Sorin

Alicis nodded, "Alright then," she said before Dusk called out to her about lending a hand to carry his catch. Ace popped out though

Ace: "I'll help you, Dusk."

Seeing Ace made him grin. "Awesome. Managed to find some tender meat for us. Hopefully, it suffices for a couple of days"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"S-so...how long have I been out, Alicia." He had never been this close to her before. At least not according to his memory. What would Cassandra say about this? He looked at Alicia and saw her without her glasses for once. She looked...

Alicia: "Nearly for half of today. Oh...I'm carrying my glasses and not wearing them. Oh dear." Alicia hoped Poly didn't happen to walk in on any of this.

Seeing Ace made him grin. "Awesome. Managed to find some tender meat for us. Hopefully, it suffices for a couple of days"

Ace grinned, "Sweet catch, this ought to last for a few days at least." Ace commented, aiding Dusk in carrying the elk onto the boat.

Alicia: "Nearly for half of today. Oh...I'm carrying my glasses and not wearing them. Oh dear." Alicia hoped Poly didn't happen to walk in on any of this. Ace grinned, "Sweet catch, this ought to last for a few days at least." Ace commented, aiding Dusk in carrying the elk onto the boat.

"Y-yeah." Dear lords, if Poly saw him like this, he would get murdered instantly. He tried to move his body, but couldn't for some reason. He sighed and just let things happen.

"Y-yeah." Dear lords, if Poly saw him like this, he would get murdered instantly. He tried to move his body, but couldn't for some reason. He sighed and just let things happen.

Alicia peered out into a room with what looked like sewing materials, "Is this your room, Daniel?" Alicia asked, hoping, praying Poly did not see any of this.

Ace grinned, "Sweet catch, this ought to last for a few days at least." Ace commented, aiding Dusk in carrying the elk onto the boat.

"Cheers girl. I've been dragging this thing for who knows how long. My arms are dead"

"Y-yeah."

Alicia: "Phew, I found it. Let's get you inside."

"Cheers girl. I've been dragging this thing for who knows how long. My arms are dead"

Ace: "With a catch this big, I don't blame you. Elk are huge creatures."

"U-uhm, Alicia? You can put me down now." Then he realised something else. She was supposed to be an empath yet... She didn't even comment on his freakout with his flashbacks. Perhaps they weren't a big enough deal...and yet. He felt himself on his bed, but before she could leave he called out. "Alicia, wait. I'd like to ask you something." Edited by DenDurgon

After a long counsel with the other lords of the past, Marth had emerged out from his quarters with a sigh. He was in there for quite some time. On the bright side, they all were able to get along.... for the most part at least. Looking at himself in the mirror, he became lost in deep thought

Ace: "Nothing yet, must be these waters. ...! Thought I had something. Oh well, it was just the waves." *casts pole out again*

^

*Isabelle does the same.*

Ace: "I get the feeling the Dreamers will eat well today! This feels like one heavy fish! Almost...got it out. Just have to...pull it on deck!" *yanks a big fish onto the deck behind her* "Whoa! That is huge! And heavy too."

Alicia: "Nearly for half of today. Oh...I'm carrying my glasses and not wearing them. Oh dear." Alicia hoped Poly didn't happen to walk in on any of this. Ace grinned, "Sweet catch, this ought to last for a few days at least." Ace commented, aiding Dusk in carrying the elk onto the boat.

Isabelle: Well...now were reduced to eating animals from the wild. Not fitting for a princess of the royal court. -.-
*Sigh* This is worse than a rip-off bar. I guess you have to eat even this stuff if you're starving to death.

(Leia wouldn't complain. They'd be great over the shish-kebab tonight. Shadowed War)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"U-uhm, Alicia? You can put me down now." Then he realised something else. She was supposed to be an empath yet... She didn't even comment on his freakout with his flashbacks. Perhaps they weren't a big enough deal...and yet. He felt himself on his bed, but before she could leave he called out. "Alicia, wait. I'd like to ask you something."

Alicia put Dan down, "Go ahead Daniel, you worried me when you passed out so suddenly.(Was it because of the fear I felt from his mind? What was it he saw that scared him so badly?)"

"Mhmm. I was hoping there was a way we could freeze it, but I doubt it. Don't think it's going to last long though"

Ace: "I agree, if we can't freeze all this, it wouldn't last long."

​"It's getting dark… Aimee must be really upset…" *sighs, looking forlorn before shaking her head* "Nope. Not going to give up! We promised to always be there for each other when we needed it, and I'm sure she needs it! I just… have to find her."

"Sister, need anything?"

