• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*Comes out of the room and hears a familiar voice coming from Kat's room and says*

Isabelle(thinking): This voice sounds familiar.

*Bewildered, she didn't sense any evil within her moments later*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*Comes out of the room and spots a red haired girl coming out of Kat's room and says*

Isabelle(thinking): Oh my. =o

An Anna. What is she doing here?

*Bewildered, she didn't sense any evil within her moments later*

Isabelle: *shyly asks* Um...are you a peddler?! And hello...

(Um… I'm afraid that Aimee would've been staying IN Kat's room for a little while…)

As their fight began, Cassandra quickly realized that in a straight-up fight, she had never stood a chance against Lloyd Reed. His movements were too precise for her to mimic and counter effectively, and any time she got a hit in with her Peshkatz, he would nonchalantly counter with that unusual blade of his. Luckily, her wounds weren't too severe yet, but she knew that wouldn't last.

"Is that everything? I'd hoped you would pose more of a challenge... then again, an easy mark does make it better for me."

Cassandra likely would've spouted an insult back, but she knew her condition was too poor to do so. Instead, she asked a question that had been on her mind for some time. "You say you didn't think we were unjust... what did you mean by that, exactly?" Lloyd merely sighed, and his blade dropped slightly.

"What you're out to do... I feel that you may be in the right. It's clear that those... things have the world cornered... trapped in a cycle of decay much like the Black Fang would have been thanks to Sonia & Nergal... if not for the efforts of Eliwood and his companions."

Cassandra raised an eyebrow. Lloyd was willing to fight the Annas? Perhaps not all of the reincarnated villains of days past were evil after all...

"As well, I have always been reluctant to fight against any opponent who clearly hasn't got the skill to beat me. Which is why I came to you... You are exactly the kind of opponent I wish to fight. Honourable... just... someone as good with their heart as they are with a blade."

Cassandra slowly stood up; it was obvious that she was losing a lot of stamina - and a lot of blood - at a rapid pace... but, as she took a closer look at Lloyd, he was glowering; his stamina had been worn out as well. "Clearly, we have to end this fight soon..." Cassandra drew her Killing Edge and adopted a stance used by the Chon'sin warriors - something she'd learned sparingly as a young girl traveling the lands.

"A single stroke... this next blow will decide the battle. If your wishes to liberate this world are stronger than mine... then you will not lose."

And so the two charged; Cassandra with her Killing Edge, and Lloyd with his own unique blade. All that could be heard in the sky after was the single clash of blades... and the White Wolf dropping to the ground in a heap.

"Good... you've done well to beat me. I'm sorry Linus... I leave this task... to you..."

The White Wolf breathed no more.

Cassandra walked over to him and closed his now lifeless eyes for him, believing that he deserved at least that much. Glancing over at his blade, something... called out to her. It gave her a strange feeling... but, unsure what to call it, she simply took the blade in her hands. 'It doesn't feel too heavy in my hands... but even still, Lloyd made it seem so easy to swing... like it was made of paper. I'll have to get stronger to use it as well as he did.' She thought to herself as she took one last look at Lloyd's lifeless form and sighed. "I should give you a proper burial... I feel like we didn't have to fight. I... I'm sorry..."

Cassandra tried to heft Lloyd's fallen body into her arms, and carried him towards a nearby patch of land, where she placed him down gently. After a lot of digging using a small shovel she carried around with her, she placed Lloyd's body into the hole she'd made and covered it back up, signifying the end of his life... and the beginning of Cassandra's new goal.

"I will get stronger and help keep this world safe... for the Dreamers... and for myself." She said to herself in a firm tone as she walked back towards the ship.

(Cass has the Regal Blade now, BTW. That was technically Lloyd's drop, as it was in FE7's final chapter.)

(Also, listen to this during the fight if you picture it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdDGMuR04A)

Edited by Polydeuces

Crimson? Cassandra was here? He turned and saw Klotho calling out to Cassandra who was...holding...another man...No...no, it was Lloyd Reed. But had she...become attached to him? He felt an unknown anger inside of him, but it did not become visible. He got up from the blood bath that he knelt in and walked over to Cassandra.

