• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

It kept moving. It crawled towards Dusk in an attempt to rend him asunder. It would have his life.

"Persistent little..." Flipping his killer axe in the air, he grabbed it by the handle and chose it's destination; the back of the husk's head... and that's exactly where it went

"Persistent little..." Flipping his killer axe in the air, he grabbed it by the handle and chose it's destination; the back of the husk's head... and that's exactly where it went

It would not give up. It would not rest. It needed life. It needed...his soul. It's mouth opened wide and lunged at him.

It would not give up. It would not rest. It needed life. It needed...his soul. It's mouth opened wide and lunged at him.

Dusk had had enough. Furious with the husk not dying, he dodged it's lunge and pushed him off the pier, hoping they couldn't swim. Drowning... They deserved far worse

Dusk had had enough. Furious with the husk not dying, he dodged it's lunge and pushed him off the pier, hoping they couldn't swim. Drowning... They deserved far worse

"And now they're just annoying things that need to be put down."

"...I don't think there are too many left...wait..."

The husks began to go back. As if they were being called. One by one they limped out of the port.

Despite the husks trying to grab Ace and Alicia, the twins still managed to fight them off.

Ace: "Wow, these things are so easy to kill."

Alicia: "These husks seem different somehow. Like they had an upgrade."

​"…They attack and then they leave. Weirdos."

"Quite" Flipping his axe in the air, he grabbed it and shoved it in his axe holster on his belt. "Now, is there anything left of my old bow?"

"Quite" Flipping his axe in the air, he grabbed it and shoved it in his axe holster on his belt. "Now, is there anything left of my old bow?"

"I don't know. I was kinda being thrown all of the place due to that dragon with a superiority complex."

"Yeah..." He faked a smile, hoping that it would lighten up Klotho a bit. 'Tis what big brothers do, after all. "Maybe Kat has some in her convoy"

​"Okay…"

As he walked past her, he patted her head. Smiling at her, he walked into Kat's room, knocking the wall beforehand. Yet again, he was oblivious to the blood painted on him

"Take a bath first."

"Sister, need anything?"

"Can you and Aimee fetch me samples of the Husks you killed?"

"Sure! I'm sure Aimee will have fun!" *laughs and races off*

*walks in as Klotho leaves* "...You know, that really is cruel of you. Would you have Aimee be forced to witness this sight?"