Sorin

"No, I don't trust you, remember?"

"Right on schedule. Aimee's staying with me for now. She's not allowed to go anywhere alone for her own safety."

"And exactly how would I use the fact that there are wyverns incoming against the army. Am I gonna say 'No! Of course there aren't dragon riding assholes coming our way even though I said it less than five minutes ago!" Dan looked out again. "...They're picking up speed...I REALLY think you should fire at them..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"And exactly how would I use the fact that there are wyverns incoming against the army. Am I gonna say 'No! Of course there aren't dragon riding assholes coming our way even though I said it less than five minutes ago!" Dan looked out again. "...They're picking up speed...I REALLY think you should fire at them..."

"I'm waiting for a LEADER'S orders, not some silly twit like you who could be lying about there being a threat to distract from something else coming. I don't trust you. I never will. Besides, I still can't see them, jackass. You can't shoot what you can't see."

Edited by Aqua

Ace: "Sis...do you see them?"

Alicia: "Wyvern Riders are heading this way."*pulls out forged Celica's Gale tome*

Ace:*pulls out Katarina's Bolt tome*"I knew this fight wasn't done yet."

(Wait, how could you two see them when Klotho apparently can't and she's got the second best eyes of the group. Only Dan's super-demon eyes surpass hers)

"I'm waiting for a LEADER'S orders, not some silly twit like you who could be lying about there being a threat to distract from something else coming. I don't trust you. I never will. Besides, I still can't see them, jackass. You can't shoot what you can't see."

Dan turned to Klotho. "I have NO clue what crawled up your FUCKING vagina and DIED but you are REALLY being FUCKING difficult right now. I pointed in the direction in which they were coming from, hoping that you would take out at least ONE of them. And what else could be coming that could harm us as much as a fucking squadron of WYVERNS?! Wasn't it YOU that acknowledged there was a change in the wind and that a bunch of wyverns would EXPLAIN that! But if you are going to pout about like a little bitch, fine!" Dan went to see if the ship had any cannons to fire.

Edited by DenDurgon

"Klotho? Sure, that's certainly no trouble."

Aimee did a little dance on the spot and hugged her staff tight, dashing over to a spot on the floor near her and sitting down. "Thanks Kat! Goddesses above~, can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait~" She was yanked out of her thoughts when Dusk entered the room again, telling Kat about a... wyvern attack? Aimee's hand immediately dove into her bag, but retreated once she remembered Kat's warning. "... I - I hope they're going to be alright..."

Aurora did eventually warm up to me, so I suppose you're right. Does that mean, that Aurum here could possibly warm up to me? I then noticed the tome she was holding. Oh, you're getting accustomed to magic now?

"Possibly so... although really, I still need to warm up to Aurum myself... I'm not used to a pegasus actually being nice to me," she said, chuckling as she affectionately petted her head. Marth's question caused her to turn back and with a sigh, she explained. "Yes... I'd... messed up my arm so badly I couldn't wield a bow and I could barely wield lances so... I switched to tomes. ... Sort of."

Noticing Klotho's irritation, I decided to speak up. Keep calm Klotho. If there are indeed wyvern riders coming this way, then we'd best prepare ourselves with the proper weaponry. You being a marksman, means that you are a crucial boon to our success in this fight. I'd rather you not be distracted by your anger towards Dan, so that nothing happens to you, in regards to both this fight, and for your own safety

"Possibly so... although really, I still need to warm up to Aurum myself... I'm not used to a pegasus actually being nice to me," she said, chuckling as she affectionately petted her head. Marth's question caused her to turn back and with a sigh, she explained. "Yes... I'd... messed up my arm so badly I couldn't wield a bow and I could barely wield lances so... I switched to tomes. ... Sort of."

Hmm... This will take time to forge a proper bond between both rider and pegasus. But you'll get there eventually. I thengave out a sigh of my own in rememberance of her injured arm all those months ago. That injury was pretty bad. Sorry about that. But on the bright side, its nice to know that you're working towards a new skill. The magical arts can prove to be very useful

Edited by Hero-King

Dan turned to Klotho. "I have NO clue what crawled up your FUCKING vagina and DIED but you are REALLY being FUCKING difficult right now. I pointed in the direction in which they were coming from, hoping that you would take out at least ONE of them. And what else could be coming that could harm us as much as a fucking squadron of WYVERNS?! Wasn't it YOU that acknowledged there was a change in the wind and that a bunch of wyverns would EXPLAIN that! But if you are going to pout about like a little bitch, fine!" Dan went to see if the ship had any cannons to fire.

"I can't shoot what I CAN'T SEE, YOU STUPID BASTARD! Pointing does nothing but waste arrows!"

