• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

ENEMY PHASE

15 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Sniper #2 hit Aimee for 35 damage!

Risen Sniper #3 missed.

Risen Sniper #4 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #1 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #2 hit Klotho for 14 damage twice!

Risen Warrior #1 missed.

Risen Warrior #2 missed.

Risen Warrior #3 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Warrior #4 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Warrior #5 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Berserker #1 hit Aimee for 48 damage twice!

Risen Berserker #2 hit Dan for 34 damage twice!

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace: 66

Klotho: 66

Dan: 68

Aimee: 79

Risen Sniper#1: 61

Risen Sniper #2: 80

Risen Sniper #3: 66

Risen Sniper #4: 80

Risen Sniper #5: 80

Risen Bow Knight #1: 80

Risen Bow Knight #2: 80

Risen Warrior #1: 21

Risen Warrior #2: 51

Risen Warrior #3: 80

Risen Warrior #4: 80

Risen Warrior #5: 80

Risen Berserker #1: 80

Risen Berserker #2: 80

TURN THREE: PLAYER PHASE

Aimee wasn't the luckiest girl around, she knew this. She was WELL aware of this. And sometimes, things just didn't go her way.

... Then there were THOSE times when they did.

She had her eyes closed, expecting to go out with as peaceful of an expression as she could muster at the moment. The first axe swing came down, and she felt the warm, wet splatter of blood across her skin. And Ciel said that death was cold. With a swift flick of her gaze, she spotted a Sniper notching its bow, aiming it for her.

She should have died. She really should have.

But she recalled a little skill, a little ability she had to sometimes just... randomly survive things that should have killed her. And in those moments, right as the arrow pierced into her flesh, she suddenly felt that spark of LIFE, the need to go on despite her injuries.

She rolled to the ground, dodging the other axe strike aimed for her and buried her fingers into the grass, holding it like a vice, letting it tell her that she was alive, by the Goddess, she was somehow alive.

ENEMY PHASE

15 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Sniper #2 hit Aimee for 35 damage!

Risen Sniper #3 missed.

Risen Sniper #4 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #1 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #2 hit Klotho for 14 damage twice!

Risen Warrior #1 missed.

Risen Warrior #2 missed.

Risen Warrior #3 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Warrior #4 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Warrior #5 hit Ace for 22 damage!

Risen Berserker #1 hit Aimee for 48 damage twice!

Risen Berserker #2 hit Dan for 34 damage twice!

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace: 66

Klotho: 66

Dan: 68

Aimee: 79

Risen Sniper#1: 61

Risen Warrior #1: 21

Risen Berserker #1: 80

TURN THREE: PLAYER PHASE

Aimee wasn't the luckiest girl around, she knew this. She was WELL aware of this. And sometimes, things just didn't go her way.

... Then there were THOSE times when they did.

She had her eyes closed, expecting to go out with as peaceful of an expression as she could muster at the moment. The first axe swing came down, and she felt the warm, wet splatter of blood across her skin. And Ciel said that death was cold. With a swift flick of her gaze, she spotted a Sniper notching its bow, aiming it for her.

She should have died. She really should have.

But she recalled a little skill, a little ability she had to sometimes just... randomly survive things that should have killed her. And in those moments, right as the arrow pierced into her flesh, she suddenly felt that spark of LIFE, the need to go on despite her injuries.

She rolled to the ground, dodging the other axe strike aimed for her and buried her fingers into the grass, holding it like a vice, letting it tell her that she was alive, by the Goddess, she was somehow alive.

6/79 "HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE!" *Shoots twice at the Sniper that almost killed Aimee* "Try me on for size, if you're brave enough!"

---

"…" *more gashes appear as he casts Reblow on everyone, before gaining the resolve to double-cast it* (Everyone healed 40 HP)

"Thank god for Phoibus..." He said as he got back up. He saw a warrior that seemed relatively weak and ran up to him, and attacked. He felt pain suddenly and realized he attacked the wrong one.

HP: 18/80

Edited by DenDurgon

"Ohh, thanks for the Fortify, Phoiby! You look pretty banged up yourself. This should help you out!"

Using Fortify, Yuffie healed all of the Dreamers, Aimee and Phoibus for 41 HP.

"Can't die, but nice of you to deal with it anyway."

Alicia: "Ace, I feel better now thanks to Phoibus and Yuffie. I can kill that Warrior Daniel attacked."

Ace: "With Counter? Unless you get an Ignis going, you're gonna get hurt back."

Alicia: "You're with me, Ace. I can't fail with you by my side."

Ace sighed, "Okay then, when I use Galeforce to rush into that Warrior's face, you better kill him Sis."

Alicia changed weapons from Tyrfing to Forged Celica's Gale as Ace ran up to the Risen Warrior Dan attacked. At Ace's command, Alicia cast the spell on the Warrior, the brave nature of it letting her strike twice.