Cassandra saw Dan and Klotho running over to her, as she came out bloodied and gashed open. She was still worse for wear from her battle with Lloyd, but she'd made it out alive. "I'm fine... a little bit cut up, but otherwise fine." She replied, kissing Dan's forehead and heading back towards the ship.

Cassandra saw Dan and Klotho running over to her, as she came out bloodied and gashed open. She was still worse for wear from her battle with Lloyd, but she'd made it out alive. "I'm fine... a little bit cut up, but otherwise fine." She replied, kissing Dan's forehead and heading back towards the ship.

"Good." *casually walks up with her* "That looks bad. You should see the healers."

(…Says the girl who's bleeding everywhere…)

Dan felt the kiss on his forehead soothe his soul. More than the blood that had been splattered all over his face just mere moments ago. However...he felt it soothe a different part of it...as if his soul had multiple layers or sections to it. But that did not matter to him. He walked with Cassandra back to the ship.

"Good." *casually walks up with her* "That looks bad. You should see the healers."

(…Says the girl who's bleeding everywhere…)

The battle went as smooth as silk for Dusk. So many wyverns meant so many carcasses falling from the sky, riders struggling to dismount before crashing to their deaths. Seeing Klotho wounded everywhere, he remembered that she was literally skewered with lances. "Hey, Klotho!" He ran up to her. "You do know your bleeding heavily, right?"

Dan felt the kiss on his forehead soothe his soul. More than the blood that had been splattered all over his face just mere moments ago. However...he felt it soothe a different part of it...as if his soul had multiple layers or sections to it. But that did not matter to him. He walked with Cassandra back to the ship.

​"…" *deep breath* "Dan, can… we try… to talk later? Civilly?"

The battle went as smooth as silk for Dusk. So many wyverns meant so many carcasses falling from the sky, riders struggling to dismount before crashing to their deaths. Seeing Klotho wounded everywhere, he remembered that she was literally skewered with lances. "Hey, Klotho!" He ran up to her. "You do know your bleeding heavily, right?"

​"Eh?" *thinking* "Oh yeah…"

​"…" *deep breath* "Dan, can… we try… to talk later? Civilly?"

​"Eh?" *thinking* "Oh yeah…"

". . .Fine." This girl confuses me. First she wants me as far away from her a possible when I try to mend the ties between us, now when I proclaim that she won't need to see me ever again, she wants to talk. And after I get a kiss from Cassandra, too. Does she intend to steal her from me?!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmaybe you should get that checked?"

"Maybe?"

". . .Fine." This girl confuses me. First she wants me as far away from her a possible when I try to mend the ties between us, now when I proclaim that she won't need to see me ever again, she wants to talk. And after I get a kiss from Cassandra, too. Does she intend to steal her from me?!

"Fine."

Ace: *looking outside* "I see Dan, Cassandra, Dusk and Klotho coming back. Wait, there's the rest of them. Does that mean the enemy is gone? I'll go ask." *heads down towards the group* "Hey guys...wow you all look in need of a healer. I don't see any more foes, does that mean we won?"

"Maybe?"

Ace: *looking outside* "I see Dan, Cassandra, Dusk and Klotho coming back. Wait, there's the rest of them. Does that mean the enemy is gone? I'll go ask." *heads down towards the group* "Hey guys...wow you all look in need of a healer. I don't see any more foes, does that mean we won?"

"... No, I think you should" The conversation was halted by the coming of Ace, who proceeded to ask them a question. "For now, Ace. Some of us need to be healed though"

Dan finally had made it back to the ship, and was eager to rest. He wanted to take a nice bath, but he knew, unless they either found or set up a base in Valm, he wasn't getting anything like that for a while. So, he waited below deck for anyone who needed him.

"... No, I think you should" The conversation was halted by the coming of Ace, who proceeded to ask them a question. "For now, Ace. Some of us need to be healed though"

Ace: "Yeah, there's still villains out there that need to be dealt with. And for those who need healed, let's have them return to the ship for now to be healed."

Ace: "Yeah, there's still villains out there that need to be dealt with. And for those who need healed, let's have them return to the ship for now to be healed."

Nodding in agreement, he walked Klotho back to the ship, ready to be treated by whatever healer was available

Nodding in agreement, he walked Klotho back to the ship, ready to be treated by whatever healer was available

​"Brother… C-can I see Yuffie? He keeps quiet."