Noticing Klotho's irritation, I decided to speak up. Keep calm Klotho. If there are indeed wyvern riders coming this way, then we'd best prepare ourselves with the proper weaponry. You being a marksman, means that you are a crucial boon to our success in this fight. I'd rather you not be distracted by your anger towards Dan, so that nothing happens to you, in regards to both this fight, and for your own safety

"…Shut up. I don't trust you either. I hate him. I loathe him. I don't trust anything about him, and I don't give a damn about my own 'safety'. I'll heal and get the lecture. It'll give Yuffie something to do. I couldn't die, even when I wanted to." *stomps off*

He dashed back towards Klotho and Dan, also seeing Marth, Yuffie and Silvia there too. "We have the green flag. When they're visible, unleash hell" His attention then went to Silvia. "Remember that stunt we pulled while trying to find Klotho? Care to do it again?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I heard vulgarity, and came to investigate. What did I miss, who was insulted, and who is to be the subject of one of my fun lectures?"

*as she stomps off* "Well, Dan just went back to the ship."

"…Shut up. I don't trust you either. I hate him. I loathe him. I don't trust anything about him, and I don't give a damn about my own 'safety'. I'll heal and get the lecture. It'll give Yuffie something to do. I couldn't die, even when I wanted to." *stomps off*

Klotho...wait!

He dashed back towards Klotho and Dan, also seeing Marth, Yuffie and Silvia there too. "We have the green flag. When they're visible, unleash hell" His attention then went to Silvia. "Remember that stunt we pulled while trying to find Klotho? Care to do it again?"

Silvia quirked up an eyebrow and sighed, snapping her book shut and stuffing it back into her back. "Sure. I'll try not to snark about how illogical someone is and hit my 50% corruption cap this time around, okay?"

(Wait, how could you two see them when Klotho apparently can't and she's got the second best eyes of the group. Only Dan's super-demon eyes surpass hers)

(Ace and Alicia were listening on Dan and Klotho 's little conversation.)

Ace: "Well, Alicia. Wasn't sure if Dan was right, but now Dusk has given us the greenlight to let em have it when those Wyvern Riders are visable. You ready?"

Alicia: "I am. For Poly, for everyone..."

(Ace and Alicia were listening on Dan and Klotho 's little conversation.)

Ace: "Well, Alicia. Wasn't sure if Dan was right, but now Dusk has given us the greenlight to let em have it when those Wyvern Riders are visable. You ready?"

Alicia: "I am. For Poly, for everyone..."

(Ah, okay! ^^)

Silvia quirked up an eyebrow and sighed, snapping her book shut and stuffing it back into her back. "Sure. I'll try not to snark about how illogical someone is and hit my 50% corruption cap this time around, okay?"

(Said right after Klotho stomped off…)

"You sighed... You haven't got to do it if you don't want to. But yeah, let's try not to insult my little sister and have you go crazy"

"God dammit...not a single cannon...fucking Klotho...being so goddamn difficult..." Dan ran to his room, got his gear ready. "I need to punch something...and punch it hard..."

"I hear grumbling. Who is it and why is it happening?"

"You sighed... You haven't got to do it if you don't want to. But yeah, let's try not to insult my little sister and have you go crazy"

"Will do. I'll avoid the daggers too, while I'm at it," she said with a bitter-sounding laugh. "It's fine, Dusk, it's fine. I have no qualms about going, so long as I don't get shot down again."

"I hear grumbling. Who is it and why is it happening?"

Dan yelled so she could hear. "Oh, you would just side with your 'little sister' like you always do!" Dan struggled to get everything together. "God dammt, where the fuck are my swords?!"

Dan yelled so she could hear. "Oh, you would just side with your 'little sister' like you always do!" Dan struggled to get everything together. "God dammt, where the fuck are my swords?!"

​"…Are you… accusing me of favoritism? I don't recall, once, siding with her. In fact, I recall going AGAINST her many times because she wanted to kill you! HOW IS THAT SIDING AGAINST YOU?"

Edited by Aqua

Aimee's eyes widened as she heard the voice, wincing at his harsh tone. "Ohhh, someone is reallyreallyreally mad..." she muttered, tapping her staff against her knee as she shot worried glances at the door.

​"…Are you… accusing me of favoritism? I don't recall, once, siding with her. In fact, I recall going AGAINST her many times because she wanted to kill you! HOW IS THAT SIDING AGAINST YOU?"

"...Saw wyverns coming, told her to shoot in the direction they were coming from, and she acted like a little bitch because 'she doesn't twust me!"

"Will do. I'll avoid the daggers too, while I'm at it," she said with a bitter-sounding laugh. "It's fine, Dusk, it's fine. I have no qualms about going, so long as I don't get shot down again."

"Well then..." He hops onto Auram and wraps one of his arms around her. Still wasn't used to the take off forces, but he didn't want to seem too forward. "When they come, we should fly"