Seeing the twins take care of the Risen warriors, I, along with Silvia, decided to take charge against Risen Sniper #1. They had exceptional range with their longbows, so taking them out could save us the hassle of dodging the raining of arrows. Take..... this!

Edited by Hero-King

*Isabelle prepares to look into her scepter and sees a battle going on and the feint glow on her staff disappears as she fell to the floor dizzied and fell asleep as she cannot make of what is going on.*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Aimee struggled to her feet, her fingers wrapped around her staff like it was a vice, before she slid out her Thoron tome and fired a blast at the nearest Berserker.

ENEMY PHASE

14 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit Ace for 18 damage!

Risen Sniper #2 hit Aimee for 40 damage!

Risen Sniper #3 hit Klotho for 19 damage!

Risen Sniper #4 hit Dan for 21 damage!

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Bow Knight #1 hit Klotho for 14 damage twice!

Risen Bow Knight #2 hit Marth for 11 damage twice!

Risen Warrior #2 hit Yuffie for 31 damage!

Risen Warrior #3 missed.

Risen Warrior #4 missed.

Risen Warrior #5 hit Marth for 18 damage!

Risen Berserker #1 missed.

Risen Berserker #2 hit Ace for 21 damage twice!

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace: 50

Klotho: 46

Marth: 40

Aimee: 35

Yuffie:31

Dan: 21

Risen Sniper#1: 36

Risen Berserker #1: 40

TURN FOUR: PLAYER PHASE

"What the hell..." He had been so fast before. And he was fast now. So why wasn't he able to dodge anything? He grunted and growled as he took up his sword and ran at the nearest sniper, intending to take off his head.

Ace wasn't in too much pain this time as Rewenal healed 30% of her wounds. Ace turned towards the Risen Beserker with 40HP left and cast Valflame on him, Alicia dual attacked and killed it.

Ace: "Nice one, Sis! Poly's missing out on the battle here!"

Alicia frowned a bit, "If he was here, I'd rush to his side."

Ace patted her twin on the back, "I'm sure he'd do fine out here, Sis. Even moreso with you at his side, and me as well. Now what do you say, we kill that Warrior over there?"

Alicia nodded, "Let's go, Sis!"

Ace used Galeforce to move Alicia closer to Risen Warrior 2, Alicia attacks with forged Celica's Gale, Ignis activating as she hit the Warrior, leaving it really wounded,

Aimee struggled to her feet, her fingers wrapped around her staff like it was a vice, before she slid out her Thoron tome and fired a blast at the nearest Berserker.

ENEMY PHASE

14 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Warrior #3 missed.

Risen Warrior #4 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

​*not bothered by the wounds and calmly goes after the weakest Sniper with her brave bow*

​"This group is insane." *casts Reblow again to heal everyone 20HP, gaining gashes in the process*

*Using Florence to scout around the area*

I was at the back of the march when the Risen attacked. "I guess I don't get to rest anymore..." Standing from my wounds with sheer will power, I took Storm in hand and jumped into the fray attacking Risen Berserker #2.

ENEMY PHASE

14 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper #5 missed.

Risen Warrior #3 missed.

Risen Warrior #4 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

I winced at the pain of the two arrows that struck at my back, but pulled them out in an attempt to shrug off the pain until i had an actual moment to rest. Then the warrior had cut a gash into my side, which yielded a grunt from me. It was gradually becoming harder to protect Silvia with the numbers that we faced. Then i had felt the soothing sensation of Yuffie's staff, who's green light revitalized me to keep fighting. Re-brandishing Falchion, I went to finish off Risen Sniper, aiming my blade at the Risen's side.

*Isabelle asleep with the great battle that is going on and continues to daydream.*

(Dream sequence)

Isabelle: Can we save our world now after darkness has plagued the world with a number of villains from countless centuries ago?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ENEMY PHASE

12 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit -

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, no. That's REALLY fucking boring."

... Excuse me?

"Seriously, am I actually going to wait around all day so you can battle with HONOR and DIGNITY. Oh, please. Fuck the rules. I do what I want."

... What... did I actually just get hijacked by...

"You sure did! You take too long. Let's go!"

With a snap of her cape, Anna Charlotte launched herself out of the tree she had been perched in and sailed delicately towards the ground, landing on her feet with a soft thud. She slid a tome out from her bag - an Excaliber - and opened it, pressing her fingers lightly to the open page.

She muttered a few words - an incantation - and then...

The book shredded itself, and hell was released in the form of winds as cold and sharp as ice.

It spread across the battle field, a tornado of frigid air, slicing its way through those too weak-skinned to withstand it. The Risen, with their already broken flesh were rendered to nearly nothing... even she was injured in the blast.

She let the pieces of the tome flutter to the ground, her arms still thrown out wide as she scanned her opponents, sizing them up, deciding.

The red hair, however, caught her attention and she squealed, immediately diving forward and dragging her blood-soaked sister out of the crowd and into her arms.

