Sorin

Alicia: "Oh dear, I don't think I can find his room. Poly'll be less then happy should he see Dan here so, * drags Dan to a corner where Poly can't see him* This should do. I'm so sorry, Daniel."*goes back to bed next to Poly* At least he didn't comment on my sleepwear. That's for Poly's eyes only."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*Meditates and starts speaking*

Isabelle: Evil has set foot upon the horizon of Valm. Oh, why. Oh, why must the villains from countless centuries ago be plaguing our lands in this era? It has to be governed by a strange force. But...what? There are still mysteries around here that are yet unsolved. Only the fates of what of has in store for us will tell the tale.

*Slams her scepter on the ground*

*carefully braiding some string she found outside*

"Least it's not my hair for a change... Then again, you weren't a part of that, and it hasn't happened in a while... Maybe I should count this as a blessing..."

"Least it's not my hair for a change... Then again, you weren't a part of that, and it hasn't happened in a while... Maybe I should count this as a blessing..."

"?"

"?"

Dusk examined her puzzled face. "Oh yeah, you probably can't remember. Silvia and Kat love playing with that. That I don't mind, but the two girls get carried away at times" He ran his fingers through the sides of his head. "Damn women"

"I see... Would you like some help with that? I haven't done much practical things as of late"

​"No, I want to make it all by myself. That way… Aimee will know just how much I care about her! I'll put everything I've got into it! Then, if she gets sad again, she'll be able to remember that she's got people who love her."

​"No, I want to make it all by myself. That way… Aimee will know just how much I care about her! I'll put everything I've got into it! Then, if she gets sad again, she'll be able to remember that she's got people who love her."

"..." [Poor girl...] was the only thing in his mind once he heard all that. She had no idea Aimee was already planned to be killed. Klotho's heart was going to be shattered into little glass piece, and nothing was going to repair that. Dusk felt terrible. He wanted to save her some heartache, and he didn't want to witness it

​*completely oblivious to Dusk's worries as she continues braiding the ribbons into a bracelet*

He genuinely felt sorry for her. The last thing he wanted for her to feel was heartache, and he was pretty much certain it was an inevitability. Unbeknownst to him however, he began ruffling Klotho's ponytail. [How did... Eh, she hasn't commented on it yet, and it is a rather nice feeling... I'm sorry, sister. I really am...]

He genuinely felt sorry for her. The last thing he wanted for her to feel was heartache, and he was pretty much certain it was an inevitability. Unbeknownst to him however, he began ruffling Klotho's ponytail. [How did... Eh, she hasn't commented on it yet, and it is a rather nice feeling... I'm sorry, sister. I really am...]

"Hey, leave my ponytail alone! You'll knock out the ribbon Aimee gave me!"

Ace:*fishing on deck*"Whatever I catch is today's meal. And why not? For everybody here!"

Alicia meanwhile, "Daniel's room is this way?*carrying sleeping Dan down the hall."

Ace: "Hi Nathaniel, wanna go fishing?"

*Isabelle looks out the window and sees Ace out fishing.*

Isabelle: Mind if I join you in fishing? Ha ha...no using magic(Thief Staff) of course.

Ace grinned, "I've got a spare pole you can use." Ace handed Nathaniel a spare pole. Ace grinned more hearing Isabelle, "Sure, the more the merrier." Edited by Ace Tactician