Sorin

​"Mmm, tempting…"

​"Of course… he… he wouldn't…" *crying again*

Aimee blushed scarlet at the mention, burying her head into her hands. "P-Phoiby...! You tease." She giggled and lifted her head again to stick her tongue out at him.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace didn't even flinch when Dusk yelled those words, but clearly..."Fine, poor Kat. I hate bringing bad news but...I'll just tell her you wanna be alone, which will make her cry...again...and keep me up all night. Man....why do I always have to break bad news?"

"..." Right now, he couldn't care less. All he wanted to do was gather his thoughts and emotions and try to make sense out of all of them. Does he want this? Is this the best course of action for him? What about the baby? The future of the Dreamers?.. So many variables he had to to consider... All he needed was time

Aimee blushed scarlet at the mention, burying her head into her hands. "P-Phoiby...! You tease." She giggled and lifted her head again to stick her tongue out at him.

"Careful. I might catch that tongue."

Ace: "I knew this was going to happen. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Phoibus turned up here....Unless I beat him to the punch."

*still crying, but also trying to follow Yuffie's instructions*

*still crying, but also trying to follow Yuffie's instructions*

Ace: "...Yeah, I'll be right back." *walks back to where Dusk is sitting and carries him back to Kat's room by his wrists and ankles, on her shoulders.* "Sorry Grand General, my guilt complex would not let me pass this up. That and I wanted to beat Phoibus to the punch."

Yuffie rummages through his bag, and brings out some leaves. "Kat, chew on these. That should help you out too. Everything's going to be fine, okay? Just keep breathing. Focus on that."

​"Oh… okay…" *attempts to chew but starts coughing* "S… sorry…"

Ace: "...Yeah, I'll be right back." *walks back to where Dusk is sitting and carries him back to Kat's room by his wrists and ankles, on her shoulders.* "Sorry Grand General, my guilt complex would not let me pass this up. That and I wanted to beat Phoibus to the punch."

(*laughing*)

Trying to squirm out her immense grip, he could only try. Damn this girl was strong. After a while, he just gave up and waited for him to be dropped off. "... Guess nothing can go my way..."

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess..." The voice sang, her fingers strumming against the guitar in her hands, the notes ringing low and sweet in the crisp evening air. "Is that what you'd want me to do? Sorry I treat you like you're... perfect, like all your little subjects do..." The notes were serene, gentle but the voice that sung along was not. The bitters laced underneath it could turn even the smoothest cocktail sour. She paused, her fingers slamming down onto the next cords with the words: "Sorry I'm not made of sugar, that I'm not... sweet enough for you. Is that why you always avoid me, am I such an inconvenience to you?"

She paused, whipping her thumb under her eye to brush away the tears before she continued. "Well... I'm just your problem... I'm, just, your problem... It's like I'm not... even... a person, am I..."

The rage built all of a sudden, harsh and fast like an electric rift, and she hurled a chained wooden box at the rotting door, smashing it open and listening to the screeches as they awoke.

The zombies. The husks. That's all that was left of them.

"Now..." she poised her guitar up in the air, bringing her fingers near the notes she wanted to play and played them, sending their screaming into a frenzy. "Make them DANCE!"

BEGIN SKIRMISH!

Opponents: 15 Anna Husks

Enemy Stats: HP - 60; equipped with skills Miracle and Vengeance; equipped with weapon Claws.

TURN ONE: PLAYER PHASE

''I...I...'' He began to break down. He brought his hands to his head and began clutching it. No...this wasn't supposed to happen! Why?! Why did nothing go right for him?! He became hysteric. His eyes were wide and with tears. ''I...I...I...I'm so-....I-I'm s...'' He couldn't speak. He felt uncontrollable. And it felt familiar. Back on the day everyone around him was dead. Back then, he looked towards a demon. But he no longer had that option. The demon's presence could no longer be felt by him. He was alone. And the love of his life was angry with him...again...

Cassandra sighed as she slowly rocked her foot back and forth on the floor of Dan's bedroom. "You have a minute to tell me why I shouldn't just stomp your face right here."

Dan just lay on the floor feeling broken beyond belief. What had he done? Cassandra was no longer in his room. He was all alone now. Both physically and spiritually. Now, the one he loved the most was now gone, no doubt hating him. Why? Why did he tie her up like that?! What had gotten into him?! Had he just been too caught up in the moment? Was he just being paranoid? Or was it something else?

He kept lying there, doing nothing. He looked up and saw the moonlit sky through his window. Everyone was probably busy or asleep right now...He then looked over at his belongings. ...Should he do it?

*notices what's coming* "Aimee, I'm taking you to the ship." *picks her up bridal style* "Sorry, you two, but I need to get going." *jumps down the building and runs to the ship*

*notices he has no weapons* "... FUCK."

*tosses Poly a sword* "Sorry, it's just a brave sword! I don't carry better weapons!"

Edited by Aqua

Trying to squirm out her immense grip, he could only try. Damn this girl was strong. After a while, he just gave up and waited for him to be dropped off. "... Guess nothing can go my way..."

Ace: "Sorry, impulse reaction to Kat crying........*freezes again* Aaaand I'll just leave you two here." *bolts out of room* I have a REALLY bad feeling." *bolts off ship towards Alicia and Poly*

(god damn it Dan...)

*looks out and sees someone coming near with a bunch of husks* "... Aw balls."

Alicia: "The enemy is here? *pulls out Micaiah's Pyre* Poly, let's fight them together."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace: "Sorry, impulse reaction to Kat crying........*freezes again* Aaaand I'll just leave you two here." *bolts out of room* I have a REALLY bad feeling." *bolts off ship towards Alicia and Poly*

"..." Brilliant. It was actually going to happen... This was going to go so well...

*notices what's coming* "Aimee, I'm taking you to the ship." *picks her up bridal style* "Sorry, you two, but I need to get going." *jumps down the building and runs to the ship*

"W-What... w-wait a second, why?" Aimee muttered, shocked at his sudden change in attitude, squeaking as he jumped off the building and towards the ship. "Is something wrong? I - K-Kat's okay, right?"

"I... I don't know... w-wherever you want to... Kat's room?"

Edited by Vashiane

"..." Brilliant. It was actually going to happen... This was going to go so well...

*still doing her best to go through Yuffie's instructions*

"W-What... w-wait a second, why?" Aimee muttered, shocked at his sudden change in attitude, squeaking as he jumped off the building and towards the ship. "Is something wrong? I - K-Kat's okay, right?"

"I... I don't know... w-wherever you want to... Kat's room?"

*goes to Kat's room and notices the broken door* "What… the…?" *pokes head in and notices the chaos* "Oh, what the hell happened?" *drops Aimee off and goes to Kat's side* "Hey there, sis… wow, you really got wound up. Sorry, I should've come check on you sooner."

*goes to Kat's room and notices the broken door* "What… the…?" *pokes head in and notices the chaos* "Oh, what the hell happened?" *drops Aimee off and goes to Kat's side* "Hey there, sis… wow, you really got wound up. Sorry, I should've come check on you sooner."

"If you don't mind, I'm going to speak to her now. Can you two go?"