"Oh my stars above, Aimee~! I thought you DIED or something, you bitch, you said you'd write me a letter! Talk to me, dammit!" Charlotte said, huffing as she glanced over at the others with her, giving them a bored, pointed look.

"I'll deal with you shitheads later, go take care of the Risen or something."

NOTE: All Risen now have 10 HP.

Each person on the field takes 15 points of damage.

BOSS STATS

Anna Charlotte

Class: Dark Knight

HP: 65

STR: 30

MAG: 54

SKL: 50

SPD: 45

LCK: 54

DEF: 36

RES: 30

Skills: Limit Breaker, Tomebreaker, Vengeance, Acrobat, Lethality

ENEMY PHASE

12 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit -

... Excuse me?

"Seriously, am I actually going to wait around all day so you can battle with HONOR and DIGNITY. Oh, please. Fuck the rules. I do what I want."

With a snap of her cape, Anna Charlotte launched herself out of the tree she had been perched in and sailed delicately towards the ground, landing on her feet with a soft thud. She slid a tome out from her bag - an Excaliber - and opened it, pressing her fingers lightly to the open page.

The book shredded itself, and hell was released in the form of winds as cold and sharp as ice.

It spread across the battle field, a tornado of frigid air, slicing its way through those too weak-skinned to withstand it. The Risen, with their already broken flesh were rendered to nearly nothing... even she was injured in the blast.

She let the pieces of the tome flutter to the ground, her arms still thrown out wide as she scanned her opponents, sizing them up, deciding.

The red hair, however, caught her attention and she squealed, immediately diving forward and dragging her blood-soaked sister out of the crowd and into her arms.

"Oh my stars above, Aimee~! I thought you DIED or something, you bitch, you said you'd write me a letter! Talk to me, dammit!" Charlotte said, huffing as she glanced over at the others with her, giving them a bored, pointed look.

BOSS STATS

Anna Charlotte

"HEY!" *goes after Charlotte* "GIVE BACK AIMEE!"

---

"Oh… Doma, I hate you."

​"…I LIKE her. Phoibus, can we keep her?"

"NO!"

"Damn."

"Oh, why HER?"

"What? Did she hit you where it hurts?"

"No, if she's here, it means Michel's near."

"Oh."

"Yeah, bye."

"Be a good toy!"

"Yeah, yeah." *leaves*

Edited by Aqua

ENEMY PHASE

12 enemies remaining.

Risen Sniper#1 hit -

... Excuse me?

BOSS STATS

Anna Charlotte

I had no idea how to process what just happened. There was a good number of Risen remaining. I was ready to cleave on of them int two, but just as I was going to, suddenly, a giant typhoon flurry of wind assaulted us, blowing me off the ground and clearing the area of all trees. Regaining myself, I looked up. What.. in all of Anri just...

as I spoke those words I halted my speech from the appearance of an Anna? She seems to have apprehended Aimee, followed by Klotho following her in pursuit. Then Yuffie's quick thinking nullified all pain felt from the sudden wind storm. Mentally, I made a note to pay my gratitude when all this is over. (Maybe I should buy him something nice?)

Getting back on track, I had found Silvia, who might have still been dazed from the previous turbulence. Running over to her, I knelt down, hoping that she came out of it unscathed. Silvia! Please, tell me that you're okay....

I had no idea how to process what just happened. There was a good number of Risen remaining. I was ready to cleave on of them int two, but just as I was going to, suddenly, a giant typhoon flurry of wind assaulted us, blowing me off the ground and clearing the area of all trees. Regaining myself, I looked up. What.. in all of Anri just...

as I spoke those words I halted my speech from the appearance of an Anna? She seems to have apprehended Aimee, followed by Klotho following her in pursuit. Then Yuffie's quick thinking nullified all pain felt from the sudden wind storm. Mentally, I made a note to pay my gratitude when all this is over. (Maybe I should buy him something nice?)

Getting back on track, I had found Silvia, who might have still been dazed from the previous turbulence. Running over to her, I knelt down, hoping that she came out of it unscathed. Silvia! Please, tell me that you're okay....

Silvia hated her devotion to her research sometimes, she didn't pay attention to anything around her. And she certainly didn't pay a lick of attention to the sudden gust of wind until she was on the ground, the breath knocked out of her and the final whispers of the icy wind fading into nothing.

She coughed and struggled to push herself up, glancing over to see Marth kneeling down behind her. "Fine! I'm fine, just... w-where did that come from?"

Aimee shot a look over to Charlotte, squirming her way out of the other girl's crushing grip. "Char-Char! I don't... what are you doing here?" she said, turning around to spy Klotho giving chase. Charlotte caught her gaze and followed it, bursting into a fit of laughter as she watched her approach.

"Who the fuck is the scrub and who does she think she is?" Charlotte gasped, doubling over from her laughter. Aimee squeaked and gently kicked Charlotte's shin, her cheeks turning a flaming red.

"That's Klotho! That's no... no scrub! And if she is, she's MY scrub!"

Edited by Vashiane