Sorin

Dusk furrowed his brow. "And potentially put them in unnecessary danger? No"

"Hmm..."

​"Uh… is one of you three 'Sorin'?"

Ah.... deception. I had never thought that Sorin would resort to that. But all the while, he was strategizing, which was all that really mattered. Then I turned to Dusk. That ultimately depends on who you entrust the job to. I had once used myself as a decoy before. All it takes is the right person for the job

*louder* "Um, excuse me, but is one of you Sorin?"

​"Uh… no? Maybe? I don't know. So, who's 'Sorin'?"

"Oh? More allies?"

I was so deep in thought, I had missed the conversation before me. "Very funny Klotho. What do you need?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Yes. Along my journey, I came across the many heroes of yore and befriended them. Like myself, they have the same purpose as I and accompany me now. *Pulls out the cards of Alm, Celica, Seliph, Leif, Roy, Lyn, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Elincia and Micaiah* Together, we are _________

Dusk could only laugh at his response. "I see" He turned to Klotho with a pained look on his face. "You don't... remember who I am?"

"And what do you want from me? Do you come to take me from this world? I am bound by a contract, and I-" Dan's head snapped as he seemingly chocked. His words were lost as he became possessed.

"...I sense...something...a force of life more powerful than what I have had this pathetic vessel get me..."

"Hm. You would be correct. You cannot see me though. Such utter pathetic lifeforms do not deserve my presence."

"Hm. You would be correct. You cannot see me though. Such utter pathetic lifeforms do not deserve my presence."

"PATHETIC?! Hahahahaha....you have no idea who I really am? Do you? Let me tell you something...I was once a being who possessed someone. Someone that serves YOU! A foolish prince. He was supposed to be the chosen vessel...and he failed MISERABLY! Do you understand now? I...am the dark god."

"PATHETIC?! Hahahahaha....you have no idea who I really am? Do you? Let me tell you something...I was once a being who possessed someone. Someone that serves YOU! A foolish prince. He was supposed to be the chosen vessel...and he failed MISERABLY! Do you understand now? I...am the dark god."

"What I see is an over gloat Dark Dragon. I am a GOD. And I don't serve Dragons. Such are bent to my will already. You are pathetic."

"Umm... Yeah?"

"Sister said you needed to see her. Something about more information and… something about how long we have until supplies run out or… something…"

Dusk could only laugh at his response. "I see" He turned to Klotho with a pained look on his face. "You don't... remember who I am?"

"Oh, no. I remember you. I just don't remember names. But I know you're close to Sister! She always smiles her best around you!"

"Oh, no. I remember you. I just don't remember names. But I know you're close to Sister! She always smiles her best around you!"

He paused for a couple of seconds. "She... does?.. Wow... Hmm..."

He paused for a couple of seconds. "She... does?.. Wow... Hmm..."

"Oh, yes. I remember that. And I remember her crying really badly because she thought you… something. Left? Something about a ring being left? I'm sorry, I can't really remember that day clearly."

"What I see is an over gloat Dark Dragon. I am a GOD. And I don't serve Dragons. Such are bent to my will already. You are pathetic."

"Serve you? You are mistaken. I serve no one. But that is besides the point. I sense a life force more powerful from the souls of those that I have had this vessel kill. And it comes from you."

"Oh, yes. I remember that. And I remember her crying really badly because she thought you… something. Left? Something about a ring being left? I'm sorry, I can't really remember that day clearly."

"Umm..." Without a second thought, he charged into her room. This just just be salvageable after all. He wanted it, badly, but she thought she didn't. Not until now. "Kat..?"

"Serve you? You are mistaken. I serve no one. But that is besides the point. I sense a life force more powerful from the souls of those that I have had this vessel kill. And it comes from you."

"Very good. Anything else you would like to tell me before I steal your quintessence?"

"Umm..." Without a second thought, he charged into her room. This just just be salvageable after all. He wanted it, badly, but she thought she didn't. Not until now. "Kat..?"

