• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dusk was out hunting for meat when he heard a roar that ripped through his ear drum. "Dammit!" Cupping his hands over his ears, he ran as fast as he could back to camp, to warn the others about a potential threat

The ground began to tremble and trees were rapidly being torn apart, as the disturbance started to become closer and closer, each wailing screech more louder and ominous than the last. Large, glowing red eyes could be seen from the distance

"Huh? What the--- what is that?!" Draco said as he threw on his cloak and ran from the gate (where he was sitting) to the center of camp. "My ears..." he whispered as he got there.

Edited by Dracojawn

Dusk eventually made it to camp. Noticing the disturbance in the area, he gathered that everyone here also heard the immense growls. "I... I was hunting and I heard these growls. You guys must've heard them, but I was closer to them... I think we have some un-dead guests coming our way... and they sound massive"

Alicia reached Kat and heard her say she wasn't moving, "Are you sure Kat? What about Dusk? Everyone who fears for your safety?"

​"…Would you go now?"

Ace: "Undead guests, perfect. I was getting quite bored." Ace glances behind her, "Why do I feel like someone is watching me?"

Alicia didn't want to, but left to fight ofg whatever was headed this way.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Oh, don't tell me-- Risen? *Sigh* They really are everywhere. I thought we were safe here... *unsheathes sword* Can I help? I wanna get back at these, um... things."

"Oh, don't tell me-- Risen? *Sigh* They really are everywhere. I thought we were safe here... *unsheathes sword* Can I help? I wanna get back at these, um... things."

Dusk could only smile at the guy's determination. "Yeah, sure. More the merrier" He had his bows and axes on him already, so notching an arrow into his killer bow, he patiently waited for the Risen to show up... not knowing how big they actually were

The wailing came to a halt as seven massive Risen came rushing into camp, eagerly hungry for mortal flesh.

Risen: GRAAAUUUGH!!

[spoiler=what they look like]

maxresdefault.jpg

[spoiler=stats (just for reference. this is still a story emblem battle)]

HP: 80

Str:45

Mag:0

Spd:40

Skl:40

Def:45

Res:45

Silvia tipped her head towards the rumbling sound, dropping her pen onto her table and grabbing her Killer Lance from the wall besides her, flipping it in between her fingers before squaring her shoulders and marching out of her tent. "Alright, what the hell is this?" she muttered, folding her arms around her chest and glancing behind her towards the slight shuffling noises. Aimee stood behind her, fearfully peeking over her shoulder. "What... what is this?"

"Nothing that can't be fixed. Stay close, don't get hurt this time."

Seeing the seven remnants blindly charge towards the camp, Dusk managed to keep his calm composure and crouched, with his bow notched back as far as it could go. They reminded him of the Risen enemy he had to fight in the Manor of Lost Souls, so it wasn't a surprise to him. Seen it once? Seen it all. Dusk released and the bolt soared through the sky, piercing the rotten flesh of one of the remnants. The arrow stayed lodged in it's chest as it thundered forward

Meanwhile, Crizix heard the sounds of battle from distance. "Could that be the Azure Dreamers? I've been away for a while...I wonder if they would welcome me back..." After a moment, she decided that it couldn't hurt to ask...so she bade her steed to head towards the battle...

Ace looked at the giant Risen, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Alicia: "Those are massive Risen..."

Suddenly a new voice spoke from behind Ace and Alicia, "I've never seen creatures like those before. Whatever the hell these things are, I won't let them harm my nieces!"

Ace spun around to face the owner of the voice, "Who are...you?"

Alicia stared, "Uncle Jack?!"

Ace stared at the Twilight haired man before them, "Sis...you mean to tell me, that's my uncle?!"

He charges at one of the Risen, and jumps high toward the head. He doesn't stay on, and slashes down the middle of it's chest, (ShadowDragon Swordmaster critical hit style) and It's almost dead. One or 2 more good hits, and maybe...

Seeing the seven remnants blindly charge towards the camp, Dusk managed to keep his calm composure and crouched, with his bow notched back as far as it could go. They reminded him of the Risen enemy he had to fight in the Manor of Lost Souls, so it wasn't a surprise to him. Seen it once? Seen it all. Dusk released and the bolt soared through the sky, piercing the rotten flesh of one of the remnants. The arrow stayed lodged in it's chest as it thundered forward

The arrow shot by Dusk hit the mark, but the Risen appeared to look unaffected by it as it charged after him

Risen: GRRRAAAAAUUUGH

With its rather large arms, the Revenant swung at Dusk in an attempt to knock him into the nearest wall

He charges at one of the Risen, and jumps high toward the head. He doesn't stay on, and slashes down the middle of it's chest, (ShadowDragon Swordmaster critical hit style) and It's almost dead. One or 2 more good hits, and maybe...

(Do try your best not to be OP. Since I am controlling the enemies right now, damage dealt and enemy defeats is at my discretion. Just a pointer)

Edited by Hero-King

Meanwhile, Crizix heard the sounds of battle from distance. "Could that be the Azure Dreamers? I've been away for a while...I wonder if they would welcome me back..." After a moment, she decided that it couldn't hurt to ask...so she bade her steed to head towards the battle...

Dusk's enhanced hearing told him that a horse was trotting towards them. None of the Dreamers used horses any more, so it must've been another enemy. Turning around, he saw... someone that he thought he'd never see again; Crizix! "So many people coming in and out nowadays..." He'd talk to her, but a battle was at hand...

The arrow shot by Dusk hit the mark, but the Risen appeared to look unaffected by it as it charged after him

Risen: GRRRAAAAAUUUGH

With its rather large arms, the Revenant swung at Dusk in an attempt to knock him into the nearest wall

... as this Risen just demonstrated. Jumping back, he just managed to evade the claws of the giant beast

Edited by DodgeDusk

Luna galloped as fast as possible. By the time Crizix reached the battlefield, the skirmish seemed to be almost over...When she saw a Risen, she fired a Rexcalibur spell with a confidence not seen before and landed a critical hit on it, destroying it.