• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dusk stormed out of the door and frantically searched for said husks. "Just a bunch of generic husks huh? Sounds simple enough" He turned his head to face Klotho. "You still got my bow, sister?"

Dusk stormed out of the door and frantically searched for said husks. "Just a bunch of generic husks huh? Sounds simple enough" He turned his head to face Klotho. "You still got my bow, sister?"

"I have MY bow, yes."

Ace: "If we're killing husks, I better get sis."

Alicia: "It's fine, Ace. I could feel the malice outside, and the pain of those poor villagers. Those unholy fiends must pay!"

Ace: "You felt it from here, I'd expect nothingless from my twin sister."

Alicia: "Let's emlimate them then."

"That broke."

"My..." Dusk looked crestfallen. He's had that bow for who knows how long, and it just BROKE? Shaking his head in an attempt to break his mind from the awful thought, he charged into the husk hoard, killer axe in hand

"My..." Dusk looked crestfallen. He's had that bow for who knows how long, and it just BROKE? Shaking his head in an attempt to break his mind from the awful thought, he charged into the husk hoard, killer axe in hand

​"Yeah… that weird dragon thingy's breath killed it. I'm sorry."

The husks moved in a very orderly fashion into the port. They had sensed more flesh. More blood. More for them to consume. More for them to take back the lives that were stolen from them. And they were going to have it. One way or another.

Enemies:

20 Husks

HP: 80

Skills: N/A

Dusk killed another husk thanks to a crit, splattering blood over his jacket, shirt, and face as the axe made contact with the husk's neck. "This is so boring... Where are the real enemies?"

"Better than them coming and ambushing us during any moment of weakness. These things seem smarters than the last ones I fought..."

"I highly doubt they would've found us, considering how far out of the way we were!"

Dusk killed another husk thanks to a crit, splattering blood over his jacket, shirt, and face as the axe made contact with the husk's neck. "This is so boring... Where are the real enemies?"

The husk that had fallen grabbed Dusk by the ankle. It's strength was incredible. It threatened to tear his leg off.

The husk that had fallen grabbed Dusk by the ankle. It's strength was incredible. It threatened to tear his leg off.

He felt a slight hindrance on his leg. Looking down, he noticed a husk was gnawing at his ankle. With his free leg, he booted the husk in the side of the head, almost taking off it's head. Klotho then killed the husk. "Cheers, sister!"

Edited by DodgeDusk

He felt a slight hindrance on his leg. Looking down, he noticed a husk was gnawing at his ankle. With his free leg, he booted the husk in the side of the head, almost taking off it's head. Klotho then killed the husk. "Cheers, sister!"

It kept moving. It crawled towards Dusk in an attempt to rend him asunder. It would have his life.