Sorin

*starts stirring somewhat* "Mmn... hey love. You sleep well?"

Alicia could finally talk, though her voice was choked with sobs, her eyes were red from crying, "Poly...Breezy is...dead. Breezy is deead...ohh Poly...I...can't... sleep."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia could finally talk, though her voice was choked with sobs, her eyes were red from crying, "Poly...Breezy is...dead. Breezy is deead...ohh Poly...I...can't... sleep."

"Wait... really? Huh... I... uh, shit. Not sure what to say to this."

(Assuming it's morning here)

Draco wakes up and puts his cloak/cape back on. He walks into camp through the gate and notices people still feel distraught over their loss. He shrugs it off and tries to find a job to do, and is considering going hunting.

"Wait... really? Huh... I... uh, shit. Not sure what to say to this."

Alicia had cried herself to sleep, her head still resting on Poly's chest. Her eyes closed, though her face was wet from all the tears she had cried.

(This topic seems pretty dead about now. Speaking of dead, is that what you guys are? Hate to rush you guys, but I'm feeling pretty pumped.)

(Still assuming it's morning.)

Draco was very curious. He had a question in mind, but he wasn't quite sure when to ask it. He figured it was now or never.

"Do you guys have any comrades besides the people who greeted my at the gate? Or is it just you guys?"

Edited by dracojawn

(This topic seems pretty dead about now. Speaking of dead, is that what you guys are? Hate to rush you guys, but I'm feeling pretty pumped.)

(Still assuming it's morning.)

Draco was very curious. He had a question in mind, but he wasn't quite sure when to ask it. He figured it was now or never.

"Do you guys have any comrades besides the people who greeted my at the gate? Or is it just you guys?"

(If you give us your time zone, that would help quite a bit. It's GMT over here, so you edited your post at 9:29AM my time)

Sleep wasn't easily obtainable last night. The loss of his friend and fellow Valm-brother weighed heavily in his mind. Everyone considered Breezy a friend here, but Dusk believed he was one of the more closer to him. Breezy wouldn't have wanted him to say this, but in memory of his fallen friend, he was going to set Valm right. The continent Alm liberated a led shall be fixed once more by the blood stained hand of Dusk. Doing his morning patrol, he overheard Draco asking him a question. Upon hearing it, Dusk raised his eyebrows to give him an 'are you serious?' expression. "No...? You only met Ace and myself yesterday. We have so many more Dreamers. Did you not count how many tents are about?"

Ace had dozed off outside Silvia's tent. "Dang, I fell asleep outside Silvia's tent. At least now I can ask when we go. Although....I haven't seen Klotho around. And that gives me a bad feeling."

Alicia had finally stumbled out her tent, eyes still red from crying, when she noticed they had a new comrade.

*attempting to do logistics in her tent*

(It would also do you well, Drago, that we do have lives, some of which are getting a LITTLE hectic at the moment due to classes starting up again. Some days are slower than others.)

Edited by Aqua

*staggers out as well, coming up beside Alicia* "Muh... who dat?"

Alicia heard Poly come out, "It would appear," she said, pausing to rub her still reddened eyes, "we have a new comrade in arms." She then grinned, "And someone new for you to ship, my love."

After having left a note asking Silvia when they were moving out, abeit left over her forehead. Ace had begun feverishly searching for Klotho. Shouting out her name pretty loudly, and in a growing panic.

Nathaniel froze. "R-really?" He felt a sudden wave of sadness go through him. "That's... I'm not sure what to say." He looked away, desperately wanting his father to return.

She was tired. Very tired. She hadn't slept properly for ages, and she'd overheard the news about Breezy. The news saddened her deeply, since she had thought she was finally getting through to him after all her (failed) attempts at cheering him up in the past, and it meant that she would never be able to complete her mission to do so. And then there was the problem of Nathaniel. She hadn’t spoken to him AT ALL since he had confessed to her… Her mind was still a mess, and she’d spent all her time trying very hard to avoid him, and as a result had spent an unhealthy number of hours holed up in her tent. She finally emerged, stifling a yawn, and looked around to see if she could see any of the others. Almost instantly, she heard Ace yelling something about Klotho being missing, and Glaedyr instantly became more alert. "Klotho is missing?!"

Ace: "I can't find Klotho anywhere! I tried looking and calling out but I can't find her anywhere!" She said to Glaedyr, who just came outside. Edited by Ace Tactician

Glaedyr mentally kicked herself. [if people like you weren't just hiding in their tents all day, perhaps we might have noticed her disappearance sooner!] The least she could do was attempt to help with the search to help make up for it. "Any idea where she went last? That may give us a clue to her whereabouts."