• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan had ran for what he felt like a mile. Did Klotho point him in the right direction? Suddenly, he came across a large clearing and..."...Oh dear god..." He saw a large amount of ripped apart corpses. All of them were civilians. "This...this is..." Suddenly he heard footsteps. He turned and saw, once again, Husks of Annas. "Not again...did they do this?" He turned to run back but found that he was blocked off. "Oh shit...HE-MMMPH" He was grabbed and had a hand around his mouth. He turned to see an Anna had caught him. [No...not again...]

Dan had ran for what he felt like a mile. Did Klotho point him in the right direction? Suddenly, he came across a large clearing and..."...Oh dear god..." He saw a large amount of ripped apart corpses. All of them were civilians. "This...this is..." Suddenly he heard footsteps. He turned and saw, once again, Husks of Annas. "Not again...did they do this?" He turned to run back but found that he was blocked off. "Oh shit...HE-MMMPH" He was grabbed and had a hand around his mouth. He turned to see an Anna had caught him. [No...not again...]

*grabs him by the collar and drags him out of there* "I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!"

Dan was running while holding onto Klotho's hand, tightly. He turned around to see the Anna husks were catching up, and sped up, going ahead and starting to drag pull Klotho along. "NO TIME TO TALK, NO TIME TO COMPLAIN, RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY!"

Dan was running while holding onto Klotho's hand, tightly. He turned around to see the Anna husks were catching up, and sped up, going ahead and starting to drag pull Klotho along. "NO TIME TO TALK, NO TIME TO COMPLAIN, RUN, RUN, RUN AWAY!"

"Let go of me, you creep!"

"Let go of me, you creep!"

"You rather I let go and have them possibly catch up to you? Just roll with it! I'll apologize later!" Dan looked back and saw the Annas were really close. His eyes widened. "NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!"

"You rather I let go and have them possibly catch up to you? Just roll with it! I'll apologize later!" Dan looked back and saw the Annas were really close. His eyes widened. "NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!"

"I can't run with you dragging me!"

Dusk was still in the room. Klotho and the idiot have been gone for quite a while, and that somewhat concerned him. Suddenly however, a cold jolt shot through his spine. Something was wrong, and he had a feeling it concerned the two of them. "Uh, do you feel something abnormal, Kat?"

"I can't run with you dragging me!"

Dan quickly stopped, picked her up and placed her on his back for a piggy back. "Sorry this isn't to your liking, but these things are fucking fast!" He ran as fast as he could. He finally made it back to the port. "WE GOT TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dusk was still in the room. Klotho and the idiot have been gone for quite a while, and that somewhat concerned him. Suddenly however, a cold jolt shot through his spine. Something was wrong, and he had a feeling it concerned the two of them. "Uh, do you feel something abnormal, Kat?"

"No?"

Dan quickly stopped, picked her up and placed her on his back for a piggy back. "Sorry this isn't to your liking, but these things are fucking fast!" He ran as fast as he could. He finally made it back to the port. "WE GOT TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"LET ME GO!"

"Hmm... I just get the feeling something really bad is happening right now..."

Dan got inside the boat and set Klotho down before he furiously knocked on Kat's door. "WE'VE GOT HUSKS! AND FAST ONES, TOO!"

Ace then entered, "Geez, can I kill those husks now?" *Just ran from them*

​"…Eh?"

Dan got inside the boat and set Klotho down before he furiously knocked on Kat's door. "WE'VE GOT HUSKS! AND FAST ONES, TOO!"

The loud and sudden banging voice forced Dusk to jump off his chair in sheer shock. "What the... Husks? Oh crap..." Grabbing his two axes on the counter, he had hoped Klotho had the bow she borrowed from him on her person

​"…Eh?"

"Those screams *catching breath* they were villagers *catching breath* all torn apart by the Anna husks! And they're fast! They nearly caught up to me! If I didn't carry Klotho here, I was worried they might of caught her!"

Edited by DenDurgon