• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Cassandra sighed and sat down next to Kat, then buried her face into her hands and began to cry. "Oh, Kat... I feel like Dan ran off because of me... This is all my fault... oh gods, I'm such a horrible little BITCH to him... and all he does is be nice to me and treat me like I'm the only woman in the world for him... oh god... I think I'm falling in love with him..." She cried out, trying her best to avoid tearing up in the process.

​"…Okay, darling? I've one question. Well, two. Firstly..." *points to her wrists* "You've rope burns. Who tied you up?"

Cassandra had been so upset with Dan that she forgot who'd tied her up in the first place. "I... I don't remember. I remember passing out in Dan's room, and next thing I know I'm tied to his bed." She replied.

"Look. Thanks for pulling the "I'm a leader and your family to me" Bullshit, but it doesn't work on

me. I'm not opening this door."

...*sigh* "I'm not dealing with your stubbornness when I'm trying to put you in a better bad mood." *kicks the door down* "Where is Purgatory Corona?"

Cassandra had been so upset with Dan that she forgot who'd tied her up in the first place. "I... I don't remember. I remember passing out in Dan's room, and next thing I know I'm tied to his bed." She replied.

​"…Suspicious." *facepalms* "Okay, dear, I adore Dan. He's my little brother. But, tell me, has he done anything that makes you feel uncomfortable? Anything at all? Say… attacking me, way back then? Trying to twist you away from people? Yelling at others for seemingly no reason? Trying to change you?"

Cassandra sniffed and wiped away tears that were beginning to form again. "Well... he has been acting odd around me lately... especially when I mention Klotho..."

Ace:*rubs temple* "I thought for sure I heard Klotho's voice here. Where could she have wandered off to?"

Alicia:*in her shared room* "Mmm, I must have been extremely fatigued to have nodded off besides Poly twice today. Klotho was looking for people to go to Kat's room. I best head there now."

Cassandra sniffed and wiped away tears that were beginning to form again. "Well... he has been acting odd around me lately... especially when I mention Klotho..."

"Okay, so, he's been acting oddly anyway. He's been acting VERY oddly in other interactions. So, either it was a group effort or he is INCREDIBLY immature and needs the time alone. I promise you, this is not your fault. If you've been calling him out on his actions, that is your right as they were making you uncomfortable. If he cannot accept that, then he needs to grow a pair and man up."

"Why in hells name do you want to know!? You can't use the lance anyway."

"I can't? ...Ah there it is. *picks up the lance before twirling it and cut a book in half* Not my weapon of choice, but I hope this proves our relation. And quit moping over a guy that is still alive."

"Okay, so, he's been acting oddly anyway. He's been acting VERY oddly in other interactions. So, either it was a group effort or he is INCREDIBLY immature and needs the time alone. I promise you, this is not your fault. If you've been calling him out on his actions, that is your right as they were making you uncomfortable. If he cannot accept that, then he needs to grow a pair and man up."

Cassandra seemed as if she were about to cry again. "B-But... he said he loved me... He LOVES me, Kat... I'm probably all he feels like he has left in the world... I have to go find him... If I don't, I... I..." Cassandra trailed off as she began bawling again, burying her tearful face into Kat's shoulder.

Edited by Polydeuces

Cassandra seemed as if she were about to cry again. "B-But... he said he loved me... He LOVES me, Kat... I'm probably all he feels like he has left in the world... I have to go find him... If I don't, I... I..." Cassandra trailed off as she began bawling again, burying her tearful face into Kat's shoulder.

*gently rubs her back* "If he feels that way, he's an idiot. I TOLD him that he's my little brother, after all. Repeatedly. And then there are the Dreamers. He'd been pushing them away with his attitude, but there are some who, I'm sure, will check their urge to hit him long enough to actually talk, if he showed any signs of LISTENING." *sighs* "Look, we'll inform Sorin and let him decide on what to do. You can't go after him in this state. You'll just die from that ambush heading our way or something worse. Trust me, there are worse things than death."

Edited by Aqua

"I can't? ...Ah there it is. *picks up the lance before twirling it and cut a book in half* Not my weapon of choice, but I hope this proves our relation. And quit moping over a guy that is still alive."

".....I was told I had no relatives."

".....I was told I had no relatives."

"Hey, it shocked me too. Jxemas and I found out at the same time. One of your ancestors married mine and well, the rest is history. Now will you listen to me?"

"Fine. What do you need to tell me."

"We're going to see your brother soon. So quit acting like its the end of the world. He isn't dead, and I'm your relative. Understand?" I'll just hold on telling them where he is.

Isabelle: I don't have any city to go back to now that Zofia was taken over by the Anna's and can possibly be using some of my people to do their own bidding. Soon, ...I may have to face my own brethren. The witches are a favorite to the Anna's with their abilities to teleport at will and to create copies of themselves as if they were made out of thin air. ...And that Ylisse got destroyed. But...has it benefited to our bidding of the Anna's rebelling? But...*sigh* at least now were to seek answers in Valm as to where these villians from the past eras came from. Other than that...

*Pours a glass of coffee and has that*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*still wandering* "HOW IS THE SHIP THIS BIG?!"

Isabelle: I don't have any city to go back to now that Zofia was taken over by the Anna's and can possibly be using some of my people to do their own bidding. Soon, ...I may have to face my own brethren. The witches are a favorite to the Anna's with their abilities to teleport and to create themselves as if they were made out of thin air. ...And that Ylisse got destroyed. But...*sigh* at least now were to seek answers in Valm about a jewel that we need for the sealed shield that nobody, but Ace, Alicia, and HK can make any use of it. Other than that...

*Pours a glass of coffee and has that*

(First, Annas only use Annas and Risen. Secondly, what jewel and what shield?)

Edited by Aqua

*gently rubs her back* "If he feels that way, he's an idiot. I TOLD him that he's my little brother, after all. Repeatedly. And then there are the Dreamers. He'd been pushing them away with his attitude, but there are some who, I'm sure, will check their urge to hit him long enough to actually talk, if he showed any signs of LISTENING." *sighs* "Look, we'll inform Sorin and let him decide on what to do. You can't go after him in this state. You'll just die from that ambush heading our way or something worse. Trust me, there are worse things than death."

Cassandra continued blubbering as if she had no other ability of communication, though some actual words could be made out.

Cassandra continued blubbering as if she had no other ability of communication, though some actual words could be made out.

"There, there. It's okay. Now, is it JUST Dan that's bothering you, or are there other issues? I hope it's the latter. I might have to give Dan a firm scolding if it isn't."

"By the gods you even sound like him. When is "soon"?"

"When either I can leave the Dreamers for a couple of days to take us there, or we end up near the location."

(First, Annas only use Annas and Risen. Secondly, what jewel and what shield?)

(It's all part of the story I'm planning slowly later and I thought that we were to complete the Sealed Shield. What else would be doing in Valm?)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"There, there. It's okay. Now, is it JUST Dan that's bothering you, or are there other issues? I hope it's the latter. I might have to give Dan a firm scolding if it isn't."

Cassandra shook her head, face still buried into Kat's shoulder. "N-No... not really... I mean, I'm used to everything else we're doing of late, but... Dan's behaviour is just... frightening..."