Sorin

*walks in as Klotho leaves* "...You know, that really is cruel of you. Would you have Aimee be forced to witness this sight?"

"I'm gambling on something, Dan. Let's see if I'm right or not."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"And if I'm right, then we won't have to kill her. Simple."

"But will her sisters..." His voice trailed off. "...I've never seen Klotho be so enthusiastic about being around a person like Aimee. Not as much anyway. And Aimee. ...Out of all of them, while still a little twisted, I've never seen one so...innocent. It makes you wonder...just what is happening with them?"

"But will her sisters..." His voice trailed off. "...I've never seen Klotho be so enthusiastic about being around a person like Aimee. Not as much anyway. And Aimee. ...Out of all of them, while still a little twisted, I've never seen one so...innocent. It makes you wonder...just what is happening with them?"

​"…Sometimes, it's something very simple, Dan. Nothing more." *closes eyes* "Regardless, Dan, we're running low on arrows and swords. Might you be able to rectify that situation for me?"

Ace and Alicia walked back in, blood spatteres on their clothes.

Ace: ".............."

Alicia: "Ace, what's wrong?"

Ace: "After I take a bath, I need to find Silvia. There's something I gotta ask her."

Alicia: "You're wondering about something, your mind is flowing with a sense of fear and nervousness."

Ace: "It's about....the future."

Alicia: "The future?"

Ace: "Yeah, what I might be in for back home."

​"…Sometimes, it's something very simple, Dan. Nothing more." *closes eyes* "Regardless, Dan, we're running low on arrows and swords. Might you be able to rectify that situation for me?"

"I may be able to craft some arrows, but unless I have a forge and certain materials, I can't make any swords. Hopefully the port has something along those lines... Don't expect anything too fancy, though."

"I may be able to craft some arrows, but unless I have a forge and certain materials, I can't make any swords. Hopefully the port has something along those lines... Don't expect anything too fancy, though."

"So long as they cut, we don't need anything fancy. Thank you."

Dan had a tense feeling. He was on edge. And he was tired. Tired beyond belief. He probably wouldn't sleep tonight. Not after what he saw those husks do to those poor people. What did they do to deserve that?

"...Kat...Those screams...they were still villagers alive out there... But the husks had literally torn them apart. And no matter what was done to those husks, they didn't react. As though they felt no pain...Kat...how natural is the color of Klotho's hair?"

"...Kat...Those screams...they were still villagers alive out there... But the husks had literally torn them apart. And no matter what was done to those husks, they didn't react. As though they felt no pain...Kat...how natural is the color of Klotho's hair?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Why are you asking?"

"....Call me crazy. Call me paranoid. Call me the stupidest person in the entire world, in fact. But...do you think Klotho could be...a bettered version of a husk?" He saw the look on Kat's face. " I know, i know. It sounds stupid. And I only have a few things to even go on. She feels no pain, and she gets along with Annas easily. Aimee and that one other I was told about. Marceline, was it?" He looked back at Kat. "*sigh* I'm sorry...I just got skeptical..."

"....Call me crazy. Call me paranoid. Call me the stupidest person in the entire world, in fact. But...do you think Klotho could be...a bettered version of a husk?" He saw the look on Kat's face. " I know, i know. It sounds stupid. And I only have a few things to even go on. She feels no pain, and she gets along with Annas easily. Aimee and that one other I was told about. Marceline, was it?" He looked back at Kat. "*sigh* I'm sorry...I just got skeptical..."

"Is that so? Interesting theory."

"Is that so? Interesting theory."

"...I know I've had a streak of jealousy, but there are similarities between them that I just can't ignore. As much as I don't want to say it, I find it in the realm of possibility that she is indeed an Anna. More specifically, a husk that was more successful than...than what we've been facing. But nothing is certain...I'm sorry. I-I just." He sat down. He was frustrated with himself. And yet the sight of those villagers made him think back to when they had found Klotho in that forest surrounded by dead villagers. Villagers that she had murdered. He began to shiver slightly.

"...I know I've had a streak of jealousy, but there are similarities between them that I just can't ignore. As much as I don't want to say it, I find it in the realm of possibility that she is indeed an Anna. More specifically, a husk that was more successful than...than what we've been facing. But nothing is certain...I'm sorry. I-I just." He sat down. He was frustrated with himself. And yet the sight of those villagers made him think back to when they had found Klotho in that forest surrounded by dead villagers. Villagers that she had murdered. He began to shiver slightly.

"Interesting theory."

"Kat you've said that already...Or are you mocking me?" He was shaking now. The sight of the villagers was tormenting. His mind was flashing between the images of the villagers and his village. It was the same. He began shaking furiously. He was hyperventilating. And he was scared.

"Kat you've said that already...Or are you mocking me?" He was shaking now. The sight of the villagers was tormenting. His mind was flashing between the images of the villagers and his village. It was the same. He began shaking furiously. He was hyperventilating. And he was scared.

"No, I just have nothing else to say." *gives him a look* "And you want no comfort from me. Go find Cassandra. You want comfort from her, I expect."

"C-c-comfort. Y-yeah." Shell shock. He never thought he would have to deal with it, but now it was happening. He slowly got up and stumbled about, trying to get to the door. He walked around, trying to find a place to go. He was getting dizzy. He hit the wall a couple of times. Where the hell was he going?

He was completely out of it. "I-i'm sorry, i-" his mind was constantly flashing back to those villager's bodies. He felt dizzy and could barely move. He finally fainted from it all. His mind going blank.