Sorin

He meditated on those words. Studied them. He knew he was right, couples do seem to get into arguments all the time... Was he out of order?.. Maybe Sorin will tell him. "... She just didn't want to see me any more. Every time I tried to see her, she'd be 'working'. Every time I tried to have a half decent conversation with her, she'd be 'working'. She just... kept repelling me away... I wasn't sure what to do"

"I see... I wasn't there so I can be sure, but maybe she just wanted some space. I spoke with her and the current situation we are in supply wise is... less than healthy. You haven't done anything wrong unless you've said something or done something careless like take off your ring. You have to remember that she is pregnant in the middle of a war while she is one of our most influential Dreamers. How would it look if there were things to be done yet she is indulging in the pleasures of her mate? So she pushed you away not to hurt you, but to keep herself from not helping us. There are many ways to solve this problem." *takes some flowers from a nearby vase and wraps them* "Start like this and give a simple I love you. That is the most simple way. Reassure her that you are there and won't be leaving anytime soon. Even if she tries to push you away. The less unnecessary words the better. Then help ease her stress over the situation of the Dreamers by handling some of the things bothering her. It's different for every couple, but this usually appeased Cordelia." A small smile graced my face as I said her name... I'm sprung... "Now if you did do something reckless, you must specify what you did."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

now that you're gone

and i sleep alone

i can't help it

i want you back

cause

I boy I miss you

i really do

boy i miss you

NO understand that we're better together

boy i miss you

i really really do

boy i miss you

no understand that we're better together

"I see... I wasn't there so I can be sure, but maybe she just wanted some space. I spoke with her and the current situation we are in supply wise is... less than healthy. You haven't done anything wrong unless you've said something or done something careless like take off your ring. You have to remember that she is pregnant in the middle of a war while she is one of our most influential Dreamers. How would it look if there were things to be done yet she is indulging in the pleasures of her mate? So she pushed you away not to hurt you, but to keep herself from not helping us. There are many ways to solve this problem." *takes some flowers from a nearby vase and wraps them* "Start like this and give a simple I love you. That is the most simple way. Reassure her that you are there and won't be leaving anytime soon. Even if she tries to push you away. The less unnecessary words the better. Then help ease her stress over the situation of the Dreamers by handling some of the things bothering her. It's different for every couple, but this usually appeased Cordelia." A small smile graced my face as I said her name... I'm sprung... "Now if you did do something reckless, you must specify what you did."

There was definitely knowledge and experience seeping from his mouth as he said those words. He also sounded confident, which just made his many points ever the more stronger. "..." He took off his left glove and showed Sorin his naked ring finger. "Well then, Mr. Expert, what do I do now?"

hey ace what's with the red member title?

There's this thing called a chat thread. Use it

Basically, due to Christmas popping up, everyone is briefly a retired moderator, but some are retired admins. Moderators are green, whilst admins are red

no. besides, i'm only here temporarily. i'll be sledding in minutes.

chat threads aren't my thing.

It was made for one simple reason; the main thread not to be cluttered up with out-of-character banter like this. I don't care if you're only her for two minutes or two hours. Anything that's said out-of-character, you post in there

There was definitely knowledge and experience seeping from his mouth as he said those words. He also sounded confident, which just made his many points ever the more stronger. "..." He took off his left glove and showed Sorin his naked ring finger. "Well then, Mr. Expert, what do I do now?"

"...Well Mr. Expert never did anything that reckless. Where is the ring now?"

You can always break the rules
You can always dare to dance
But you gotta take a chance, a chance
You can always break the rules
You can always dare to dance
But you gotta take a chance, a chance

Don't keep waiting for an open door
Break the lock and get something more
Make a move 'cause you're alive, alive
We ain't gonna get a second chance
Life ain't nothing but a crazy dance
Let the moves 'cause you're alive, ALIVE

"Beats me. I slid it under the door and walked off. Might still be on the floor, but I didn't see it"

".... You what?! ...We need to find that ring. At this point, it can make or break you. If Kat isn't enough motivation for you, then think of your child."

".... You what?! ...We need to find that ring. At this point, it can make or break you. If Kat isn't enough motivation for you, then think of your child."

"I'm not rummaging around her room while she sleeps, Sorin. And a child can be a bastard and still grow up fine"

"I'm not rummaging around her room while she sleeps, Sorin. And a child can be a bastard and still grow up fine"

"Understandable. Don't you think know that Dusk? My parents weren't there. One by circumstance and the other by choice. You OWE that child nothing less than a complete household. So as soon as you can look for it, you are going to pull up your frilly stockings and find it." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Understandable. Don't you think know that Dusk? My parents weren't there. One by circumstance and the other by choice. You OWE that child nothing less than a complete household. So as soon as you can look for it, you are going to pull up your frilly stockings and find it." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"... We'll see what happens"

Ace motioned to Klotho to follow her, and began leading the way to Kat's room.

Meanwhile:

Alicia sat up in bed, "This feeling in the air...I must find the source."

​"Uh… okay…" *cautiously follows Ace*

"... We'll see what happens"

"Hmph. Anything else you want to talk about? Don't worry, Kat is going to get one of these talks also.""

"Hmph. Anything else you want to talk about? Don't worry, Kat is going to get one of these talks also.""

"Should we talk about our next advancement? We're not doing anything standing on a boat"