• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'm working."

"Right... I'll uh, leave you to it then~" Was something bothering her? Poly did mention something about her being annoyed earlier... But why would she be? Curious and slightly cautious, he made his way back to the infirmary

Alicia: "I'm not entirely sure, but based on the emotions I picked up it had to be an important question."

"Yeah, I guess... then again, it is from him to me, so... maybe it's just important in a certain context. I dunno."

"Right... I'll uh, leave you to it then~" Was something bothering her? Poly did mention something about her being annoyed earlier... But why would she be? Curious and slightly cautious, he made his way back to the infirmary

​"…" *not working at all, but is just sitting in her room, moping and keeping an eye on the sleeping Aimee still* "I'm… pathetic…"

*Making her way back to her room*

Isabelle: I've felt a strange vibration coming from Kat's room. But haven't heard any clashing coming from the room. Why is it that a familiar ki is being felt from the room that is the same as those that we feel from all of the Anna's?

Strolling into the infirmary, he sat near the two figures and clasped his hands together. "Right then..." Noticing Alicia playing with the Khan's hair, he blushed ever so slightly. "Uh... Am I interrupting something?"

Alicia glanced up at Dusk, a startled expression crossing her, before replying, "It's okay, Dusk. It's only me...toying with Poly's hair. (So soft, no wonder I can't stop raking my fingers through Poly's hair.)"

Meanwhile:

Ace detoured to pass Kat's room, "Kat? You alright?"

Strolling into the infirmary, he sat near the two figures and clasped his hands together. "Right then..." Noticing Alicia playing with the Khan's hair, he blushed ever so slightly. "Uh... Am I interrupting something?"

"Maybe. But I've been wondering; what's your big-as-fuck important question?"

Alicia glanced up at Dusk, a startled expression crossing her, before replying, "It's okay, Dusk. It's only me...toying with Poly's hair. (So soft, no wonder I can't stop raking my fingers through Poly's hair.)"

"Uh, right... Well..." Dusk explained his thoughts about the possibility of a joint wedding, and Kat's... blunt and unenthusiastic response to it

And now I'm off! I pick fantastic times to leave...

*As Isabelle heard screams coming from Kat's room overtime as it sounds like that she is having trouble breathing, but why? She now goes to her room and softly knocks on her door and says...*

Isabelle: "Are you alright"?

(Screams as in while you try to breathe while your pregnant.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*As Isabelle heard screams coming from Kat's room overtime. She now goes to her room door and knocks and says...*

Isabelle: "Are you alright"?

(Where the hell did the screams come from?)

"I just told Ace I'm fine."

(Where the hell did the screams come from?)

"I just told Ace I'm fine."

(You've got to breathe while your pregnant.)

(You've got to breathe while your pregnant.)

(Breathing does NOT mean screaming. And she's, at most, three months in, I'm PRETTY sure.)

Edited by Aqua

(Breathing does NOT mean screaming. And she's, at most, three months in, I'm PRETTY sure.)

(I'm sure that the others kept you healthy for that long.)

"Uh, right... Well..." Dusk explained his thoughts about the possibility of a joint wedding, and Kat's... blunt and unenthusiastic response to it

And now I'm off! I pick fantastic times to leave...

Alicia: "A joint wedding, ours and Kat's wedding together at once. That would be quite the celebration. Can we have it before Ace has to leave? I'd like for her to be there, if possible."

"I'm fine, Ace."

Ace: "Okay, just to let you know, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you, Kat."

Dan had found a ball to keep him distracted. He repeatedly tossed it in the air and caught it while he lay on his bed. However, an unknown urge that had been plaguing him since he got back on the boat hadn't left him at all. Edited by DenDurgon

*Isabelle as she is worried that Kat looks like that she cannot get out of bed and she says...*

Isabelle: "What happened"?

(Doesn't know that she is actually pregnant, yet.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*Isabelle as she is worried that Kat looks like that she cannot get out of bed and she says...*

Isabelle: "What happened"?

(Doesn't know that she is actually pregnant, yet.)

(Her door is closed, and Kat's been bedridden for at least two weeks in story.)

"What? Nothing. I'm just working as usual."