• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Im.....paired? Of...course not..."

The more she spoke, the more worried I was getting. I honestly felt bad for the poor girl to be in such a state. Well... if you say so, then I guess I'll see you later. I shut the door behind me as I exited and then went to Gulac's room, in hopes that he might have some answers. *knocks on the door* Hello? Its Marth

The more she spoke, the more worried I was getting. I honestly felt bad for the poor girl to be in such a state. Well... if you say so, then I guess I'll see you later. I shut the door behind me as I exited and then went to Gulac's room, in hopes that he might have some answers. *knocks on the door* Hello? Its Marth

"Doors open."

*Turns the doorknob and enters* You've been in here for quite some time. Just thought I'd check up on you

"And do what? Tell me about how my brothers death wasn't caused by you? This army? Next you'll tell me that the world is upside down."

As Cassandra approached Dan's room, she stopped for a moment to think. What if he didn't want the sword back? What if he didn't care about the sword, or the fact that he'd left it with her? Sighing, she pushed those thoughts out of her head; there was no need for that line of thinking now. She knocked on the door, confident of what she was about to do.

Dan opened the door for her and let her come in and sit on his bed. He brought up a chair and sat down himself. "So...where do you wanna start?"

"I don't know. But… I thought we could at least… try to talk. Also, did someone knock just now?"

*Checks into the hallway and coaxes the area then sits at the dinner table and then says "Daikabisoh". She throws her mage clothes off showing her black leather suit, her hair turns red, and says...*

Isabelle: It's the only way that I can understand more of myself.

(Thinks of the witch clan)

z15z.jpg

^(Isabelle)

Isabelle: *Sigh* The things that folks like me have to keep from harming humanity. If it weren't for Emmeryn's teachings, I'd...

Isabelle: *Sigh* Sometimes we have to have our morale stand tall.
dyuz.png
^There and that's Sara.
(Looks like the photo. Ancestor of Sierra.)
Sara: Yes. Other humans aren't of us is why that we must keep from going into another war.
Isabelle: Yes.

*Stops thinking as the theme ends*

*Isabelle then puts on a robe and puts a hood over her head as her hair is red and then goes into the hallway to check to see if everyone's okay as she chugs down her second to last concoction.*

(Going to add this to my character profile.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"Well how do YOU think I feel at the moment?"

Well, if I were to give a wild guess, I'd say that you are still stricken by the loss of your brother along with now carrying the responsibility of you and your sister. But you decide to stow yourself away in an attempt to not anger yourself by the presence of others which might cause you to lash out at anyone, or to hide your sadness. Anywhere in that general area?

Ace:*passing by infirmary*"Afternoon Sis......I seemed to have picked a bad time to pop in."

Alicia: "Oh, Ace. I thought a sight like this wouldn't bother you."

Ace: "Normally no, but if you wanna cozy up besides Poly, I'll go train then."

Alicia: "Before you do, Ace. Could you bring up some food?"

Ace: "Sure, since you two aren't supposed to move til Yuffie or a healer looks over you. Be right back."*Ace leaves for the mess hall*

Dusk twitched awake. [Did I just sleep standing up?..] Blinking a few times and rubbing his eyes, he scanned the area and saw that Alicia was there and awake, with Poly taking a snooze. "Uh... Did I take a nap here or something?"

"J-jeez..." Nathaniel woke up suddenly, sweating profusely.

That dream... The same damn dream...!

He hastily put on his clothes and stumbled out of his room, pale and shaking. He walked towards where he thought the others were.

*attempting to work on things in her room, wondering just how long Aimee would be asleep and worrying over the people she HADN'T seen after the fight*

Well, if I were to give a wild guess, I'd say that you are still stricken by the loss of your brother along with now carrying the responsibility of you and your sister. But you decide to stow yourself away in an attempt to not anger yourself by the presence of others which might cause you to lash out at anyone, or to hide your sadness. Anywhere in that general area?

"You COMPLETELY read my mind. Anything else before I throw a lance at you?"