• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Mhm...*Walking in circles* Just checking.."

​"Right…"

Well... yes, but.... with all due respect, by that, are you saying that the things you think of are boring?

"Very much so, I'm afraid."

"Hm?" A low, buzzing sound filled his ears. "The messenger is back~!" He snapped his fingers excitedly, and a piece of parchment appeared in his hands.

"Oh? How fares the reply?"

"He's alive!" He jumped up, his hands shaking violently. "Apparently, he's going to get passage to where we are so we can talk personally... It says here he's fine, and that he has something for me..." Nathaniel read the rest of the letter and fell silent, still shaking.

"News news though. I have news for you."

"Oh?"

"He's alive!" He jumped up, his hands shaking violently. "Apparently, he's going to get passage to where we are so we can talk personally... It says here he's fine, and that he has something for me..." Nathaniel read the rest of the letter and fell silent, still shaking.

"How? We took the only ships?"

"How? We took the only ships?"

Nathaniel smiled mysteriously and lightly tapped his nose. "My father has some very specific talents, milady. He isn't actually my birth-father, you see- and he's lived for a long time, if you catch my drift."

"I would tell you, but there are too many ears around. Can we find a quieter place?"

"This is as quiet as you're getting."

Nathaniel smiled mysteriously and lightly tapped his nose. "My father has some very specific talents, milady. He isn't actually my birth-father, you see- and he's lived for a long time, if you catch my drift."

​"…"

"And it would bore you to listen."

What could possibly be more boring than being king of an entire continent, filing paper after paper, followed by meeting after meeting and everything else that goes with it? I'd be thoroughly surprised if anything can top that.

"I would tell you, but there are too many ears around. Can we find a quieter place?"

"This is as quiet as you're getting."

Well then. Enlighten us

"..Selena."

Go on...

Edited by Hero-King

"I want no help from people who didn't even TRY for diplomacy." *very, very biting* "You'll probably just kill her too as soon as I take my eyes off. Go away. I'll carry her myself."

As Dan heard those words, he felt anger rising within him. At both sides. While Klotho was right, did she not understand that Charlotte attacked them? That she did not care?! And what of Charlotte herself?! She acted as though she and her sisters had done nothing wrong! What of the poor civilians they have attacked and killed?! What of the husks that have been created of their own kind?! And he felt his anger towards Klotho grow. "...Do you feel it? Do you feel anger coursing through every inch of your body? For bringing harm to those whom you might have called friend? If you do...then you know why, on that day, I attacked Kat after I was sent to kill Ishtar..." Without another word, he walked off. He felt anger. Anger towards so many people. Doma's and Mila's words rang in his head once again. About not attacking allies. And then he saw Charlotte's dead body. "...Allies..." Just who were his allies?

What could possibly be more boring than being king of an entire continent, filing paper after paper, followed by meeting after meeting and everything else that goes with it? I'd be thoroughly surprised if anything can top that.

Well then. Enlighten us

Go on...

"Too many people around for me to continue. The only thing I have to say is Flourspar. Good day."*Leaves*

Edited by Frost Slayer

"So... No guesses? None? Okeydokey, then."

​"Is there a point to guessing?"

Well then. Enlighten us

Go on...

"Then why on earth would I add to your boredom?"

As Dan heard those words, he felt anger rising within him. At both sides. While Klotho was right, did she not understand that Charlotte attacked them? That she did not care?! And what of Charlotte herself?! She acted as though she and her sisters had done nothing wrong! What of the poor civilians they have attacked and killed?! What of the husks that have been created of their own kind?! And he felt his anger towards Klotho grow. "...Do you feel it? Do you feel anger coursing through every inch of your body? For bringing harm to those whom you might have called friend? If you do...then you know why, on that day, I attacked Kat after I was sent to kill Ishtar..." Without another word, he walked off. He felt anger. Anger towards so many people. Doma's and Mila's words rang in his head once again. About not attacking allies. And then he saw Charlotte's dead body. "...Allies..." Just who were his allies?

"Fuck off. I'm not attacking a helpless pregnant woman. Don't even try to compare it, bastard. I'm just not letting Aimee stay with any of you." *scoffs* "You should've stayed gone. And I should've too. Fucker."

"Too many people around for me to continue. The only thing I have to say is Flourspar. Good day."*Leaves*

"And another sympathetic from the past that we have to slaughter. Lovely."

"How rude... Well, my father will be around at some point."

​"Is there a point to guessing?"

"He's a manakete..."

Edited by Wizard

"And another sympathetic from the past that we have to slaughter. Lovely."

Well then.....

"Then why on earth would I add to your boredom?"

You fail to see my point. Things like that are obligations that must be met and are inexcusable. But speaking to a friend is something that I do of my own volition. As a way to sort of lower myself back to being human, instead of this God-like Hero that everyone expects of me. So no, you wouldn't be boring me in speaking your mind

"How rude... Well, my father will be around at some point."

"He's a manakete..."

A manakete you say? And who would that be?

You fail to see my point. Things like that are obligations that must be met and are inexcusable. But speaking to a friend is something that I do of my own volition. As a way to sort of lower myself back to being human, instead of this God-like Hero that everyone expects of me. So no, you wouldn't be boring me in speaking your mind

"Marth. I'm older, and have more time to be stubborn. I am not sharing my thoughts. They are boring."

"Marth. I'm older, and have more time to be stubborn. I am not sharing my thoughts. They are boring."

Age is but a number to the technically immortal. I can keep this up for as long as I have to, but..... I see that I have bothered you enough. Forgive my intrusion

"My adoptive father is a manakete, and his name is 'Weaver'- at least, that's what he told me. It's possible his name was something else, I guess... He lost his dragonstone a while back. My mother- who was my actual birth-mother- had left me at his doorstep after taking his dragonstone, thinking it was valuable."

Age is but a number to the technically immortal. I can keep this up for as long as I have to, but..... I see that I have bothered you enough. Forgive my intrusion

"Thank you. Kindly."

"My adoptive father is a manakete, and his name is 'Weaver'- at least, that's what he told me. It's possible his name was something else, I guess... He lost his dragonstone a while back. My mother- who was my actual birth-mother- had left me at his doorstep after taking his dragonstone, thinking it was valuable."

"No offense, but your mother kinda sounds like a bitch."

Well that's..... very unfortunate Nathaniel.