Sorin

"... Klotho, why are you covered in blood?"

Hearing Nathaniel, he turned to him, and listened intently.

"Right, just give me a moment." Yuffie took some time to note down Nathaniel's condition in his notebook.

"Just a moment please, Alicia."

Yuffie went into the storeroom, and brought out some green teas. "Nathaniel, green teas should help. I recommend drinking at least three cups every day. It's also best if you were to eat more oats and grains. Perhaps you could ask Glaedyr to cook some for you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind cooking for her best friend."

"Thank you, my friend." Nathaniel nodded his thanks and got up from the bed, then leaned against the infirmary wall. "I doubt Glaedyr is up yet, anyway."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Cassandra snapped her head away from Dan, still upset with him. "No. I'm mad at you now." She replied as she raised her left leg slightly and stomped right onto Dan's foot.

*snaps back to attention* "The mirror... was lying to you. Like, you were talking to it? Or... were you thinking you saw something else in your reflection... something that shouldn't have been there?"

Dan felt her foot hit his, but he didn't react. "Fine. Fine. Like I said, I just wanted to ask. After all...You seem to be interested in Klotho so much..." Dan looked at her straight in the eye. "I was worried that she was seducing you with her body...But I see now...you're too good for that..."

Edited by DenDurgon

Cassandra snapped her head away from Dan, still upset with him. "No. I'm mad at you now." She replied as she raised her left leg slightly and stomped right onto Dan's foot.

*snaps back to attention* "The mirror... was lying to you. Like, you were talking to it? Or... were you thinking you saw something else in your reflection... something that shouldn't have been there?"

"It was lying."

I had already been aware of her issues with corruption. Kat had already told me that much. And yet..... I had wanted to hear it from her, to confirm that it was indeed the problem. I honestly would rather not have her suffer from it. Anything that you feel needs to be said. I'm listening

"Marth, did you ever visit this country before now?"

Yuffie sighed. "Could you be more specific please?"

"It was lying."

Dan felt her foot hit his, but he didn't react. "Fine. Fine. Like I said, I just wanted to ask. After all...You seem to be interested in Klotho so much..." Dan looked at her straight in the eye. "I was worried that she was seducing you with her body...But I see now...you're too good for that..."

Cassandra's head tilted slightly towards Dan once more, now more confused than angry. "Wait... what? Why would you think that...?"

*twitches, then gets his 'shipping grin' on* "Soooooooooooooooooo, Natty... how is your newly beloved, anyways?"

"Newly beloved? What do you mean by that? I haven't confessed to her yet." Nathaniel shook his head. "She's fine... Though she has been acting a little strange lately..."

Valm? Well, in my lifetime, no, but over the years as an Einherjar, I have been on voyage to this place, when I once fought for the Shepherds

"I see. It looks really different, so I was wondering if you remembered." *thinking* "That river there is flowing differently, the wind blows a different direction, the clouds are transforming right in front of my eyes. Everything changes. It's just strange to look up and see it so drastically and go 'what did I do?' and 'am I doing what is best for me?'. Of course, such things are natural too. The river carefully wears away at rock because it wants to go a different direction. It's long and hard, but with patience and determination, it changes it's path, just as a human does. No?"

Cassandra's head tilted slightly towards Dan once more, now more confused than angry. "Wait... what? Why would you think that...?"

Dan moved closer to Cassandra, slowly. "You've just seemed more... interested in her lately. And I rarely get to see you... after all, I do remember proclaiming love to you...I was worried you didn't feel the same way. Maybe you have... feelings for... Klotho? After all, wasn't there a time where you and Klotho were naked in one room? Feeling each other up?" He kept moving towards her. "And after I gave you such beautiful flowers...after you kissed me while I was tied in a chair... Does that mean... nothing to you? Am I not living up to your expectations?"

*smirking* "Welp, you'll have no problems getting her to accept any proposal you give her. Now all you need to do is get her to bring you back from the dead..."

