• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You absolute BUFFOON! You're lusting has given us away!"

"...You are a hopeless man...I have half a mind to kill you right now! But, if Lord Xert commands it, then I shall obey. Come! I shall skewer you all with my Lance Dance!"

"Lance dance?.." Turning to look past his shoulder, he rallied on the Risen behind him. "Come. Today, we lay waste to the Dreamers. Now go... and FIGHT!" Hand on his wyvern's reins, he begins to ascend. The forces behind him start to charge forward into the ship, armed to the teeth with their weaponry

Enemies:

4 Heroes, each with: silver sword silver axe and a tomahawk

4 Sages, each with: fortify, physic and thoron

4 Wyvern Lords, each with: silver lance, silver axe and spear

4 Berserkers, each with: killer axe, silver axe and tomahawk

4 Paladins, each with: silver lance, silver sword, spear and killing edge

Valter: Killer lance, spear

Skills: Luna, Iote's shield, Aggressor, Bowbreaker, Counter

Petrine: Flame lance, brave lance

Skills: Daunt, Lancefaire, Swordbreaker, Ignis, Aegis

This battle will be done in phases, so please, one action per player phase, and give time for calculations to happen. Also, everyone has 80HP

Edited by DodgeDusk

​"Oh… lovely… uh…" *aims at a sage and attacks it*

"... Yeah, no. I'm not in the mood for this." *walks away*

"Didn't think you were a coward."

*comes out with Armads in hand, clearly still burnt* "Ugh... why does there always gotta be two of them now?"

Ace: "You, me and Sis are still burnt. I'm thinking the three of us should stick together."

Alicia: "Ace has a point, we're all still wounded. We can guard each others backs."

Ace: "Precisely, no sense going it alone, right? Now let's cause some chaos out there!"

"I'm burnt, I'm tired, and I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure I'm also hung over. Guh... fine, but I'm only using ranged weapons." *tosses a Tomahawk at a nearby Berserker*

​"Oh… lovely… uh…" *aims at a sage and attacks it*

"I'm burnt, I'm tired, and I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure I'm also hung over. Guh... fine, but I'm only using ranged weapons." *tosses a Tomahawk at a nearby Berserker*

I need confirmation on whether they were kills or not

I need confirmation on whether they were kills or not

(well, Zerkers have shit defense, so... yes?)

(Same with Sages. I figured you'd just determine damage like HK did last night)

Ace laughed, "Look at me, I still feel exhausted from that Loptyr battle. Eh, I'll stay by you, my brother in law. Otherwise I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!"*casts Katarina's Bolt on a Wyvern Lord, critting it*

Alicia: "And me as well! I really ought to be resting, not fighting again."*kills another Wyvern Lord with forged Celica's Gale*

I had heard the clashing of steel coming from outside. Unsure was I of who it was, but knowing our luck, we're probably being ambushed. *Sighs* Every time.... *Going to Angie's room to inform Sorin* Looks like the enemy has placed an ambush on us. I'll see to it that no one gets further injured in this bout. *Shuts the door behind him as he unsheathes Falchion and rushes into battle*

"I've been given more useless allies to fight with? Pah... The rest can die, but the girl... Her master will claim her!"

Enemy phase:

Wy!1 attacks Klotho with silver axe for 15 damage

Wy!2 attacks Poly with silver axe for 10 damage

Hero!1 attacks Poly with silver sword for 10 damage

Hero!2 attacks Alicia with silver axe for 17 damage

Rest of the units move up

"Ah, I guess one of the Grandmasters is first on my path of destruction!" *attacks with Killer lance, critting for 54 damage

Dan, you're up

"Hey! Leave them alone, creep!"

When I stepped into the fight, the first person I had noticed was Klotho. Klotho! What's the current situation? I'll cover you *notices Valter circling the sky* Well then....

Edited by Hero-King

"Stop trying to get close, please… whoa, those are some burns. Uh…" *thinking and notices something* "Lady, what's with that mark on you? Oh, wait, that was rude. Sorry… wait, why am I apologizing to a dog-faced bitch like her?"