Sorin

[Hehehehe...] "If you say so~" And with that she suddenly throws her sword straight at him, as she usually would with her Amatsu. [betcha didn't expect THAT!] She instantly sprints forwards towards her sword, muscles tensed and ready to leap out of the way of any arrows he would try and fire at her.

[Oh my. Someone likes dangerous tactics] Tilting his body to the side, the sword flew past him, ripping through the air near his hear. [Oh, that gave me a soothing sensation to my ears. Someone has indeed been practising] "Nice one, but you're now completely defenceless!" He crouched, putting most of the pressure on his forward knee, so that he could evade quickly if need be. Keeping his back straight, he notched an arrow and fired it at her

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

With Kat's permission, Marth entered her room casually. Good afternoon, Kat. How are you feeling?

"Tired, depressed… the usual, really. Also, the sleeping crimson haired girl is Aimee, by the way, in case you didn't hear. Play nice."

[Oh my. Someone likes dangerous tactics] Tilting his body to the side, the sword flew past him, ripping through the air near his hear. [Oh, that gave me a soothing sensation to my ears. Someone has indeed been practising] "Nice one, but you're now completely defenceless!" He crouched, putting most of the pressure on his forward knee, so that he could evade quickly if need be. Keeping his back straight, he notched an arrow and fired it at her

[Hehehehe...] She jumped out of the way of the arrow, and continued sprinting towards him, completely ignoring her sword which had passed him and had skidded along the floor out of reach. "Defenceless? Me?!" She wore a mock surprised expression. "Never!~" And with that she pulled out the second training sword that she had brought with her and had hidden in her other scabbard, and she proceeded to slash at Dusk as she finally got close enough. "I'm always prepared!"

(I have to go now. If Glaedyr somehow manages to die then get brought back to life whilst I sleep, I swear I will spam you ALL with home-made fan-fics tailor-made for everyone in this RP)

"Gah! My... Bl-bloody tongue..." He got up and returned to his room.

[Hehehehe...] She jumped out of the way of the arrow, and continued sprinting towards him, completely ignoring her sword which had passed him and had skidded along the floor out of reach. "Defenceless? Me?!" She wore a mock surprised expression. "Never!~" And with that she pulled out the second training sword that she had brought with her and had hidden in her other scabbard, and she proceeded to slash at Dusk as she finally got close enough. "I'm always prepared!"

He shifted the pressure to his back leg and jumped back, feeling his shins being nicked by her practice sword. "Gah... Not bad, Glaedyr!" Stepping lightly on his back foot, he managed to get an arrow into her abdomen, but due to the arrow not being notched all the way, there wasn't that much force behind it

"Tired, depressed… the usual, really. Also, the sleeping crimson haired girl is Aimee, by the way, in case you didn't hear. Play nice."

The usual? Well, I'm here,so.... care to talk about it? he then glances over at Aimee,whom he's never met, but deduced her to be another Anna, but did nothing because he trusts Kat's judgment. Oh... I'm sure you won't have to worry about that

The usual? Well, I'm here,so.... care to talk about it? he then glances over at Aimee,whom he's never met, but deduced her to be another Anna, but did nothing because he trusts Kat's judgment. Oh... I'm sure you won't have to worry about that

"It's normal, Marth. I'm bedridden when everyone else is fighting, and I'm bedridden because it's a difficult pregnancy. Nothing more."

He shifted the pressure to his back leg and jumped back, feeling his shins being nicked by her practice sword. "Gah... Not bad, Glaedyr!" Stepping lightly on his back foot, he managed to get an arrow into her abdomen, but due to the arrow not being notched all the way, there wasn't that much force behind it

"Heh!" After the arrow hit her, she stood up straight, out of her fighting stance. "I'm glad it worked! Ever since Samson showed me some of his special attacks he can do with his axe, I've been thinking of ways to surprise the opponent so they'll never know what to expect!" She then yawned slightly. "I know we haven't sparred for long, but I'm actually feeling pretty tired now... Would you mind if we stopped there? I'm thinking I might ACTAULLY be able to sleep if I try now!~"

"It's normal, Marth. I'm bedridden when everyone else is fighting, and I'm bedridden because it's a difficult pregnancy. Nothing more."

Oh...I see. Being here all day, I'd imagine you'd get bored being stuck here by your lonesome most of the time. Regardless of you being unable to fight, just remember that it doesn't make you any less important among us

Edited by Hero-King

"Heh!" After the arrow hit her, she stood up straight, out of her fighting stance. "I'm glad it worked! Ever since Samson showed me some of his special attacks he can do with his axe, I've been thinking of ways to surprise the opponent so they'll never know what to expect!" She then yawned slightly. "I know we haven't sparred for long, but I'm actually feeling pretty tired now... Would you mind if we stopped there? I'm thinking I might ACTAULLY be able to sleep if I try now!~"

"... Oh, alright then..." Pulling a frown, he walked back to the boat with her, gave her the practice weapons to return and, once he got there, knocked on Kat's door. "Mind if I come in?"

"... Oh, alright then..." Pulling a frown, he walked back to the boat with her, gave her the practice weapons to return and, once he got there, knocked on Kat's door. "Mind if I come in?"

"Thanks for the help Dusk!" She called over her shoulder as she went to put the weapons away. And with that she went back to her room, to actually sleep for a change!

(In other words, bye everyone!)

"Heads up, she's probably pissed at you." *thinks for a moment* "Hey, speaking of wives, can you bring Alicia out here without hurting her?"

"Thanks for the help Dusk!" She called over her shoulder as she went to put the weapons away. And with that she went back to her room, to actually sleep for a change!

(In other words, bye everyone!)

"Heads up, she's probably pissed at you." *thinks for a moment* "Hey, speaking of wives, can you bring Alicia out here without hurting her?"

"No problemo, Glaedyr~" Watching her walk off, he smiled briefly, but that smile quickly disappeared when he heard what Poly said. "Err... Why would she be? And yeah, sure"

"She's definitely the jealous type, and you spend a LOT of time with Glaedyr. Plus, she's pregnant, so she'll be moodier than usual. ... And thanks."

"She's definitely the jealous type, and you spend a LOT of time with Glaedyr. Plus, she's pregnant, so she'll be moodier than usual. ... And thanks."

"Err... I haven't seen Glaedyr in a couple of days, apart from now. I have no idea what you're on about"

Edited by DodgeDusk

*trying to inch through the door, then remembers that it's Kat's room* "Uh... Alicia, you should come out here. Without hurting yourself."

Alicia tried to carefully go outside without hurting herself, though Poly asking Dusk to carry her did motivate her to attempt to go beyond the doorframe of Kat's room, so Dusk wouldn't have to face a jealous Kat. Or at least delay it. Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia tried to carefully go outside without hurting herself, though Poly asking Dusk to carry her did motivate her to attempt to go beyond the doorframe of Kat's room, so Dusk wouldn't have to face a jealous Kat.

He saw Alicia pop her head out of Kat's room from the corner of his eye. "Speak of the devil. Do you want me to carry you now, Alicia?"