• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He turns his head over his shoulder to try and face Poly. "I'm TRYING to help, you imbecile! I'm taking Alicia to the infirmary, and she wants you there, so get a move on" Slightly frustrated, he makes his way to the infirmary. "Oh, by the way, Alicia, there's something I need to ask you and your soon-to-be-husband, if that's okay with you"

Alicia: "It's fine, Dusk. I won't mind at all."

"Whatever. He's a healer. If he can't handle healing people, then he needs to choose another career. Simple as that."

Ace: "Can't argue there, really. And that's considering how many wounded we have. Speaking of which I better check the infirmary again."

*following behind Dusk* "If you did do that Dusk, I'd have to hurt you. And... Kat would probably do worse." *turns to Marth* "Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, at least we aren't dead."

Ace: "Sounds like Yuffie has his hands full. I'm going to feel bad for adding on more to heal..." Alicia: "It's an honor to meet you, Marth. I'm Alicia Taylor, Ace's twin sister. And thank you for helping Poly, he is very dear to my heart. *To Dusk* You're right, I'd rather be in the infirmary with Poly by my side, and I at his."

*looking at Poly* The bonds shared among the Dreamers wouldn't allow that to happen. I would would rather die myself than to have that come to pass. *turns to Alicia* The pleasure is all mine milady. I see that the two have already formed a tightly woven bond between each other. Congratulations. I guess I'll leave you two at that. Marth walks off.

Alicia: "It's fine, Dusk. I won't mind at all."

"Awesome" After what seemed to be ages, the two of them finally found their way to the infirmary. Propping Alicia on a bed, he sat not too far away from her

Hmm.... For some reason, there seemed to be a lack of presence for some of the Dreamers Where might Gulasca and Angie be? They have secluded theirselves ever since their older brother disappeared. Thinking again. Then there's Dan. Ever since the incidents with him, he hasn't shown his face much, if at all. Marth went around to see if he could find any of them

"Awesome" After what seemed to be ages, the two of them finally found their way to the infirmary. Propping Alicia on a bed, he sat not too far away from her

With Poly at her side, Alicia relaxed on the infirmary bed, waiting for Yuffie to wake up from his nap.

With Poly at her side, Alicia relaxed on the infirmary bed, waiting for Yuffie to wake up from his nap.

Dusk was twiddling his thumbs and soon his hair before Poly eventually appeared in the infirmary, Sighing, he got up. "I'll be right back, and hopefully, I can ask you that question" Stretching his arms, he walked out and, after a bit of a walk, eventually got back to Kat's room. He knocked a couple of times

Dusk was twiddling his thumbs and soon his hair before Poly eventually appeared in the infirmary, Sighing, he got up. "I'll be right back, and hopefully, I can ask you that question" Stretching his arms, he walked out and, after a bit of a walk, eventually got back to Kat's room. He knocked a couple of times

"I'm busy."

Hmm.... For some reason, there seemed to be a lack of presence for some of the Dreamers Where might Gulasca and Angie be? They have secluded theirselves ever since their older brother disappeared. Thinking again. Then there's Dan. Ever since the incidents with him, he hasn't shown his face much, if at all. Marth went around to see if he could find any of them

(Knock on either of their doors.)

*flops down beside Alicia* "... Hi."

Cassandra continued to swing the Regal Blade in her hand gently, to get a feel for just how heavy it was. She'd managed to get a good handle of its size based on holding it, but decided to hold off on doing anything further with the blade. Rummaging through her belongings, she found Dan's Brave Sword and set off for his bedroom to give him... a bit of a present.

"If you need something, ask through the door."

[swear it's too early to say this, considering we're in the middle of war, but...] "Um... You know Alicia and Poly are going to get married soon, yeah?"

[swear it's too early to say this, considering we're in the middle of war, but...] "Um... You know Alicia and Poly are going to get married soon, yeah?"

"What of it?"

"What of it?"

"Well, I think it's a bit early to say this, but I've only now remembered this, and knowing me, I'll probably forget it by tomorrow..." He hesitated, trying to gather his thoughts. ".... We're going to be married soon too, and I recall someone mentioning something about a joint wedding. I was going to talk to the other two about it, but I kinda need your opinion on the matter first"

(Um… I'm afraid that Aimee would've been staying IN Kat's room for a little while…)

(Fixed)

-----

(Reading back)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*flops down beside Alicia* "... Hi."

Cassandra continued to swing the Regal Blade in her hand gently, to get a feel for just how heavy it was. She'd managed to get a good handle of its size based on holding it, but decided to hold off on doing anything further with the blade. Rummaging through her belongings, she found Dan's Brave Sword and set off for his bedroom to give him... a bit of a present.

Alicia kissed Poly on his forehead, like he did with her, "Hello, love." Edited by Ace Tactician

"Well, I think it's a bit early to say this, but I've only now remembered this, and knowing me, I'll probably forget it by tomorrow..." He hesitated, trying to gather his thoughts. ".... We're going to be married soon too, and I recall someone mentioning something about a joint wedding. I was going to talk to the other two about it, but I kinda need your opinion on the matter first"

"Whatever works."

*turns over onto his back* "So... what do you think it was that Dusk wanted to ask us, anyway?"

Alicia: "I'm not entirely sure, but based on the emotions I picked up it had to be an important question." Edited by Ace Tactician