• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nodding in agreement, he walked Klotho back to the ship, ready to be treated by whatever healer was available

​"Brother… C-can I see Yuffie? He keeps quiet."

Ace: "I'd say go to the first available healer, but it's your choice Klotho."

​"Brother… C-can I see Yuffie? He keeps quiet."

"Hm? Dusk?"

"Hmm... Okay then. We'll see if he's available" Soon as he finished his sentence however, Samson popped out of nowhere. "Oh, hey Samson. We have more injured back in the battlefield. Can you care to them?"

"Hmm... Okay then. We'll see if he's available" Soon as he finished his sentence however, Samson popped out of nowhere. "Oh, hey Samson. We have more injured back in the battlefield. Can you care to them?"

"All right then... I'll see what I can do.... where are they?"

*sitting outside Kat's room, waiting on news of Alicia*

While he was walking around the boat looking for Yuffie he stumbled into Poly. "Lurking in front of my fiancé's room eh? This does not bode well for you, Khan"

While he was walking around the boat looking for Yuffie he stumbled into Poly. "Lurking in front of my fiancé's room eh? This does not bode well for you, Khan"

"You know damn well why I'm here, Dusk. How's my wife doing?"

Meanwhile: back in Kat's room

Alicia: *stirring* "Where.....am I?"

Alicia: "Voices? *tries to peer outside the room* Who is....out there?"

"You're in my room, and it sounds like Poly being an idiot and Dusk."

Glaedyr yawned as she walked along, still tired from a lack of sleep. As she came to pass Kat's room, she could see a few of the others were gathered there, so she decided to find out what was going on. "Hey everyone! What's up?" she said, rubbing her eyes with her arm.

Glaedyr yawned as she walked along, still tired from a lack of sleep. As she came to pass Kat's room, she could see a few of the others were gathered there, so she decided to find out what was going on. "Hey everyone! What's up?" she said, rubbing her eyes with her arm.

Seeing Glaedyr's face cheered him up somewhat. Tipping his head somewhat, he smiled. "Hey, Glaedyr. You just missed a skirmish, that's what"

Ace: "Hi Glaedyr, we just came out of a skirmish like Dusk said. And then there's me coming to check up on Alicia."

Seeing Glaedyr's face cheered him up somewhat. Tipping his head somewhat, he smiled. "Hey, Glaedyr. You just missed a skirmish, that's what"

She blinked wearily. "Whaaa...? I missed a SKIRMISH? How...I've been awake for a few days straight... Oh nevermind..." Rubbing her eyes one more time, she smiled. "I do hope everyone's Ok though! No bad injuries?"

Ace: "Hi Glaedyr, we just came out of a skirmish like Dusk said. And then there's me coming to check up on Alicia."

She turned to hear Ace greet her. "Oh hi Ace!" She frowns. " ...Oh gosh, is she OK? I have some cake if that'll cheer her up?"

Edited by Glaedyr

Alicia: "Kat... Someone must have...carried me here. Poly's outside?! *attempts to get up to walk outside the room*

"Lay back down, Alicia. Don't be like Poly and aggravate your wounds."

She blinked wearily. "Whaaa...? I missed a SKIRMISH? How...I've been awake for a few days straight... Oh nevermind..." Rubbing her eyes one more time, she smiled. "I do hope everyone's Ok though! No bad injuries?"

She turned to hear Ace greet her. "Oh hi Ace!" She frowns. " ...Oh gosh, is she OK? I have some cake if that'll cheer her up?"

"You apparently did" Noticing her constant blinking and rubbing eyes, it was pretty apparent she wasn't sleeping. Again. "Have you been taking those herbs Yuffie gave you? I got some myself, if you've ran out"