• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"..." He closed his eyes, pushed his thumb, index and middle finger into his brow and sighed, tilting his head down again as he does

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

He just wanted to cry again, but he just couldn't. He was tapped out. Sniffing a couple of times, he knew that, for the others to see him like this, it must've demoralised them somewhat. How could he be so selfish?.. But he didn't care. He'd go into his room, but a repeat would just happen, minus the tears. He'd wander off, but he knew everyone would get concerned over his disappearance... He had no idea what to do

He just wanted to cry again, but he just couldn't. He was tapped out. Sniffing a couple of times, he knew that, for the others to see him like this, it must've demoralised them somewhat. How could he be so selfish?.. But he didn't care. He'd go into his room, but a repeat would just happen, minus the tears. He'd wander off, but he knew everyone would get concerned over his disappearance... He had no idea what to do

"What's wrong, brother?"

"What's wrong, brother?"

"I... Don't want to talk about it..." Her words pierced his thoughts and heart. Why did she care? I mean, yes, the two had a sibling-like relationship, but, in reality, they weren't. As of late, the two barely spoke to each other. They became... distant, and in a way, that hurt him a bit. He cared for her obviously, but why would she feel the same way?

Cassandra suddenly became very solemn as she thought about what exactly she meant to Dan. Was he the man that she could trust to keep her safe & happy as she lived out the rest of her days? She looked over at him and smiled, unsure of just what she was smiling about.

"Hey there..."

"Hey there..."

Cassandra tilted her head to the side to look over at Dan. "Oh, good morning... I was just thinking about a few things... about life, and people... like Klotho..." She let out an almost dreamy sigh at mentioning Klotho's name, because she felt like she was gradually getting over her beauty and seeing her as more of a good friend or a sister than a potential lover.

"I... Don't want to talk about it..." Her words pierced his thoughts and heart. Why did she care? I mean, yes, the two had a sibling-like relationship, but, in reality, they weren't. As of late, the two barely spoke to each other. They became... distant, and in a way, that hurt him a bit. He cared for her obviously, but why would she feel the same way?

​"If… you say so…"

Alicia could feel how sad Dusk was feeling, his emotions spoke to her clearly. "Dusk, is it something you wish to share? I've rarely come across a person in this much pain."

​"If… you say so…"

"Um..." Did he? He got along with the twins quite well, and they were definitely trustworthy, but... he didn't know. He just didn't know what to do. "I... I don't know" He tilted his head slightly to see Klotho. "... I know you mean well, but I don't feel like talking about it..."

Cassandra tilted her head to the side to look over at Dan. "Oh, good morning... I was just thinking about a few things... about life, and people... like Klotho..." She let out an almost dreamy sigh at mentioning Klotho's name, because she felt like she was gradually getting over her beauty and seeing her as more of a good friend or a sister than a potential lover.

Dan's smile began to disappear. "Klotho...huh? What about...Klotho?" So she thought of her as she sleeps in my room...

Edited by DenDurgon

*sighs* "Y'know, if you're gonna mope around like that, then I may just have to steal your job as Grand General. C'mon, buddy, cheer up. It could be worse for you right now."

"Um..." Did he? He got along with the twins quite well, and they were definitely trustworthy, but... he didn't know. He just didn't know what to do. "I... I don't know" He tilted his head slightly to see Klotho. "... I know you mean well, but I don't feel like talking about it..."

*sighs* "Y'know, if you're gonna mope around like that, then I may just have to steal your job as Grand General. C'mon, buddy, cheer up. It could be worse for you right now."

*curls up next to Dusk*

Dan's smile began to disappear. "Klotho...huh? What about...Klotho?" So she thought of her as she sleeps in my room...

Cassandra tilted her head over to the side again as she looked over at Dan, sensing his discomfort. "O-Oh... nothing... we don't have to talk about her if you don't want... I just... wanted to keep her in my head somehow..." She replied, shifting nervously. "Although... I did have an... unusual dream about her... I'm not sure how to describe it, but... it felt good. Somehow."

