Sorin

He saw Alicia pop her head out of Kat's room from the corner of his eye. "Speak of the devil. Do you want me to carry you now, Alicia?"

Alicia: "Yes, please Dusk."

Meanwhile:

Ace: "Where's Yuffie at? Or any of our other healers for that matter..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He sighed. Klotho had wanted to talk to him, but she was no where to be found. Probably in the infirmary... He opened up his backpack to see what he could find. Unfortunately, nothing of interest was inside of it. He sighed again, and lay back down on his bed. "Where the fuck is everybody..."

"Yes, I'm fine."

*sighing* Well, if you say so, then who am I to deny? *proceeds to stand up* Well, If you need anything, you know who to call. He placed a hand on her shoulder before exiting the room.

"Alright" He lowered himself slightly and proceeded to pick her up bridal style. "I swear I do this too much... To the infirmary, I'm presuming?"

Alicia: "If that'll get Poly to head there, then yes. Otherwise then wherever Poly is at currently."

Meanwhile:

Ace: *passes by Dan's room, stops* "Something on your mind, Dan? You look deep in thought there."

Alicia: "If that'll get Poly to head there, then yes. Otherwise then wherever Poly is at currently."

Meanwhile:

Ace: *passes by Dan's room, stops* "Something on your mind, Dan? You look deep in thought there."

"Just bored...nothing to do. No one to talk to..."

*sees Dusk walk past with Alicia* "Okay, yeah, just ignore me." *muttering under his breath* "Jackass."

He paused. "You know, Poly, I have heightened senses. Don't call me a jackass" Turning around, he faced the Khan

Alicia:*while being carried* "Please don't fight...*sees Marth* Hello Marth."

Ace:*to Dan* "Bored with nothing to do and no one to talk to. Not even Cassandra?"

"Both her and Klotho are in the infirmary with Yuffie. And they seem to be taking a long time, considering staves heal someone almost instantly..."

As marth closed the door to Kat's room, he took notice of both Dusk and Poly.He wasn't sure what was going on, or what to say except for.... Greetings you two

*nods* "You mind helping me up?

"Hey, Marth"

Did I come at a bad time?

Alicia:*while being carried* "Please don't fight...*sees Marth* Hello Marth."

So you're Ace's twin sister? Nice to meet you

*nods* "You mind helping me up?

But of course. *Wraps an arm around Poly and heaves him up*

Edited by Hero-King

*grabs his crutches* "Thanks. And I guess I did a shitty job of keeping us not-injured while you were gone, didn't I?"

Kat told me everything that happened. Regardless of the injuries, the important thing is that they are still alive and for that, I am grateful to you for at least trying

*following behind Dusk* "If you did do that Dusk, I'd have to hurt you. And... Kat would probably do worse." *turns to Marth* "Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, at least we aren't dead."

Edited by Polydeuces

"Both her and Klotho are in the infirmary with Yuffie. And they seem to be taking a long time, considering staves heal someone almost instantly..."

Ace: "Sounds like Yuffie has his hands full. I'm going to feel bad for adding on more to heal..."

Did I come at a bad time?

So you're Ace's twin sister? Nice to meet you

But of course. *Wraps an arm around Poly and heaves him up*

Alicia: "It's an honor to meet you, Marth. I'm Alicia Taylor, Ace's twin sister. And thank you for helping Poly, he is very dear to my heart. *To Dusk* You're right, I'd rather be in the infirmary with Poly by my side, and I at his." Edited by Ace Tactician

*following behind Dusk* "If you did do that Dusk, I'd have to hurt you. And... Kat would probably do worse." *turns to Marth* "Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, at least we aren't dead."

Alicia: "It's an honor to meet you, Marth. I'm Alicia Taylor, Ace's twin sister. And thank you for helping Poly, he is very dear to my heart. *To Dusk* You're right, I'd rather be in the infirmary with Poly by my side, and I at his."

He turns his head over his shoulder to try and face Poly. "I'm TRYING to help, you imbecile! I'm taking Alicia to the infirmary, and she wants you there, so get a move on" Slightly frustrated, he makes his way to the infirmary. "Oh, by the way, Alicia, there's something I need to ask you and your soon-to-be-husband, if that's okay with you"

Ace: "Sounds like Yuffie has his hands full. I'm going to feel bad for adding on more to heal..." Alicia: "It's an honor to meet you, Marth. I'm Alicia Taylor, Ace's twin sister. And thank you for helping Poly, he is very dear to my heart. *To Dusk* You're right, I'd rather be in the infirmary with Poly by my side, and I at his."

"Whatever. He's a healer. If he can't handle healing people, then he needs to choose another career. Simple as that."

(I have to go now. If Glaedyr somehow manages to die then get brought back to life whilst I sleep, I swear I will spam you ALL with home-made fan-fics tailor-made for everyone in this RP)

"Gah! My... Bl-bloody tongue..." He got up and returned to his room.

Glaedyr died, sozzle.

Ace: *looking for Yuffie*"Yuffie? You around?"

Meanwhile:

Alicia: "I should rest...but I'd no...I should't try to move, even though Poly's outside the door."

Yuffie didn't hear what Ace said, having fallen asleep in a chair, with his head slumped against the table.