Sorin

*smacks his forehead* "Seriously, why must everyone hide behind me?" *picks up Aimee by the back of her cloak with one hand* "Oi, Phoibus. This girl yours?"

Aimee squealed again and began to beat her fists against Poly's shoulder. "By the Goddeeeeeessssssss, put me doooooooooooowwwwn!" she whined, eventually winding her punches - which honestly weren't painful at all because ha! she was not a strong girl - to just randomly tapping his shoulder in a pathetic excuse for a slap.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Eh? Aimee, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, so she is yours?" *doesn't even feel Aimee's punches, though he does know they're there* "Stop it."

Elsewhere, Cassandra's eyes slowly began to flutter open as her entire body felt tight and stiff. There was a good reason for that, however; she'd been tied to Dan's bed. "What the...?!" She exclaimed, unsure of what to do now. She didn't think screaming was a good idea, so she attempted to wriggle her way out from the ropes that bound her.

Edited by Polydeuces

[Well... That was dramatic... Still, no idea what to do...] Shrugging, he walked into the hull of the boat and snuggled into a wall, head resting on the wall. The wood was still a bit damp, since he was crying there earlier. Hopefully, nobody would interrupt him this time... But he knew Doma's Warrior would be over any second. He had no idea why he resisted, but he just... felt like it. He wanted to do something on his own accord for once

"Sayonara, brother" The flight was a bit... awkward, to say the least, but... eh. Question is though, is he going to see her? He didn't feel like it. All he wanted was to be alone and think about his actions, but apparently that wasn't happening. Landing in the middle of the boat, he just stood still, as if he was a statue. "What to do..."

Ace: *on the way from the infirmary with Yuffie's green bag* "Hi Dusk, you just gonna stand there or are you gonna see Kat? She bawled her eyes out, thinking you left her." *ends up following* "Oookay, I'll say it again, Kat bawled her eyes thinking you left her. And began coughing too."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Aimee squealed again and began to beat her fists against Poly's shoulder. "By the Goddeeeeeessssssss, put me doooooooooooowwwwn!" she whined, eventually winding her punches - which honestly weren't painful at all because ha! she was not a strong girl - to just randomly tapping his shoulder in a pathetic excuse for a slap.

"I highly doubt he's noticing those. Use your nails."

"Oh, so she is yours?" *doesn't even feel Aimee's punches, though he does know they're there* "Stop it."

Elsewhere, Cassandra's eyes slowly began to flutter open as her entire body felt tight and stiff. There was a good reason for that, however; she'd been tied to Dan's bed. "What the...?!" She exclaimed, unsure of what to do now. She didn't think screaming was a good idea, so she attempted to wriggle her way out from the ropes that bound her.

''Oh! Cassandra!'' Shit. He forgot what had done to her. He rushed over and knelt down, blushing furiously out of embarrassment. ''A-are you okay? Does anything hurt?''

Ace: *on the way from the infirmary with Yuffie's green bag* "Hi Dusk, you just gonna stand there or are you gonna see Kat? She bawled her eyes out, thinking you left her." *ends up following* "Oookay, I'll say it again, Kat bawled her eyes thinking you left her. And began coughing too."

"Thinking I left her? I don't see a ring on my finger any more... Gah, I don't even know what to do any more..." Infuriated with everything and everyone, he head butted the wall

"Eh? Aimee, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh... um... hey? I - I was trying to help out with this and um... things happened. And this guy is mean. And. Won't. Let. Me. Hi - ooh, his hair is soft." Aimee had moved her hand from his shoulder to his head, gently brushing her hand back and forth against it. "Oh wait, I'm supposed to be mad at you. Put me doooooowwwwn." She switched to drumming her fingers against the top of his head, only pausing at Phoibus' next comment.

"Ooh. That would hurt though, ouch."

"Oh... um... hey? I - I was trying to help out with this and um... things happened. And this guy is mean. And. Won't. Let. Me. Hi - ooh, his hair is soft." Aimee had moved her hand from his shoulder to his head, gently brushing her hand back and forth against it. "Oh wait, I'm supposed to be mad at you. Put me doooooowwwwn." She switched to drumming her fingers against the top of his head, only pausing at Phoibus' next comment.

*starts laughing* "Aimee, what am I going to do with you?"

''Oh! Cassandra!'' Shit. He forgot what had done to her. He rushed over and knelt down, blushing furiously out of embarrassment. ''A-are you okay? Does anything hurt?''

"Dan!" Cassandra cried, desperately trying to wriggle free. "Somebody tied me to your bed after I fell asleep. And... what was that for, by the way?! What did you do?!"

"Only my wife can do that. Now stop... being weird, I guess." *walks her over to Phoibus*

"Come on Kat, breathe slowly. I'm sure Ace will be here any moment now!"

​"S… sor… sorry…"

"Only my wife can do that. Now stop... being weird, I guess." *walks her over to Phoibus*

*still laughing*

"Dan!" Cassandra cried, desperately trying to wriggle free. "Somebody tied me to your bed after I fell asleep. And... what was that for, by the way?! What did you do?!"

Dan began to untie her. ''I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. You were asleep when I woke up and I had to go somewhere! When I came back you were tied up on my bed!'' He finished untying her. ''I honestly have no clue about what is going on!''

"Thinking I left her? I don't see a ring on my finger any more... Gah, I don't even know what to do any more..." Infuriated with everything and everyone, he head butted the wall

Ace: "Yeah! Kat was crying REALLY HARD. All because you took that ring off, she started bawling the minute you did that." Ace sighed, she didn't want to have to carry him back, but if Dusk wasn't going to go of his own will, then there wouldn't be any other choice.

