• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Well, I think I'm back from the dead...

...I mean, hi guys. ^^;

Glad to have you back! Although, I should mention that WFOF is no longer FFTF. We have a chat thread now for any such questions to keep you kept up on what's going on. Its linked in my sig

Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys! :D

Glad to have you back! Although, I should mention that WFOF is no longer FFTF. We have a chat thread now for any such questions to keep you kept up on what's going on. Its linked in my sig

No wonder why I couldn't find this thread...

It's fencing season now, I won't be on as much as I used to, but I'll still try to keep up! ^^;

It's fencing season now, I won't be on as much as I used to, but I'll still try to keep up! ^^;

*hugs*

With you here is all that matters, dear.

@Crizzie

Were at the base right now.

Don't confuse her. We don't even HAVE a base.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys! :D

Just let someone know if you're confused, okay?

Edited by Aqua

Don't confuse her. We don't even HAVE a base.

Where are we then? Cuz, I don't know.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"Hmm..." Dusk's expression went stern. The Dreamer's haven't made progress recently, and it very much annoyed him. [They certainly liked to waste time doing nothing important. Do they not know the dangers we face?" Exhaling through his nose heavily, he fired a bolt at a nearby tree. "... Well, at this rate, we'll never cleanse this world... Crap, I missed my target" Gritting his teeth, he lowered his bow and, out of frustration, chucked it on the floor. [Dammit, we need to move!]

(Skype isn't working, so do tell if I mess any plans. I swear it's unintentional maybe)

Edited by DodgeDusk

Alicia peered out from behind a nearby tree, "Feeling frustrated, Dusk?"

Dusk turned and went sarcastic, yet bitter and mocking at the same time. "Feel like spying, Alicia?" Clearly, he wasn't in the mood, even if her question was sincere

Alicia shook her head no, "I'm not spying, I was merely following the emotions in the air and that led me to your present location. Spying was not my intention." Alicia paused before talking again, "I'll leave you be then."

Alicia shook her head no, "I'm not spying, I was merely following the emotions in the air and that led me to your present location. Spying was not my intention." Alicia paused before talking again, "I'll leave you be then."

"... Perhaps that is for the best" Dusk wanted to be alone anyway. Looking down at the floor, he bent his leg back and slowly pulled the bow using the tip of his boot. Picking it up, he could only stare at it, face frowning ever more slowly

Leaving Dusk be, Alicia took a seat on the ground. "So much negativity around in the air. Where is the joy? The laughter? Progress..." Alicia pulled her knees up to her chest and sat very still and slient.

Ace:*pokes her head in* "Something troubling you, Kat? Sorry, happened to get worried so I just had to pop in."

"I'm. Fine. Go check on Silvia and ask when we're leaving. She's in command, and needs to stop holing up in her tent. And could you check in on Klotho and Aimee for me as well."

"I'm. Fine. Go check on Silvia and ask when we're leaving. She's in command, and needs to stop holing up in her tent. And could you check in on Klotho and Aimee for me as well."

Ace nodded, "On it, Kat." Ace then left to find Silvia, and then Klotho and Aimee.

Clouded with conflicting thoughts all over the place, Dusk almost didn't hear what seemed to be a horse trotting over to him. Shaking his head, he turned around and indeed, saw a horse. Cocking his head slightly, he squinted at the mammal and soon recognised it as Zephyr, Breezy's horse! "Zephyr! Glad to see you eventually made it back..." He paused for a second, soon realising that Breezy himself wasn't on the horse. "Uh, where's Breezy? ... Oh for Naga's sake, why am I speaking to a horse?" Reaching out to grab the animal's reins, he noticed a piece of parchment slipped underneath the saddle. Taking it out, he flicked his wrist so the paper would snap in the air. "Zephyr, I don't know horse, but you seem pretty upset" He then looked at the parchment and noticed it had writing on it. Reading the letter, his face dropped. He could only stare at the words he just read. "Buh-Breezy's... no, that's a damn impossibility!" Leading the horse back into camp, he went to the centre of the camp and exclaimed with a broken voice "I... I have an announcement to make..."

Damn typos

Edited by DodgeDusk

Meanwhile, Draco A nomad of sorts, began walking amongst the waste. ( A boy with some skill with a blade. Lived a normal, good life until his fmily and friends were slaughtered by Risen and Annas. Since that happened, he lived in a bunker he found as a child and gradually ate up it's food supply. He begn to run very low, so took the last of it with him and set off to look for help, also taking his own personal sword *9MT, 90 hit, 10 crit, 1 range* and a silver sword with him) Whilst wandering, he began to see a figure of a village in the distance. He thought they could help, and he began limping in its directtion.

Edited by dracojawn