forced to kill you for the safety of my army. You don't have control over what Phoibus does with your information, after all, so feel free to tell him anything you want. Are we clear?"

"O-Okay..." Aimee mumbled, repeating each rule Kat said to herself once out loud and has many times as she could in her head, over and over, until she could have written then all down blind-folded. "C-Clear as... a whistle. Or, um. Water. Or. Um... s-something that's... clear? ... Nail polish?"

Silvia chuckled to herself, flipping another page in her tome and glancing up at Marth as he recollected himself. "Sorry? I didn't expect that sort of landing but... still better than my pegasus back home. SHE would have thrown you off completely." She slammed the book shut and gently rubbed behind Aurum's ears, slowly guiding her along towards the others.

You don't say? Do they not like passengers?

"Hiya, person."

While looking, I ran into Klotho. From the way that she casually greeted me, I believe now she finally trusts me and is no longer on guard of my actions, like how she as when we first met. Oh. Hello Klotho. How are you from that last battle? You're not hurt or anything are you?

Alicia watched Nathaniel hand her the jade locket with the two unused wedding rings on its chain, "This are your most precious pieces of jewelry... I'll watch over them for you until you return successfully from your mission with Breezy and the others, Nathaniel," Alicia said, slipping the jade locket with the rings on it's chain in her Grandmaster coat pocket, noting to herself to place it in a secure location before another fight should occur.

"Thank you again, Alicia... I've told you the story behind those rings and the locket already, so I won't bother telling it again... See you later." Nathaniel nodded at Alicia, Ace, then Samson, and went to his room to pack for the mission.

Dan awoke in his bed, once again. How long had he been out? He got up to get dressed, then headed to see where everyone was. They had apparent landed in Valm harbor already. He got up to the deck saw almost everyone. But he didn't see Kat anywhere. Although, she still was pregnant, so he didn't expect her to be out of the boat just yet.

Edited by DenDurgon

"O-Okay..." Aimee mumbled, repeating each rule Kat said to herself once out loud and has many times as she could in her head, over and over, until she could have written then all down blind-folded. "C-Clear as... a whistle. Or, um. Water. Or. Um... s-something that's... clear? ... Nail polish?"

"Crystal. I think the expression that you want is 'crystal clear'." *smiles at her* "Relax. So long as you follow that, I have no problems letting you stay with us."

While looking, I ran into Klotho. From the way that she casually greeted me, I believe now she finally trusts me and is no longer on guard of my actions, like how she as when we first met. Oh. Hello Klotho. How are you from that last battle? You're not hurt or anything are you?

"I'm fine."

Dan awoke in his bed, once again. How long had he been out? He got up to get dressed, then headed to see where everyone was. They had apparent landed in Valm harbor already. He got up to the deck and saw the entire group was on the harbor with...an Anna?!

(Aimee's with Kat)

"Thank you again, Alicia... I've told you the story behind those rings and the locket already, so I won't bother telling it again... See you later." Nathaniel nodded at Alicia, Ace, then Samson, and went to his room to pack for the mission.

Alicia watched Nathaniel head to his room before walking back towards her own room to secure the jade locket with the two rings, thinking back on just how much those pieces of jewelry meant to Nathaniel. Alicia then pulled out a small box, opened the lock, and placed the jade locket with the rings inside it along with the pieces of jewelry that meant a lot to her since they were from her old home. One piece in particular that meant a lot to Alicia was an old ring that she had gotten from her mother while she was still alive. According to her uncle, Mira had meant for her daughter's to give those rings to the their future spouses. Alicia took it out and glazed at it, "I almost forgot I had this ring. When this battle is done, I'll give it to Poly..." Alicia said before closing the box and locking it once more before putting it away and heading out to rejoin Ace and the others.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Silvia shook her head at Marth's statement, pausing to formally recall the information she'd picked up about pegasi from Sumia and Cordelia. "It's not really passengers... apparently, pegasi just don't care for men very much. I'm not sure why or how, but it's something Sumia mentioned to me a few times."

"Crystal. I think the expression that you want is 'crystal clear'." *smiles at her* "Relax. So long as you follow that, I have no problems letting you stay with us."