"Can you and Aimee fetch me samples of the Husks you killed?"

"Sure! I'm sure Aimee will have fun!" *laughs and races off*

Vivienne had taught her how to hide.

She'd made SURE she knew that skill before she launched into her magic training with Maylis - if things got bad, hide.

So she did.

She found the nearest tree and climbed it and STAYED there.

She was just... so... confused. It didn't make sense... why was there a... her sisters... what was happening to them? Why were they... where those even her sisters?

She clung to the nearest branch and stared off into nothing, her head hurting too much to even cry as her thoughts scrambled themselves around in her head.

Ace wiped off her brow, "It's not much but it should keep these fresh for a few days. That was a lot of meat and fish."

Alicia meanwhile stood out on deck, wondering if the group would move on today, and if Poly solved his sleeping problems.

Vivienne had taught her how to hide.

She'd made SURE she knew that skill before she launched into her magic training with Maylis - if things got bad, hide.

So she did.

She found the nearest tree and climbed it and STAYED there.

She was just... so... confused. It didn't make sense... why was there a... her sisters... what was happening to them? Why were they... where those even her sisters?

She clung to the nearest branch and stared off into nothing, her head hurting too much to even cry as her thoughts scrambled themselves around in her head.

"Oh! There you are!" *smiles up at Aimee, looking a mess, having obviously been hunting through the night* "I can't believe I didn't think to look up at a tree. I'm sorry it took me so long. You look like you could use a hug. And… um… well, I made you something, to see if that could cheer you up too. Did I say something wrong earlier? I'm sorry if I did…"

"Oh! There you are!" *smiles up at Aimee, looking a mess, having obviously been hunting through the night* "I can't believe I didn't think to look up at a tree. I'm sorry it took me so long. You look like you could use a hug. And… um… well, I made you something, to see if that could cheer you up too. Did I say something wrong earlier? I'm sorry if I did…"

"It's fine..." Aimee mumbled, fingers dancing up and down the bark she was clutching on to. "N-No you didn't... say anything wrong. It wasn't you... not at all..."

"It's fine..." Aimee mumbled, fingers dancing up and down the bark she was clutching on to. "N-No you didn't... say anything wrong. It wasn't you... not at all..."

"If you say so…" *attempts to climb the tree, slipping a few times* "Whoa… dizzy…" *smiles at Aimee* "Um… I did make you something, though!" *holds out the bracelet* "See?"

"If you say so…" *attempts to climb the tree, slipping a few times* "Whoa… dizzy…" *smiles at Aimee* "Um… I did make you something, though!" *holds out the bracelet* "See?"

She squeaked and grabbed onto Klotho's arm, pulling her up onto the branch beside her. "Carefulcarefulcareful~" she said, interlacing her arm with Klotho's to hold her steady. "I don't want you to fall!" She glanced down at the ground for a moment before she had her attention redirected to Klotho... and the adorable bracelet in her hands. "Wait... oh my stars... something THAT beautiful can't be for me!"

She squeaked and grabbed onto Klotho's arm, pulling her up onto the branch beside her. "Carefulcarefulcareful~" she said, interlacing her arm with Klotho's to hold her steady. "I don't want you to fall!" She glanced down at the ground for a moment before she had her attention redirected to Klotho... and the adorable bracelet in her hands. "Wait... oh my stars... something THAT beautiful can't be for me!"

​"It is! I made it just for you! …I hope I got the size right." *giggles* "But see?"

---Elsewhere---

*finishing up the packing, deciding that the lecture from Yuffie about moving was well worth getting everything packed and ready to go*

Ace: *packed and ready to move on* "Hope sis and Poly are ready. I know I am."

Alicia meanwhile*packed and ready to move on* "I'm prepared to move on, and Poly is too. Ace ought to be ready."

Gaius: "Sweet, we're finally getting off this boat."

​"It is! I made it just for you! …I hope I got the size right." *giggles* "But see?"

---Elsewhere---

*finishing up the packing, deciding that the lecture from Yuffie about moving was well worth getting everything packed and ready to go*

Aimee gasped and took the bracelet, sliding it on her wrist with ease. "It's so... so... perfect... I - I can't believe it's... wow." She giddily threw her arms around Klotho. "Thank you so much!"

Hm.... perhaps i spent too much time in counsel with the others? They are quite a handful after all. History's greatest heroes, gathered in one room. In doing so, I've secluded my self from the Dreamers. Perhaps its best that i not immense myself for too long, lest i miss out on something important. I do wonder how Sorin is doing from the last battle with Loptyr? He was badly hurt after all. *Looks for Sorin, wherever he is*