(continuity nod gogogo :Kappa:)

"It was lying."

"Saying the same thing again isn't an explanation, Klotho."

"Newly beloved? What do you mean by that? I haven't confessed to her yet." Nathaniel shook his head. "She's fine... Though she has been acting a little strange lately..."

"Maybe she's pregnant?"

"Admittedly, it's unlikely. She has no suitor. But still."

Dan moved closer to Cassandra, slowly. "You've just seemed more... interested in her lately. And I rarely get to see you... after all, I do remember proclaiming love to you...I was worried you didn't feel the same way. Maybe you have... feelings for... Klotho? After all, wasn't there a time where you and Klotho were naked in one room? Feeling each other up?" He kept moving towards her. "And after I gave you such beautiful flowers...after you kissed me while I was tied in a chair... Does that mean... nothing to you? Am I not living up to your expectations?"

Cassandra instinctively backed up a couple of steps as Dan's words and movements haunted her. "Wh-what? Why do you say that, Dan?"

"Ah, yes, Poly. Yuffie said I should inspect you."

"Leg's busted. Heal it, please. I haven't tried staves lately."

"Maybe she's pregnant?"

"Admittedly, it's unlikely. She has no suitor. But still."

*snickers* "Not unless Natty's holding back some details for us..."

"I see. It looks really different, so I was wondering if you remembered." *thinking* "That river there is flowing differently, the wind blows a different direction, the clouds are transforming right in front of my eyes. Everything changes. It's just strange to look up and see it so drastically and go 'what did I do?' and 'am I doing what is best for me?'. Of course, such things are natural too. The river carefully wears away at rock because it wants to go a different direction. It's long and hard, but with patience and determination, it changes it's path, just as a human does. No?"

You've had a lot of time to think on this haven't you? Well, you are right about that. Such knowledge can be applied to many things, which is why its important to keep an open mind to possibilities. You never really know what's at the end of the tunnel, until you get there

Cassandra instinctively backed up a couple of steps as Dan's words and movements haunted her. "Wh-what? Why do you say that, Dan?"

"Leg's busted. Heal it, please. I haven't tried staves lately."

*snickers* "Not unless Natty's holding back some details for us..."

Dan moved closer. "I just feel like you've been avoiding me for some time, now. And that hurt's me. I made a promise to you, after all. Yet, how can I keep my promise if I don't even know where you are?" Dan got up real close, and gently grabbed her arm. "I don't want to break that promise to you. I'd feel real bad if I did. I just wanted to know why you've been with Klotho a lot. That's all. Does she have something that I don't? Or is it something she does? ...Or do you just think of her as a better sex partner..."

You've had a lot of time to think on this haven't you? Well, you are right about that. Such knowledge can be applied to many things, which is why its important to keep an open mind to possibilities. You never really know what's at the end of the tunnel, until you get there

"And the path might be hard, but it's entirely doable. If you feel as if you're going the wrong way, then simply take a breath, remember where you WANT to go, and walk it. Everyone may choose their own path and, sometimes, you just have to sit and think."

"Did you not know? Nathaniel isn't the only one after her affections."

"... Wait, WHAT. Oh god, tell me it's Breezy. I've needed someone to ship him with..."

Dan moved closer. "I just feel like you've been avoiding me for some time, now. And that hurt's me. I made a promise to you, after all. Yet, how can I keep my promise if I don't even know where you are?" Dan got up real close, and gently grabbed her arm. "I don't want to break that promise to you. I'd feel real bad if I did. I just wanted to know why you've been with Klotho a lot. That's all. Does she have something that I don't? Or is it something she does? ...Or do you just think of her as a better sex partner..."

Cassandra's eyes began to feel as if they were vibrating in her head, as she desperately tried to break Dan's grip on her. "Dan, you're not making any sense! Why would you think that kind of thing about me?"