• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Breezy took a small group with him this morning. Nathaniel looked nervous, Glaedyr looked oblivious, and Silvia looked… kinda a wreck. Breezy was stoic as always." "I'm working on ration distribution."

Ace smiled, "Breezy's off on a mission, that explains why it's so quiet around here. I'll be praying for their success."

Alicia: (And that Nathaniel proposes to Glaedyr.) "I'll be praying for the success of their mission also."

"It's like you're trying to avoid me..." Sighing, he slumped down back against the wall and held his head in shame. "But fine. Whatever you want. I'll just stay here or something"

"Don't you have work to do?"

Ace smiled, "Breezy's off on a mission, that explains why it's so quiet around here. I'll be praying for their success."

Alicia: (And that Nathaniel proposes to Glaedyr.) "I'll be praying for the success of their mission also."

"You two say the same thing a lot. Is it because you're twins?"

Edited by Aqua

Ace glanced over at Alicia and grinned, "Great minds think alike. It goes to show people how very simliar minded Alicia and I are. Explains why we often say the same stuff."

"Oh, I see."

"Don't you have work to do?"

"Nope. Did the weapon check a couple of hours ago. They're all fine, and the ones that aren't, I've taken the liberty to sharpen them. With permission, of course"

"Nope. Did the weapon check a couple of hours ago. They're all fine, and the ones that aren't, I've taken the liberty to sharpen them. With permission, of course"

"How about checking in with your soldiers, Grand General?"

"Oh, I see."

Ace: "Seeing as today is pretty uneventful, I'll go grab one of my books on tactics to read."

Alicia: "I'll go train then."*shifts to get out of bed*

Ace: "Careful Sis. You sure you're up to be moving around?"

Alicia: "I feel great today, Ace. Besides, some training will help me better defend my allies."

Ace: "Seeing as today is pretty uneventful, I'll go grab one of my books on tactics to read."

Alicia: "I'll go train then."*shifts to get out of bed*

Ace: "Careful Sis. You sure you're up to be moving around?"

Alicia: "I feel great today, Ace. Besides, some training will help me better defend my allies."

"Resting will help too. You shouldn't move until the healer says so."

"You say that, yet I haven't actually heard you do anything. And before you say anything, distributing rations and talking is something anybody can do"

​"I'm calculating rations, not distributing them. Go. I'm working."

"Resting will help too. You shouldn't move until the healer says so."

Ace: "Klotho's right Sis. You really should wait until Yuffie or another healer says you're well enough to walk. *Playfully raises an eyebrow* You'd worry me and Poly."

Alicia: "Very well, I shall remain at rest until cleared by the healers."

"That's not what I mean, and you know it. Sooner you tell me, the sooner I go"

"I'm working. Go. You're bothering me."

Ace: "Klotho's right Sis. You really should wait until Yuffie or another healer says you're well enough to walk. *Playfully raises an eyebrow* You'd worry me and Poly."

Alicia: "Very well, I shall remain at rest until cleared by the healers."

"Wow, why can't you share that sense with your husband?"

"I'm working. Go. You're bothering me." "Wow, why can't you share that sense with your husband?"

Alicia: "A very intriguing question. I'd say it's because Poly isn't necessarily the type to sit still."

Ace:*still in tease Alicia mode* "Then you ought to get him to sit still then, Sis. Riiiiiight?"

Alicia: "A very intriguing question. I'd say it's because Poly isn't necessarily the type to sit still."

Ace:*still in tease Alicia mode* "Then you ought to get him to sit still then, Sis. Riiiiiight?"

​"By withholding stuff he likes?"

"JUST GO!"

"Hmm..." Clearly, he wasn't getting an answer from her, although all he wanted was for her to be happy. Yelling at him though... He took the hint. She didn't want to be around him, for whatever reason. Has he failed to fulfil his promise? He was upset, and his voice clearly showed that, no matter how much he tried to hide it. "F-fine... I'll..." He got up, and, without saying another word, left the area and ventured into the hull of the boat