Sorin

Ace grinned, "I've got a spare pole you can use." Ace handed Nathaniel a spare pole. Ace grinned more hearing Isabelle, "Sure, the more the merrier."

*Isabelle starts casting her line and reeling it in for practice before letting it out into the water and having it sit there for awhile.*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Finished!" *giggles* "Okay, now to find Aimee!"

Dusk got up and walked away from her without even saying 'goodbye'. He just couldn't look at the face and not feel awful about the events that have been pre-determined

Ace: "Fishing takes patience, it might be the waves scaring the fish off. We'll give a some more time before calling it quit....eh? Somethings tugging on my line."

"Hm?" He perked up suddenly.

"Ah!" He began to pull back. "This seems to be something big...!"

Ace: "I get the feeling the Dreamers will eat well today! This feels like one heavy fish! Almost...got it out. Just have to...pull it on deck!" *yanks a big fish onto the deck behind her* "Whoa! That is huge! And heavy too."

Dusk had been doing inventory checks and everything seemed to be all right, save meat. Oh gods, he craved meat. Sorin and Kat weren't available though, so without telling anybody, he hopped off the ship with his practice bow. He'd use a normal, but both of them were destroyed in the battle with Loptyr, and he hadn't ask Kat if she had any spares in her convoy. He could ask Dan but... yeah, no

He pulled back quickly, and a medium-sized fish fell onto the deck. "How very average..."

Shuddap, Shadow

Ace looked at the two fish, "One med sizer and a big one. I think we're going to need to catch a few more to feed everyone here."

Dusk eventually made his way back to the boat. He was dragging a dead elk that he killed half an hour or so. Finally, some meat! Oh, the people were going to love him for this! Struggling to get the mammal onto the boat, he noticed Ace and Dan on the boat. Yelling "Hey Alicia. Help me here," he hoped that she would come over to assist him. Dragging a dead animal around was no easy feat, even for someone as strong as him

Edited by DodgeDusk

"U-uhm....I think it's...that way?" He wasn't even sure where they were. Then he realized Alicia was carrying him. He blushed.

Alicis nodded, "Alright then," she said before Dusk called out to her about lending a hand to carry his catch. Ace popped out though

Ace: "I'll help you, Dusk."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"S-so...how long have I been out, Alicia." He had never been this close to her before. At least not according to his memory. What would Cassandra say about this? He looked at Alicia and saw her without her glasses for once. She looked...