Alicia just stood there, playing with Poly's hair was her favorite pastime. Alicia could feel the jealously rising up in her, until Poly said that only she could do that. Those words made her feel better.

*drops Aimee in front of Phoibus* "Yes, I know I'm awful. I don't care."

Dan began to untie her. ''I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. You were asleep when I woke up and I had to go somewhere! When I came back you were tied up on my bed!'' He finished untying her. ''I honestly have no clue about what is going on!''

Cassandra glared at him. "You're lying to me. What. Did. You. DO." She said very angrily, putting extra emphasis on each word as if she was twisting her dagger into his heart.

(Liar, liar, pants on fire)

*still laughing*

Edited by Aqua

Cassandra glared at him. "You're lying to me. What. Did. You. DO." She said very angrily, putting extra emphasis on each word as if she was twisting her dagger into his heart.

''*sigh* I put you to sleep because we were both getting a bit riled up. I reacted stupidly, I know. But I honestly have no idea why you were tied up when I got back!'' He wasn't telling a complete lie. Thinking back on it, why did he do that to her? She was out cold! And her waking up before he got back would've only made things worse. ''I'm so sorry this happened! I shouldn't of done that to you!'' His eyes began to tear up.

Ace: "Yeah! Kat was crying REALLY HARD. All because you took that ring off, she started bawling the minute you did that." Ace sighed, she didn't want to have to carry him back, but if Dusk wasn't going to go of his own will, then there wouldn't be any other choice.

"Shouldn't have wound me up then... Gosh darn it. I JUST. WANT TO BE. ON MY OWN. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?"

''*sigh* I put you to sleep because we were both getting a bit riled up. I reacted stupidly, I know. But I honestly have no idea why you were tied up when I got back!'' He wasn't telling a complete lie. Thinking back on it, why did he do that to her? She was out cold! And her waking up before he got back would've only made things worse. ''I'm so sorry this happened! I shouldn't of done that to you!'' His eyes began to tear up.

Cassandra stomped on Dan's foot irritatedly and glared at him. "How DARE you?! Is this how you react to everything?!" She screamed, not caring if she hurt his feelings any more.

*starts laughing* "Aimee, what am I going to do with you?"

​"S… sor… sorry…"

*still laughing*

Aimee immediately dropped her arms and leveled a stare at him. "That's cute. But um, you all surpassed MY weird the moment I got here. Yeah. Totally have a box of zombie ashes is NOT as weird as this crazy train... uh... boat. Yeah! This is TOTALLY a crazy boat."

She twirled around to face Phoibus, huffing a little with her arms folded, only to sink into a fit of giggles at the sight of him laughing. "Um... y-you could keep me~?"

*Somewhere in the city, having run as much as she could AWAY from the drama and… from Dan, who honestly scared the living hell out of her* "So, weird…"

​"…You…"

"Eh?"

"You've returned?"

​"What are you… hey, get away!"

"Hold still. I'm just going to rummage through your head."

​"What are you… no, get away!"

*casts some sort of spell that glows a sickly red* "Oh, you seem to have made a couple of new memories. Let's see what they are…"

*Shrieks in pain*

Edited by Aqua

"Shouldn't have wound me up then... Gosh darn it. I JUST. WANT TO BE. ON MY OWN. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?"

Ace didn't even flinch when Dusk yelled those words, but clearly..."Fine, poor Kat. I hate bringing bad news but...I'll just tell her you wanna be alone, which will make her cry...again...and keep me up all night. Man....why do I always have to break bad news?"

*walks to Kat's room, green bag in hand*

"I'm back aaaand," *looks dejected* "I tried to get Dusk to come in here, but he said he wanted to be alone. Should've carried him here..."

Aimee immediately dropped her arms and leveled a stare at him. "That's cute. But um, you all surpassed MY weird the moment I got here. Yeah. Totally have a box of zombie ashes is NOT as weird as this crazy train... uh... boat. Yeah! This is TOTALLY a crazy boat."

She twirled around to face Phoibus, huffing a little with her arms folded, only to sink into a fit of giggles at the sight of him laughing. "Um... y-you could keep me~?"

*slaps his forehead* "Ugh... Phoibus, just make out with this girl already to quiet her down."

​"Mmm, tempting…"

Ace didn't even flinch when Dusk yelled those words, but clearly..."Fine, poor Kat. I hate bringing bad news but...I'll just tell her you wanna be alone, which will make her cry...again...and keep me up all night. Man....why do I always have to break bad news?"

*walks to Kat's room, green bag in hand*

"I'm back aaaand," *looks dejected* "I tried to get Dusk to come in here, but he said he wanted to be alone. Should've carried him here..."

​"Of course… he… he wouldn't…" *crying again*

Cassandra stomped on Dan's foot irritatedly and glared at him. "How DARE you?! Is this how you react to everything?!" She screamed, not caring if she hurt his feelings any more.

''I...I...'' He began to break down. He brought his hands to his head and began clutching it. No...this wasn't supposed to happen! Why?! Why did nothing go right for him?! He became hysteric. His eyes were wide and with tears. ''I...I...I...I'm so-....I-I'm s...'' He couldn't speak. He felt uncontrollable. And it felt familiar. Back on the day everyone around him was dead. Back then, he looked towards a demon. But he no longer had that option. The demon's presence could no longer be felt by him. He was alone. And the love of his life was angry with him...again...