"Muh?"

"Very good. Anything else you would like to tell me before I steal your quintessence?"

"...Quintessence? ...Is that what that life force is called? I must have it. It feels as though I can burst out of this vessel at any minute! I must have it!" Dan's body got up. "If you give it to me...Enough for me to become my own again...I shall eliminate those pathetic 'dreamers'..."

He could feel it. He could feel life flowing through him. And it felt good. Dan began shaking again. All of the sudden, a dark object separated itself from Dan.

Dan fell to the ground, his hands and knees the only think keeping him up. All of the sudden, his left eye fell out. It changed back into the eye he had taken from the zombie, only for his old eye to grow back. His body began to grow smaller. The artificial hand broke off as his old hand grew back. He felt shocks within his brain. The devices implanted by Anon had broke. His body shrank while his clothes stayed the same. He shrank down to the body of a 10-year-old boy. The same body he had before he had come into contact with Loptyr. He lay on the ground.

The dark mass that separated from Dan began to grow. It grew until it took the shape of a large dragon. It began growing scales all over its body. It's mouth opened as it grew large teeth. It's wings spread out from its back. It's tail grew spikes. The body morphed and changed until finally..."...I...have...RETURNED!" A pillar of dark magic burst out from the spot where he was as he roared triumphantly. He had finally returned to this world. "All shall tremble against the wrath of the dark god, Loptyr, once again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His roar could be heard for miles. And it was heard all the way back at Port Valm.

Edited by DenDurgon

He could feel it. He could feel life flowing through him. And it felt good. Dan began shaking again. All of the sudden, a dark object separated itself from Dan.

Dan fell to the ground, his hands and knees the only think keeping him up. All of the sudden, his left eye fell out. It changed back into the eye he had taken from the zombie, only for his old eye to grow back. His body began to grow smaller. The artificial hand broke off as his old hand grew back. He felt shocks within his brain. The devices implanted by Anon had broke. His body shrank while his clothes stayed the same. He shrank down to the body of a 10-year-old boy. The same body he had before he had come into contact with Loptyr. He lay on the ground.

The dark mass that separated from Dan began to grow. It grew until it took the shape of a large dragon. It began growing scales all over its body. It's mouth opened as it grew large teeth. It's wings spread out from its back. It's tail grew spikes. The body morphed and changed until finally..."...I...have...RETURNED!" A pillar of dark magic burst out from the spot where he was as he roared triumphantly. He had finally returned to this world. "All shall tremble against the wrath of the dark god, Loptyr, once again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His roar could be heard for miles. And it was heard all the way back at Port Valm.

(So I have a laugh..)

Xert: I'd bet if he were still alive, he would kill those Dreamers. Heheh. Best get going now..*warps away*

"That roar... I've heard it before. It feels... familiar yet foreign." As I started walking toward the sound of it, my pace continued to rise and eventually I was running. I put a hand on Storm instinctively and it tingled in my grasp.

"I heard someone trying to laugh evilly. I'm pretty sure I can top that."

"Wahahaha!" Nope.

"Upupupupu." What was I, a toy?

"Nyahaha!" No, too Henry.

"Kyukyukyukyu!" Too awkward.

"Fuahahaha- HA HA HA HA HA!!!" That was almost comically evil. No again.

"Ohohohohoh!" Wrong gender.

"Mwahmwahmwahmwahmwah!" Vocalised kisses. Horrifying.

"Eheheheheh!" That one works well with knives. It'll have to do.

Hearing the roar from afar, Marth's eyes grew wide in fear. There's now way... he couldn't possibly have returned. I made sure of it! But the sound, the chill in the air..... the ominous dark clouds forming in the sky.... It had to have been a Shadow Dragon. But if its not Medeus, then who else could it possibly be? Either way, things just went from bad to worse. Tightly gripping Falchion, I said to Ac, while still looking outward ....Ace. We're in the presence of something extremely dangerous. A threat to the world even. Can you inform everyone of what we're up against?