Sorin

Falchion's effectiveness and Ace's fire caused the dragon to wince, yet it still stood firm. The man that just slashed it was nothing, just something it wanted to kill. That's all it knew, after all. Its swipe was as fast as light, gashing at Marth's body before he could even react. The other humans didn't seem to be doing much, so it decided on taking the advantage and galloped at Samson, Crizix and Dan, wanting to crush and gnaw at their lifeless bodies

The dragon bit into his arm "Nngh!" Struggling, he drove his brave axe at the beasts skull.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Dan looked over to the dragon, and felt whatever was built up inside of surge into his fist, making it feel still and numb. Yet he was able to make a fist. He ran towards the dragon, rage fully engulfing his face, and punched the dragon right in its own face.

Falchion's effectiveness and Ace's fire caused the dragon to wince, yet it still stood firm. The man that just slashed it was nothing, just something it wanted to kill. That's all it knew, after all. Its swipe was as fast as light, gashing at Marth's body before he could even react. The other humans didn't seem to be doing much, so it decided on taking the advantage and galloped at Samson, Crizix and Dan, wanting to crush and gnaw at their lifeless bodies

The dragon is surprising quick. I didnt even notice its swipe at my chest, until it turned away from me and to the others, which impeded my assault for half a minute. D-darn it. You're not getting away! Rushing after it, I climbed onto its back, dragging Falchion into its body as I ran up its body and jumped off

Crizix heard it coming and froze when she saw it. What should she do? There wasn't much time to think...She fired a Rexcalibur spell, hoping it'd drive it off.

The dragon bit into his arm "Nngh!" Struggling, he drove his brave axe at the beasts skull.

Dan looked over to the dragon, and felt whatever was built up inside of surge into his fist, making it feel still and numb. Yet he was able to make a fist. He ran towards the dragon, rage fully engulfing his face, and punched the dragon right in its own face.

The dragon is surprising quick. I didnt even notice its swipe at my chest, until it turned away from me and to the others, which impeded my assault for half a minute. D-darn it. You're not getting away! Rushing after it, I climbed onto its back, dragging Falchion into its body as I ran up its body and jumped off

Feeling the dragon start to get closer to his arm bone, he lodged his silver axe in it,s skull before activating sol, healing himself.

Fist aside, the bombardment of attacks caused the dragon so much pain. Infuriated and panting heavily, it picked up Marth and attempted to fly up, in a ditch effort to drop the King from a height so great it was impossible to live from the fall. The initial ascend was a bit sluggish, but soon it was going up at a steady pace, with Marth in its grasp. Not far now, and Marth was as good as dead, even if the dragon was slain in the air. It breathed more toxins at the others, but the acidity was a lot weaker, so it wasn't too harmful

Fist aside, the bombardment of attacks caused the dragon so much pain. Infuriated and panting heavily, it picked up Marth and attempted to fly up, in a ditch effort to drop the King from a height so great it was impossible to live from the fall. The initial ascend was a bit sluggish, but soon it was going up at a steady pace, with Marth in its grasp. Not far now, and Marth was as good as dead, even if the dragon was slain in the air. It breathed more toxins at the others, but the acidity was a lot weaker, so it wasn't too harmful

(;_;)

Ace got worried, Marth was pretty high up. Another Valflame would hit Marth and the Draco Zombie. "I'm not losing another comrade. No...no..." Ace dashed after the Draco Zombie, hoping to make it in time.

Alicia had managed to avoid the Draco Zombie, though she did note if her uncle was still here one of his knives could probably kill it.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Crizix was starting to feel dizzy; the toxins were definitely working on her...Much more importantly, King Marth was dangerously high. If the Dracozombie was destroyed right there, he would fall to his death...She wasn't known for her tactical ability, but she pursed her lips together to think.

"Damn it... Can not fight like..." Samson promptly collapsed.

...And then she started to panic.

The punch did nothing. But he wasn't done yet. He drew his sword again. But this time, he held it differently. He looked at the draco-zombie fiercely. His gaze never wavering. Focused on his target. He felt a sensation in his eyes. And in one swift motion, he threw the blade at the draco-zombie.

The punch did nothing. But he wasn't done yet. He drew his sword again. But this time, he held it differently. He looked at the draco-zombie fiercely. His gaze never wavering. Focused on his target. He felt a sensation in his eyes. And in one swift motion, he threw the blade at the draco-zombie.

The sword impaled the dragon, but it stubbornly continued to rise even more and more, throbbing on one side as it did. Anything that could potentially give off an explosive radius upon impact wouldn't meant certain death for Marth. What could be done?

The sword impaled the dragon, but it stubbornly continued to rise even more and more, throbbing on one side as it did. Anything that could potentially give off an explosive radius upon impact wouldn't meant certain death for Marth. What could be done?

