Sorin

Crizix caught sight of DodgeDusk and King Marth. "Where are they planning on going? Should I ask...?" She wondered aloud.

*hearing Crizix, I turned around to speak to her* We're heading for the Mila Tree. Would you like to come along?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel had been holed up in his tent, talking with his father for quite a while now. The old man seemed to be excited in such a way that took years off him- and it worried him. What if the old man began seducing the women of the Dreamers? That wouldn't be good at all... From the stories Weaver had told him, he wasn't above doing such things...

"I need some fresh air..." Nathaniel left his tent, shivering. "I'm bloody crazy, I know I am..."

"The Mila Tree? Isn't that dangerous...?"

Perhaps, but there are villains on the loose and its only a matter of time that bad turns to worse. Also, I trust that all that time away from us was time well spent, yes?

Perhaps, but there are villains on the loose and its only a matter of time that bad turns to worse. Also, I trust that all that time away from us was time well spent, yes?

"You're right, and yes, I've been training with tomes. I'm a lot better now. Also, I found a Fortify, although I lost my Rescue..."

"If you're all heading out, please be careful. I'd rather no-one lost their spleens, if possible."

Crizix giggled a little bit. "I'll do my best!"

Nathaniel approached Marth and the others, a look of vague curiosity on his face. "Good day... What's happening here...?"

Then she turned to the unfamiliar face. "Hello, sir...Uhm..."

Edited by Crizix

"If you're all heading out, please be careful. I'd rather no-one lost their spleens, if possible."

Duly noted. And thank you

Nathaniel approached Marth and the others, a look of vague curiosity on his face. "Good day... What's happening here...?"

We're heading for the Mila Tree to investigate

"You're right, and yes, I've been training with tomes. I'm a lot better now. Also, I found a Fortify, although I lost my Rescue..."

I see. I'm curious to just how much you've improved after all this time. We're counting on you. Crizix, this is Nathaniel. He joined us some time after you left

"excuse me, but who are you? I'm Samson. That's Nathaniel"

Alicia then recalled that the man she saw had his hair covering the right side of his face. When Jack Taylor heard this, the color drained from his face. (Shit, HE is back. Wayne...) And Dusk and Marth were heading out, not good. Jack Taylor madly dashed to follow them. There were a few people Jack disliked and/ or held grudges against. Validar, Phoibus and Wayne Chambers.

Ace just looked on, "What's gotten into him?"

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms.Crizix. Avoid the old fellow who hangs around my tent; he's crazy and has no control over his actions." He did a short bow and looked back to Marth. "I may as well tag along to the Mila Tree. I haven't gotten involved in a proper battle for a while."

Duly noted. And thank you

We're heading for the Mila Tree to investigate

I see. I'm curious to just how much you've improved after all this time. We're counting on you. Crizix, this is Nathaniel. He joined us some time after you left

"I'll be sure not to disappoint!"

"excuse me, but who are you? I'm Samson. That's Nathaniel"

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms.Crizix. Avoid the old fellow who hangs around my tent; he's crazy and has no control over his actions." He did a short bow and looked back to Marth. "I may as well tag along to the Mila Tree. I haven't gotten involved in a proper battle for a while."

"Nice to meet you two. I...I'm Crizix. I left the Azure Dreamers for a while to train..."

Edited by Crizix

Well, now that that's underway, we had best get going now. *begins to set off and leads the way to the Mila Tree*

Crizix followed King Marth. "Umm...When do you think we'll be back?"

Dusk managed to slip from the others during the commotion and carried on marching towards Mila Tree. Damn annoyances, only showing interest once the Grand General was ready to go. He sighed and carried on advancing towards the tree, crouching when needed to avoid being spotted by enemies, and for the ones that were directly in his way... if nobody else was around, their life didn't ask much longer. [been too long since I've done something like this. Kinda miss it]

"Hm..." Nathaniel scratched his chin and began to wonder about what they would find in the tree.

I have to go now. Dusko, I hereby give you permission to command Nathaniel if there are any stat-based battles, but he won't initiate any dialogue.

Dusk managed to slip from the others during the commotion and carried on marching towards Mila Tree. Damn annoyances, only showing interest once the Grand General was ready to go. He sighed and carried on advancing towards the tree, crouching when needed to avoid being spotted by enemies, and for the ones that were directly in his way... if nobody else was around, their life didn't ask much longer. [been too long since I've done something like this. Kinda miss it]

Marth managed to catch up to Dusk, who had a head start over the rest of us. Don't think that you can just sneak off on me like that. I said that I would accompany you after all

"An hour or so earliest, tomorrow morning probably latest. Could be longer."

"I see. Maybe I should have brought Luna...or food."

(Isn't that a little dangerous there? xP)

Marth managed to catch up to Dusk, who had a head start over the rest of us. Don't think that you can just sneak off on me like that. I said that I would accompany you after all

Crizix ran after King Marth. She hadn't realized that DodgeDusk was ahead of them until Marth spoke.

Edited by Crizix

Marth's voice made him slow his progress down. "Yeah well... some people take too long. If you haven't guessed, I'm kinda impatient"

(Isn't that a little dangerous there? xP)

(Dusko loves the danger)

Edited by DodgeDusk

"say though.. Where did Marth and Dusk go? ...Guess it's just us three..."

Marth's voice made him slow his progress down. "Yeah well... some people take too long. If you haven't guessed, I'm kinda impatient"

I can tell. Now, do you see a way in for us to start scaling the tree?