Sorin

"Alright, Aurum, on my mark you take off again." Silvia swiftly reached for her Short Spears and her Arcfire and Fenrir tomes, placing them into the bag she was going to carry with her on the ground. She slung the bag over her shoulders and jumped down the moment Aurum was close enough to the ground. "Alright girl, go. Quick." She reached for the Arcfire tome and dashed for the battlefield.

"Okay! And I'll have your back too!"

"Of course!" Aimee beamed, approaching the field and setting Klotho down to her feet.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Alright, Aurum, on my mark you take off again." Silvia swiftly reached for her Short Spears and her Arcfire and Fenrir tomes, placing them into the bag she was going to carry with her on the ground. She slung the bag over her shoulders and jumped down the moment Aurum was close enough to the ground. "Alright girl, go. Quick." She reached for the Arcfire tome and dashed for the battlefield.

"Of course!" Aimee beamed, approaching the field and setting Klotho down to her feet.

"Okay!" *smiles* "Oh, hey, there's Harem! We're definitely close now! She's ALWAYS with trouble!"

ENEMY PHASE

15 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit Silvia for 17 damage!

Risen Sniper #2 hit Ace for 15 damage!

Risen Sniper #3 hit Dan for 16 damage!

Risen Sniper #4 hit Yuffie for 20 damage!

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #1 hit Ace for 17 damage!

Risen Bow Knight #2 hit Klotho for 15 damage twice!

Risen Warrior #1 hit Dan for 15 damage twice!

Risen Warrior #2 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Warrior #3 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Warrior #4 hit Ace for 16 damage!

Risen Warrior #5 missed.

Risen Berserker #1 hit Silvia for 19 damage twice!

Risen Berserker #2 hit Alicia for 15 damage twice!

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Silvia: 55

Ace: 31

Klotho: 68

Dan: 46

Yuffie: 20

Alicia: 15

TURN TWO: PLAYER PHASE

11/79 HP. ​"Ugh… annoying… it's hard to keep a good grip with the blood." *palms her Brave Bow and sights down a Bow Knight* "Can't you do better?" *fires two shots* "I don't feel a thing. Can you?"

ENEMY HP:

Risen Sniper#1: 61

Risen Sniper #2: 80

Risen Sniper #3: 66

Risen Sniper #4: 80

Risen Sniper #5: 80

Risen Bow Knight #1: 80

Risen Bow Knight #2: 80

Risen Warrior #1: 65

Risen Warrior #2: 80

Risen Warrior #3: 80

Risen Warrior #4: 80

Risen Warrior #5: 80

Risen Berserker #1: 80

Risen Berserker #2: 80

Ace winced as Renewal healed 30% of her wounds, "You Risen hit hard, but Chaos is where I thrive the best!" Ace said, attacking the same Warrior again, the Chaos burst activating Ignis as she cast the spell.

Alicia was hurting from the attacks, so she paired with Ace, retreating behind her twin sister until she could be healed or kill and use Lifetaker.

*has made it to the edge of the battle and frowns* "This strong? Why?"

"Looks like our 'player' has decided to stop messing around."

"Favor, please?"

"Do you need me to set traps?"

​"I need you to help me get a Fortify to Yuffie. …Ask one of them about the traps."

"Very well." *Obtains Fortify from Kat's Convoy and heads for Yuffie*

Perhaps I took too much time in handling all of Sorin's things for moving onward. And now there is a Risen ambush? Dear gods, I hope I'm not too late. Hang on everyone, I'm coming! *Marth enters the battlefield*

"Kat, I'm terribly sorry to be a bother, but would you pretty pretty please, perchance with a cherry on top, get a Fortify Staff from the Infinite Convoy?"

​"I… Phoibus, be a dear."

"PERCHANCE with cherry? I want that cherry."

​"…" *facepalm* "We can go into your undying love of fruit and sweets LATER, damn it."

Aimee immediately ran over to Silvia and used her Mend staff on her.

Silvia singled out a particular Risen - one of the Warriors - and switched out her Arcfire tome for her Fenrir. Ghosting her fingers over the page, she recited the incantation, letting the soft green wisps drag the magic out of its unwilling cage. It burst forth, rocketing into the air before dropping down onto her target.

Aimee's Action

Healed Silvia for 33 returned HP.

Silvia's Action

Attacked Risen Warrior #2 for 9 damage.

Silvia singled out a particular Risen - one of the Warriors - and switched out her Arcfire tome for her Fenrir. Ghosting her fingers over the page, she recited the incantation, letting the soft green wisps drag the magic out of its unwilling cage. It burst forth, rocketing into the air before dropping down onto her target.

Aimee's Action

Silvia's Action

*grimaces at the dark magic, but manages to not freak out this time*

​"Wow… you guys… need some help." *concentrates* "Okay, Reblow spell time…" *gashes appear on his arms and neck, but he heals everyone for 20 HP*

Edited by Aqua

*has made it to the edge of the battle and frowns* "This strong? Why?"

"Looks like our 'player' has decided to stop messing around."

"Favor, please?"

"Do you need me to set traps?"

​"I need you to help me get a Fortify to Yuffie. …Ask one of them about the traps."

"Very well." *Obtains Fortify from Kat's Convoy and heads for Yuffie*

As he's charging, he notices him. Talking to Kat. ...I need to talk to him...

Aimee's Action

Silvia's Action

After close inspection of the battlefield, it looked like we were in pretty bad shape.nearly everyone was badly bruised and there were still risen running amuk. Unsheathing Falchion, I went to the nearest Risen, which happened to be a Risen Warrior and went to Silvia's side in support. Hey, you all right? Sorry I'm late. But now, the tides change! After my statement, I took a swing at the risen's chest

*grimaces at the dark magic, but manages to not freak out this time*

​"Wow… you guys… need some help." *concentrates* "Okay, Reblow spell time…" *gashes appear on his arms and neck, but he heals everyone for 20 HP*

Ace sighed in relief, "Thanks Phoibus, it's getting chaotic out here."

Alicia felt some of her wounds heal, "Thank you, Phoibus."

Ace spoke up, "Yeah, seriously thanks Phoibus. I'd probably be close to death right now if you didn't come in when you did."

Alicia nodded, "Your aid is greatly appreciated, Phoibus."

He just shows up when he feels like it, doesn't he?