*curls up next to Dusk*

"Steal my..." Those words... Resonated with his person somewhat. The whole pressure of being the Grand General... He definitely wouldn't mind it. He's never seen himself as a leader anyway, not since that day... His last few words though, 'It could be worse for you right now'... Were they true?.. Actually yeah, they could be. If his child suddenly died or something... No, he didn't even want to think those foul thoughts

He felt something warm next to his arm and, on inspection, turned out to be Klotho cuddling him. Not knowing what to do, he just placed his arm on her farthest shoulder and brings her in for a hug. No words needed to be spoken. He appreciated what she did

"Dusk, look. I'm pretty sure that whatever's going on with you right now... not only do I know it's gonna get better, I've probably dealt with worse. ESPECIALLY if it involves your marriage. Trust me..."

"Steal my..." Those words... Resonated with his person somewhat. The whole pressure of being the Grand General... He definitely wouldn't mind it. He's never seen himself as a leader anyway, not since that day... His last few words though, 'It could be worse for you right now'... Were they true?.. Actually yeah, they could be. If his child suddenly died or something... No, he didn't even want to think those foul thoughts

He felt something warm next to his arm and, on inspection, turned out to be Klotho cuddling him. Not knowing what to do, he just placed his arm on her farthest shoulder and brings her in for a hug. No words needed to be spoken. He appreciated what she did

"It's going to be okay."

Cassandra tilted her head over to the side again as she looked over at Dan, sensing his discomfort. "O-Oh... nothing... we don't have to talk about her if you don't want... I just... wanted to keep her in my head somehow..." She replied, shifting nervously. "Although... I did have an... unusual dream about her... I'm not sure how to describe it, but... it felt good. Somehow."

"...A dream...about Klotho...while you were...in my...room..." Dan's smile had faded. He moved his hand away from hers. "How...good did... it feel?" His eye twitched. You dream about her in my room? Do I mean NOTHING to you?! How much would that white-haired BITCH steal from me?!

Alicia: "If you don't wish to share what happened, I understand. I'm here for you, so is Poly, Ace, Klotho and everyone here. You're not alone."

"Dusk, look. I'm pretty sure that whatever's going on with you right now... not only do I know it's gonna get better, I've probably dealt with worse. ESPECIALLY if it involves your marriage. Trust me..."

"It's going to be okay."

Alicia: "If you don't wish to share what happened, I understand. I'm here for you, so is Poly, Ace, Klotho and everyone here. You're not alone."

He looked at the three of them and forced a smile. "Heh, thank you..." He truly was blessed that he had found friends that care for him, even if he didn't really believe what the Khan said. He knew he had to stop moping around soon but... He has had enough of faking emotions all of his life. For once, he just wanted to express what he was feeling, no strings attached... He just couldn't right now

"...A dream...about Klotho...while you were...in my...room..." Dan's smile had faded. He moved his hand away from hers. "How...good did... it feel?" His eye twitched. You dream about her in my room? Do I mean NOTHING to you?! How much would that white-haired BITCH steal from me?!

Cassandra simply sighed a dreamy sigh. Though she couldn't quite put it into words, the dream was... liberating, in a sense. "Like the most wonderful girl in the world." She replied, squealing softly in delight. "It's like I'm on Cloud Nine right now..."

He looked at the three of them and forced a smile. "Heh, thank you..." He truly was blessed that he had found friends that care for him, even if he didn't really believe what the Khan said. He knew he had to stop moping around soon but... He has had enough of faking emotions all of his life. For once, he just wanted to express what he was feeling, no strings attached... He just couldn't right now

"It's going to be okay."

Cassandra simply sighed a dreamy sigh. Though she couldn't quite put it into words, the dream was... liberating, in a sense. "Like the most wonderful girl in the world." She replied, squealing softly in delight. "It's like I'm on Cloud Nine right now..."

His hand had become a fist. "So then what am I to you? In comparison to... K-Klotho..." It hurt to say her name. It was all because of that fucking body of hers. It HAD to be. She acted like a complete brat! How could she find that attractive? She had Cassandra under some sort of spell, and he had no idea how to rid her of it.

His hand had become a fist. "So then what am I to you? In comparison to... K-Klotho..." It hurt to say her name. It was all because of that fucking body of hers. It HAD to be. She acted like a complete brat! How could she find that attractive? She had Cassandra under some sort of spell, and he had no idea how to rid her of it.

Cassandra was still dreamily thinking of her dream last night, when she heard Dan speak again. "Hmm? Oh, well... I don't know. I'm not sure what I think of Klotho, so I guess... nothing? If I can't compare you to anything, then..."