• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan looked out to see if anything was indeed heading toward the army. His eyesight couldn't see anything...wait..."I think I see someone coming...scratch that, I know someone is coming...and they're flying on wyverns."

Edited by DenDurgon

Dan looked out to see if anything was indeed heading toward the army. His eyesight couldn't see anything...wait..."I think I see someone coming...scratch that, I know someone is coming...and they're flying on wyverns."

"No wonder the wind sounds off."

​"Okay… now rooming situation…"

Aimee straightened up, brushing the invisible dirt off of her dress before she spoke. "I believe um... what'shernamewhat'shername... Klo... Klo? Said something about me rooming with her? I-If that's alright..."

Oh, are you? That gladdens me. But after today, maybe its best that you get some- Before I could continue with our conversation, I noticed a VERY slight sulk. I had almost not noticed it, but then she went off somewhere. It appears that Dusk must have noticed as well, which is probably why he followed her. The only question is, what's wrong.

Pegasi...don't care for men? Well then, I guess that's why Aurora always averted from me whenever Caeda was not around to tend to her. Recalling the memory caused a laugh to escape from my mouth

"I believe so, yes. There's an exception to everything, of course, but... Aurum here seems shy and my pegasus back home just flat-out hated Morgan and Henry." She smiled, relieved she had made him laugh and turned back to her tome, flipping to the next page and retracing the runes outlined with a finger.

Aimee straightened up, brushing the invisible dirt off of her dress before she spoke. "I believe um... what'shernamewhat'shername... Klo... Klo? Said something about me rooming with her? I-If that's alright..."

"Klotho? Sure, that's certainly no trouble."

*points in the direction of the wyverns* "That way."

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm waiting for orders from someone who's actually in command."

"Wyverns are approaching? Time to feast..." Licking his lips, he turned his head left, letting his hair dancing in the wind

"You sound like Gulusca. Stop it."

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm waiting for orders from someone who's actually in command."

"You sound like Gulusca. Stop it."

"So you think the higher ups WOULDN'T have you attempt to shoot down some of the wyverns that are here to attack us? If not, then by all means, wait until they're up close and personal..."

"I believe so, yes. There's an exception to everything, of course, but... Aurum here seems shy and my pegasus back home just flat-out hated Morgan and Henry." She smiled, relieved she had made him laugh and turned back to her tome, flipping to the next page and retracing the runes outlined with a finger.

Aurora did eventually warm up to me, so I suppose you're right. Does that mean, that Aurum here could possibly warm up to me? I then noticed the tome she was holding. Oh, you're getting accustomed to magic now?

"I do? Huh... Sorry, but there's something about killing sky riders that I just seem to can't get enough, sadistic as that sounds"

​"…"

"So you think the higher ups WOULDN'T have you attempt to shoot down some of the wyverns that are here to attack us? If not, then by all means, wait until they're up close and personal..."

"Shut up. There might be a plan I'll interfere with. I don't charge ahead and then blame others for it."

Edited by Aqua

​"…"

"Shut up. There might be a plan I'll interfere with. I don't charge ahead and then blame others for it."

"Fine. Don't make sense. Let them come upon us...at least go tell Kat that we got company. I'm staying out here and keeping a watch on them."

"Fine. Don't make sense. Let them come upon us...at least go tell Kat that we got company. I'm staying out here and keeping a watch on them."

"You go tell her if it concerns you so much, Daniel. You're the one who can't even sleep right. Going into convulsions after drinking WAY too much of the tea and falling asleep as you did."

Edited by Aqua

"You go tell her if it concerns you so much, Daniel. You're the one who can't even sleep right."

"Klotho! I can see the wyverns that are coming. I can tell whether they split up or go into some sort of formation. I'm asking you, nicely, to please go and tell Kat that we have a battle heading our way. Please?"

"Enough arguing you two. I'll bloody tell her" Sighing, he jogged to the boat and knocked on Kat's door. Waiting a moment, he raised his voice and exclaimed: "Apparently, we got wyverns incoming. What are we doing with our guest?"

"Klotho! I can see the wyverns that are coming. I can tell whether they split up or go into some sort of formation. I'm asking you, nicely, to please go and tell Kat that we have a battle heading our way. Please?"

"No, I don't trust you, remember?"

"Enough arguing you two. I'll bloody tell her" Sighing, he jogged to the boat and knocked on Kat's door. Waiting a moment, he raised his voice and exclaimed: "Apparently, we got wyverns incoming. What are we doing with our guest?"

"Right on schedule. Aimee's staying with me for now. She's not allowed to go anywhere alone for her own safety."

Edited by Aqua

"Right on schedule. Aimee's staying with me for now. She's not allowed to go anywhere alone for her own safety."

"Fair enough. I'll try and rally some of the others... You two girls have fun~" Smirking, he proceeded to find and tell everyone he could find the threat that was imminent