• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

But before I leave...

Attacks Anna-FE3.gif with Mjölnir Thor_Hammer_FE13_Icon.png, killing with critical. Anna has no resistance.

GALEFORCE.

Runs away in the corner for 2 hours.

...Wait, if they have 80 health my attack should have killed her...THEY HAVE OVER 80 HEALTH GUYS, ITS FE10 HEALTH!

DodgeDusk snipes Anna-FE4.gif with Killer_Bow_FE13_Icon.png, critting for 81 damage, which means she dies

Booyah one arrow is all I need. One more in this wave guys!

Lifetaker activates

Feed me your souls

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I suppose I should get some food for this. Shows must have snacks. Hmm... what'll taste good today?"

Feel free rally woman. We enjoy the boosts

"It will serve you well to remember my name." *scary smile*

Kat uses Goddess Rally... and then retreats for food.

...and no one pays attention to the late guy...

Do I hear a whisper in the winds?.. Ha I jest, valiant effort my friend, kudos for the damage, however some of these Annas are... abnormal. Some can have 85 health it seems

"It will serve you well to remember my name." *scary smile*

Heh, just know your place Kat... *smirks*

Edited by DodgeDusk

Heh, just know your place Kat... *smirks*

"Goodness, should I leave? I can, you know. We may have fought alongside each other before, but rudeness should never be encouraged."

"Goodness, should I leave? I can, you know. We may have fought alongside each other before, but rudeness should never be encouraged."

I...of course not... Sorry. Not fitting for the third in command to treat his troops with disrespect... Bad habits die hard, just like this Anna here...

ENEMY PHASE

Anna-FE1.gif attacks YayForYuffie with Killing_Edge_FE13_Icon.png, dealing a hefty chunk of 54 damage, ouch!

... Or maybe not, just give me a minute

PLAYER PHASE

Edited by DodgeDusk

Heh, about time too...

I think a bigger offensive is emerging upon us if our watch guard is accurate. At best we can either heal up and get YayforYuffle back on his feet or advance towards the forts and have a better defence. You guys?

Oh yes, is this retreat or death mode? If it's death, I may have to change my quote!

I think if someone wants to back out at some point then they can be killed off. If you want to carry on you could be severely wounded or something, and thus could fight at a later date, AKA retreat

Healing YayForYuffie should be our first priority, though if the forts would help protect him from further attacks perhaps we should head there? YayForYuffie, can you drag yourself over to those forts, or are your wounds too severe?

Didn't i say something about setting up defenses? Like generals and snipers and fortify bishops or something? What happened to those guys?

Our supplies are limited at the moment you dimwit. We're the only offensive force in this castle