"I'm fine."

(Aimee's with Kat)

"Phew... o-okay." Aimee breathed an audible sigh of relief, slumping against the wall. "Yeah. Crystal. THAT'S what I meant. But... okay. It's... um. It'll be great working with you all!"

*Sulking without appearing to do so*

He sees Klotho on her own after a bit of adventuring and, curiously getting the better of him, he walked up to her. "Hey, how come you're on your own?"

Least, I'm presuming she's on her own

Silvia shook her head at Marth's statement, pausing to formally recall the information she'd picked up about pegasi from Sumia and Cordelia. "It's not really passengers... apparently, pegasi just don't care for men very much. I'm not sure why or how, but it's something Sumia mentioned to me a few times."

"Phew... o-okay." Aimee breathed an audible sigh of relief, slumping against the wall. "Yeah. Crystal. THAT'S what I meant. But... okay. It's... um. It'll be great working with you all!"

​"…I can see how Phoibus fell in love." *shakes head* "Never mind. For now, I'm afraid my guard had to retire due to personal issues. If you can take her place until I've arranged something? You cannot walk anywhere alone, for your own safety. Many of our own will likely jump at the chance of hurting an Anna, after everything your sisters have wrought. I apologize for not sugar-coating it, but it is the facts. Do not, by any means, go off on your own, ever. You will die if you do so."

He sees Klotho on her own after a bit of adventuring and, curiously getting the better of him, he walked up to her. "Hey, how come you're on your own?"

"No reason." *pausing* "The wind sounds off."

"So, you guys started without me?"

​"We got ambushed."

"The wind sounds... Off?" Cocking his head diagonally a bit, he paused and... 'listened'... Hearing nothing out of the ordinary, his attention went back to her. "Right... Do you mind if I stay here then?"

"The wind sounds... Off?" Cocking his head diagonally a bit, he paused and... 'listened'... Hearing nothing out of the ordinary, his attention went back to her. "Right... Do you mind if I stay here then?"

​"…Shouldn't you talk to the others?"

​"…I can see how Phoibus fell in love." *shakes head* "Never mind. For now, I'm afraid my guard had to retire due to personal issues. If you can take her place until I've arranged something? You cannot walk anywhere alone, for your own safety. Many of our own will likely jump at the chance of hurting an Anna, after everything your sisters have wrought. I apologize for not sugar-coating it, but it is the facts. Do not, by any means, go off on your own, ever. You will die if you do so."

​"We got ambushed."

Aimee blinked several times in shock at her statement, blushing slightly. "Um. I... thanks...?" She replied, rubbing at her arm and glancing at the floor. She nodded at Kat's statement, flinching a little at the thought of someone attacking her. It was very possible, and plus, everyone she had met so far seemed to be extremely fast and powerful... compared to her their speed was phenomenal. Kat had a point. If she did wander around on her own, especially in this early stage when no one knew who she was and when she was here, she'd die.

"Right. I'm still kinda new and I don't think everyone knows the situation so... I've got to be very, VERY careful. Understood, madam!"

Aimee blinked several times in shock at her statement, blushing slightly. "Um. I... thanks...?" She replied, rubbing at her arm and glancing at the floor. She nodded at Kat's statement, flinching a little at the thought of someone attacking her. It was very possible, and plus, everyone she had met so far seemed to be extremely fast and powerful... compared to her their speed was phenomenal. Kat had a point. If she did wander around on her own, especially in this early stage when no one knew who she was and when she was here, she'd die.

"Right. I'm still kinda new and I don't think everyone knows the situation so... I've got to be very, VERY careful. Understood, madam!"

​"Okay… now rooming situation…"

"I'm fine."

*Sulking without appearing to do so*

Oh, are you? That gladdens me. But after today, maybe its best that you get some- Before I could continue with our conversation, I noticed a VERY slight sulk. I had almost not noticed it, but then she went off somewhere. It appears that Dusk must have noticed as well, which is probably why he followed her. The only question is, what's wrong.

Pegasi...don't care for men? Well then, I guess that's why Aurora always averted from me whenever Caeda was not around to tend to her. Recalling the memory caused a laugh to escape from my mouth