Sorin

"You apparently did" Noticing her constant blinking and rubbing eyes, it was pretty apparent she wasn't sleeping. Again. "Have you been taking those herbs Yuffie gave you? I got some myself, if you've ran out"

"I have! It's just...they don't always work... I guess I've just been a bit unlucky really! But I'll be OK~" She tries to stifle her yawn as she says the last part.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

She turned to hear Ace greet her. "Oh hi Ace!" She frowns. " ...Oh gosh, is she OK? I have some cake if that'll cheer her up?"

Ace: "Other than having a tough fight with a wyvern general and passing out afterwards, that about sums it up. I brought her to the healers last night so she should be okay, if not needing rest. Perhaps some cake'll help."

"Lay back down, Alicia. Don't be like Poly and aggravate your wounds."

Alicia: *didn't get very far, just enough to slump down by the doorframe to look outside the room* "Hehehe, seems Poly and I are alike in that aspect. I just heard his voice from outside the room....Poly? *pokes head outside door* I can...see you there."

"I have! It's just...they don't always work... I guess I've just been a bit unlucky really! But I'll be OK~" She tries to stifle her yawn as she says the last part.

She tried to hide the yawn, but Dusk managed to catch the smallest glimpse of it and shook his head. "It really isn't. You need to sleep, Glaedyr. If you're tired out in the battlefield, you face the tragedy that is death"

Ace: "Other than having a tough fight with a wyvern general and passing out afterwards, that about sums it up. I brought her to the healers last night so she should be okay, if not needing rest. Perhaps some cake'll help."

Alicia: *didn't get very far, just enough to slump down by the doorframe to look outside the room* "Hehehe, seems Poly and I are alike in that aspect. I just heard his voice from outside the room....Poly? *pokes head outside door* I can...see you there."

"Oh gosh... That doesn't sound good. Cake always helps though!~ And it sounds like Poly could do with some too!" She cuts two slices of cake for Poly and Alicia.

She tried to hide the yawn, but Dusk managed to catch the smallest glimpse of it and shook his head. "It really isn't. You need to sleep, Glaedyr. If you're tired out in the battlefield, you face the tragedy that is death"

"I know...I know... I've been trying! I can't take any extra herbs otherwise I'll overdose on them, so I guess I'll just have to hope I can sleep without them..."

Edited by Glaedyr

"I know...I know... I've been trying! I can't take any extra herbs otherwise I'll overdose on them, so I guess I'll just have to hope I can sleep without them..."

His concern for her stability was ever so increasing. "Is there no pass time you enjoy that makes you tired? Reading, perhaps?"

"At this rate, we're going to have to tie you two like we did Breezy."

His concern for her stability was ever so increasing. "Is there no pass time you enjoy that makes you tired? Reading, perhaps?"

"Yeah...I read some stuff...But it never seems to help that much...I could try again though!"

"Yeah...I read some stuff...But it never seems to help that much...I could try again though!"

"Hmm..." An idea stormed into his head, and he had a feeling it would work. Snapping his fingers, he cracked a small grin. "Does sparring tire you out?"

"Hmm..." An idea stormed into his head, and he had a feeling it would work. Snapping his fingers, he cracked a small grin. "Does sparring tire you out?"

"Well yeah, but that doesn't stop me from doing it all day long~ Ohhhh! That could work actually!"

"Oh gosh... That doesn't sound good. Cake always helps though!~ And it sounds like Poly could do with some too!" She cuts two slices of cake for Poly and Alicia.

Alicia smiled as she accepted the slice of cake, "Thank you, Glaedyr." Then Alicia takes a bite of cake.

"At this rate, we're going to have to tie you two like we did Breezy."

Alicia smirked as she ate her slice of cake, "I can see why Poly would venture here, he's concerned about my well being. That's sweet of him..."

Nathaniel stepped out of his room, a bag on his shoulder. He walked towards Dusk and Glaedyr, whistling an old song.

"That melody..." He sharply turned his head to Nathaniel. "Natty... They played that when Chrom was officially announced the new Exalt, didn't they?"

(Yay for making stuff up)

"Okay then! Maybe I'll finally be able to sleep afterwards! I'll go get some training weapons!"

"Sweet"

Edited by DodgeDusk

oooooohhh

Regrets? None

"Did they? Meh. I heard someone playing it once; it stuck in my mind..." He looked at Glaedyr, smiling. "Hi, Glaedyr. How are you today?"

"Swear they did. The whole performance was pretty grand really"

"Did they? Meh. I heard someone playing it once; it stuck in my mind..." He looked at Glaedyr, smiling. "Hi, Glaedyr. How are you today?"

"Oh hi Nathaniel! ...J-just a bit tired, is all."

"Swear they did. The whole performance was pretty grand really"

She hands a training weapon to Dusk ready for their spar. "Ready?"

"Well then, my original sparring partner... Let us dance"

(IT'S FUNNY CUZ TO HIM, DANCE IS PROLLY CODE FOR SEXING KAT)

*eating his cake when he sees Nathaniel* "Oh, hey Natty." *notices Nathaniel & Glaedyr together and gets his 'shipping smirk'* "Say, Alicia... you don't suppose there was something in the air in Regna Ferox, do you?"

(Regrets? I have none.)

(In this world, I am already dead.)

Alicia smiled as she accepted the slice of cake, "Thank you, Glaedyr." Then Alicia takes a bite of cake.

Alicia smirked as she ate her slice of cake, "I can see why Poly would venture here, he's concerned about my well being. That's sweet of him..."

"Except he's aggravating his legs. That's NOT so sweet of him. Honestly, can't you two just listen to the healers?"

"Of course, but with so many people around? Shouldn't we spare in a place more quiet?"

​"…"

Edited by Aqua

"Of course, but with so many people around? Shouldn't we spare in a place more quiet?"

"Oh....Uhh sure I guess? I don't mind! In a battle you've got to be able to cope with distractions though! But then again I wouldn't want to disturb the others..."

After yesterday's battle, Marth decided to take another look into the history books. For some reason, he enjoyed hearing the stories of each saga. Especially with the fact that he actually got to meet a good amount of them in person during his journey. Too bad the circumstances made him have to fight them, but he still has a few souvenirs.

​"…"

OOOOOHHH THE IMPLICATIONS!