• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Aimee gasped and took the bracelet, sliding it on her wrist with ease. "It's so... so... perfect... I - I can't believe it's... wow." She giddily threw her arms around Klotho. "Thank you so much!"

"Glad you like it!" *laughs and hugs her back* "Yay!"

Ace:*walking out, sees Kat go towards the horses* "Looks like I'm not the only one who wants to get a move on. Need a hand?"

"If you can start waking people up, that'll be fantastic."

Hm.... perhaps i spent too much time in counsel with the others? They are quite a handful after all. History's greatest heroes, gathered in one room. In doing so, I've secluded my self from the Dreamers. Perhaps its best that i not immense myself for too long, lest i miss out on something important. I do wonder how Sorin is doing from the last battle with Loptyr? He was badly hurt after all. *Looks for Sorin, wherever he is*

*in Angie's room still* *sigh*

"Glad you like it!" *laughs and hugs her back* "Yay!"

"If you can start waking people up, that'll be fantastic."

"Of course I like it, it was made by you~!" Aimee said, staring down at the interlaced ribbons and beads. "White and blue... those are kind of our colors, aren't they?"

Ace: "Sis, you take that side of the ship, and I'll take this side. Let's gather everyone outside."

Alicia: "Of course, Ace."

Ace: "Where's Poly?"

Alicia: "Outside with Gaius."

Ace: "That's good, hope he got over his sleeping problems."

Alicia: "Poly should be fine, now let's gather the others."

Ace: "Right."

*Enters Angie's room* Hey there. How are you holding up?

"… I've heard 4635 sounds that aren't talking since I've came here and frankly, I'm losing my mind."

Edited by Sorin

"Of course I like it, it was made by you~!" Aimee said, staring down at the interlaced ribbons and beads. "White and blue... those are kind of our colors, aren't they?"

"Yeah! It's a friendship bracelet!" *giggles*

"… I've heard 4635 sounds that aren't talking since I've came here and frankly, I'm losing my mind."

Do try to keep calm. If anything, you might just need someone to talk to. Being here all by yourself with naught but that same sound can do that to you after all

Do try to keep calm. If anything, you might just need someone to talk to. Being here all by yourself with naught but that same sound can do that to you after all

"Even as I spoke to somebody, the noise stayed there and I couldn't help but count it...." *breathes*"Right. Calm..."

"Even as I spoke to somebody, the noise stayed there and I couldn't help but count it...." *breathes*"Right. Calm..."

Anyways, it looks like everyone's getting ready to move onward. Shall I aid you in getting your things?

Anyways, it looks like everyone's getting ready to move onward. Shall I aid you in getting your things?

"I'll do it.."

"No I get-"*tries to sit up* "Ah... I have a bag in my room... Could you just put my book in it? It's on my table..."

"Alright.. When are we going to that place...?"

"Hmm... We aren't close enough yet. Soon."

Brb

Edited by Sorin

"No I get-"*tries to sit up* "Ah... I have a bag in my room... Could you just put my book in it? It's on my table..."

I see that you're still recovering.

"Hmm... We aren't close enough yet. Soon."

Pardon?