Sorin

​"…Ace, is that you I hear?"

Ace: "Yeah, it's me. Sis fainted after killing Shiharam, which turned out to be one tough fight for her. I've read the Tellius sagas, but those don't really do Shiharam justice considering he gave Alicia a tough time. Then again, he was stated to be a formidable foe for the Crimean Liberation Army."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

How many of them are there? There's just one after the other

"All of them, of course."

Ace: "Yeah, it's me. Sis fainted after killing Shiharam, which turned out to be one tough fight for her. I've read the Tellius sagas, but those don't really do Shiharam justice considering he gave Alicia a tough time. Then again, he was stated to be a formidable foe for the Crimean Liberation Army."

"I think your closest healer is actually in my room here, if you'd prefer that."

Ace: "I can talked into going for the closest option." *goes to Kat's room, while carrying Alicia*

"Door should be open already."

Well, yes, but thats not the point.

"Well, I think Crimson is fighting alone outside my range, and the last of the enemies just came in?"

Aimee jumped up at the mention of her, spinning her staff around in her hands as she waited for the person she needed to heal to enter. "I... is the battle outside over?" she asked, glancing from the door way to Kat again. "... O-Or is it still going on?"

"Door should be open already."

Ace: *enters Kat's room, notes Anna Aimee there* "Oh, hi there. I saw you earlier before that battle with the smoke and flames erupted. I'm Ace Tactician, and this is my twin sister Alicia Taylor...who is out cold at the moment."

Er...Crimson? Anyways, if this is indeed the last wave, then let us make haste!

"Time to kill them, then."

Aimee jumped up at the mention of her, spinning her staff around in her hands as she waited for the person she needed to heal to enter. "I... is the battle outside over?" she asked, glancing from the door way to Kat again. "... O-Or is it still going on?"

"I think it's still ongoing."

*walking by on his crutches, hears Ace* "... WHAT?!" *slams his fist into a nearby wall*

"Doesn't matter. She got hurt and I couldn't do shit about it."

*dryly* "You'd probably could if you actually rested and NOT scared our healer witless."

"Doesn't matter. She got hurt and I couldn't do shit about it."

Ace: "Poly...I didn't even notice until Shiharam came in to try and end it before getting ripped to shreds by that Tornado spell. If you weren't on crutches, I'd ask if you would carry Alicia... *goes out to try and talk to him, still carrying Alicia* Look, I feel the same way as you do now. I didn't realize she was in trouble until before she cast that spell. Knowing Sis, she'd probably feel bad for causing you more pain like this. So, try not to feel bad. Kat has a healer in her room so Alicia's gonna be okay now, plus Alison helped out. So please, try not to beat yourself up about too much..."

Ace: "Poly...I didn't even notice until Shiharam came in to try and end it before getting ripped to shreds by that Tornado spell. If you weren't on crutches, I'd ask if you would carry Alicia... *goes out to try and talk to him, still carrying Alicia* Look, I feel the same way as you do now. I didn't realize she was in trouble until before she cast that spell. Knowing Sis, she'd probably feel bad for causing you more pain like this. So, try not to feel bad. Kat has a healer in her room so Alicia's gonna be okay now, plus Alison helped out. So please, try not to beat yourself up about too much..."

​"Uh… Ace, that'll help a lot more if you LEFT Alicia where the healer can reach her?"

Ace: "Whoops, nearly forgot..." *rests Alicia comfortably in Kat's room*

"There we go…" *resists the urge to facepalm* "Aimee? You mind checking on her?"

*tries to walk into the room* "Uh... Kat? Why is there an Anna in your bedroom?"

​"This is Aimee. She'll be traveling with us. She's ALSO working on your fiancé, so play nice."

*sighs* "This is your brother's doing, isn't it? Well... whatever. If she's fixing up Alicia, then I don't mind much. Though... could you get her to heal up my leg and maybe hasten the healing process a bit?"

*sighs* "This is your brother's doing, isn't it? Well... whatever. If she's fixing up Alicia, then I don't mind much. Though... could you get her to heal up my leg and maybe hasten the healing process a bit?"

Ace: "You know, I just had that same thought. *raises eyebrow* Plus, maybe you'd be able to carry Sis instead of me."

Ace: "You know, I just had that same thought. *raises eyebrow* Plus, maybe you'd be able to carry Sis instead of me."

*innocently* "No, of course not. She's chosen to join by her own free will. Be nice, or she'll withhold healing."