Sorin

Alicia woke in her shared room next to Poly. Yesterdays mad dash and battle had tired her out. (That was embarassing, falling asleep out there...) she moved closer to Poly and hugged him, "Thank you for carrying me back. I'll always love you and be by your side," Alicia whispered, wrapping her arms around him.

Ace meanwhile got out of bed and yawned, "Ugh man, my shoulders feel a little stiff from carrying Dusk. If not for Dan pummeling Yuffie, I wouldn't have been able to do that. Better have Yuffie look me over."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*working on supplies and supply distribution*

​"Um… Sis… Sister?"

"Yes?"

​"Um… I know you needed me to deliver this to a 'Yuffie', but…"

"The Head Healer."

"Oh, the one that pouts and lectures?"

"Yes."

"Okay." *rushes off*

"Things shall be… interesting for a bit."

Edited by Aqua

He begins to stir. Somehow, he fell asleep in Kat's room, although he found himself on the floor. Lazily opening his eyes, he looked around and saw her... With just him... Clutching his head, he slowly got up and looked at her

*working on supplies and supply distribution*

​"Um Sis Sister?"

"Yes?"

​"Um I know you needed me to deliver this to a 'Yuffie', but"

"The Head Healer."

"Oh, the one that pouts and lectures?"

"Yes."

"Okay." *rushes off*

"Things shall be interesting for a bit."

Light: I hope you aren't busy.

"You have Valter the Moonstone and Petrine of the Four Riders coming for you by ambush."

"I thank you for the advance warning."

"I'm bac… who's that?"

"Dear, can you find whatever Dreamers are awake for me?"

"Okay?" *runs off again*

Ace: "Sis? You okay?"

Alicia: "Yes, I just needed a goodnight's rest."

Ace: "Seems like you weren't the only one."

Alicia: "Yes, Poly must've been exhausted."

Ace: "Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

Alicia: "Sure."*both exit Alicia's room*

Ace: "Ah, reminds me. Before I go to Kat's room, I gotta see Yuffie for a bit, my shoulders feel a tad sore from carrying Dusk yesterday."

Alicia: "I'll meet up with you there, Ace. I better see if Poly's up yet."

Ace: "Yeah, it wouldn't hurt."

*Ace heads to infirmary, Alicia heads back to her shared room*

"Tired... muh..."

Cassandra finished reading the note Dan had left after their argument yesterday. While she was still very upset with his behavior towards her, she felt somewhat responsible for what he was doing now. She ran up towards Kat's room to try and notify her of his disappearance.

"Ah, Ace! It's good to see that you followed the spirit of my request, and avoided fighting."

Ace walked in, "I'm am making progress on kicking my old habit, though I'm here because carrying Dusk yesterday resulted in sore shoulders. A given since he did resist me carrying him to Kat's room. Though Sis is another story."

"Tired... muh..."

Cassandra finished reading the note Dan had left after their argument yesterday. While she was still very upset with his behavior towards her, she felt somewhat responsible for what he was doing now. She ran up towards Kat's room to try and notify her of his disappearance.

Alicia heard Poly groan nearby and walked up to him, wrapping her arms around him, "Afternoon, love. Still feeling tired from yesterday?" Alicia asked while hugging him, "Could you perhaps come with me to Kat's room? Seems the presence of all avaible Dreamers is being requested there." Edited by Ace Tactician