Crizix couldn't do anything to the dragon...at least, not without hurting King Marth in the process. She could see that he was injured, though, so she used her Physic Staff on him.

(I'm tempted to make my character suddenly find her lost Rescue Staff, lol.)

Before i could react, the dragon grabbed my body and ascended into the skies. Since I was caught off guard, I had dropped Falchion on to the ground. This doesnt look good. It intends to drop me to my death in a last ditch attempt. But what am I to do when my blade is on the ground? I can't break out of its grip

That is, until Dan had luckily thrown his sword into the monster. But it wasn't enough to stop it. With my one free hand, I reached as far as I could in an attempt to take the sword out of its body and free myself, but its throbbing made it difficult, even though its grip lessened. Not to mention we were REALLY high right now, which only added on to the pressure. I finally managed to pull Dan's sword out from the monster dragon and hung on to its claws as much as I could, gradually climbing up its body to its neck and pierced it repeatedly, trying to make sure that it would die

Before i could react, the dragon grabbed my body and ascended into the skies. Since I was caught off guard, I had dropped Falchion on to the ground. This doesnt look good. It intends to drop me to my death in a last ditch attempt. But what am I to do when my blade is on the ground? I can't break out of its grip

That is, until Dan had luckily thrown his sword into the monster. But it wasn't enough to stop it. With my one free hand, I reached as far as I could in an attempt to take the sword out of its body and free myself, but its throbbing made it difficult, even though its grip lessened. Not to mention we were REALLY high right now, which only added on to the pressure. I finally managed to pull Dan's sword out from the monster dragon and hung on to its claws as much as I could, gradually climbing up its body to its neck and pierced it repeatedly, trying to make sure that it would die

Something that wasn't alive shouldn't feel pain, yet it hurt all over. Every stab into its neck caused it to descend in pain. So much in fact, that it suddenly stopped flapping its wings and began to plummet into the ground below them. The monster wasn't dead, but it couldn't move whatsoever. The zombie crashed into the ground first, so all Marth had to do was hop slightly and the force from the impact wouldn't kill him*

Lying on the ground, the zombie hurt all over, yet it was unable to move. Its breath was exhausted, and it had no energy to move any of its limbs. All it could do... was look at Marth in despair and pain. Tried all its might, but the thing just couldn't move. It wanted to crush. Kill. Poison everyone and everything around it, yet it couldn't... It was truly pathetic

(*I'm actually not sure if this is possible, but meh. Go with it)

Something that wasn't alive shouldn't feel pain, yet it hurt all over. Every stab into its neck caused it to descend in pain. So much in fact, that it suddenly stopped flapping its wings and began to plummet into the ground below them. The monster wasn't dead, but it couldn't move whatsoever. The zombie crashed into the ground first, so all Marth had to do was hop slightly and the force from the impact wouldn't kill him*

Lying on the ground, the zombie hurt all over, yet it was unable to move. Its breath was exhausted, and it had no energy to move any of its limbs. All it could do... was look at Marth in despair and pain. Tried all its might, but the thing just couldn't move. It wanted to crush. Kill. Poison everyone and everything around it, yet it couldn't... It was truly pathetic

Crizix ran closer to the fallen dragon, although not too close. "S-Sire! Are you all right?!" She was still panicking, worked over from worry and fear.

(And I have to go fence soon. If you have any need of my character for healing or whatnot, then please feel free to use her.)

Edited by Crizix

(Sure thing)

It appears that my stabbing proved effective. However, the more I did, the faster we started to plummet to the ground. Bracing myself, just as the dragon hit the Earth, I made for a leap away from its body and tumbling onto the ground. I was alive, but it was a pretty rough landing that left me on my stomach. Staggerring to get up, I reached for Falchion and used it as a crutch to lift myself off the ground and approach the Draco Zombie's face. All I could do was stare at it for a while.

I saw pain, anguish, and for a slight second, I thought i saw sadness? Either way, it pained me greatly to see it like this. Holding Falchion,I readied myself to end it, but hesitated for a good few minutes at the sight of the monster. It may not be the same Tiki, but it was still her.One final tear came out, as I mumbled out I'm sorry.... you can rest easy now. And stabbed it again with Falchion, thus ending its life.

It appears that my stabbing proved effective. However, the more I did, the faster we started to plummet to the ground. Bracing myself, just as the dragon hit the Earth, I made for a leap away from its body and tumbling onto the ground. I was alive, but it was a pretty rough landing that left me on my stomach. Staggerring to get up, I reached for Falchion and used it as a crutch to lift myself off the ground and approach the Draco Zombie's face. All I could do was stare at it for a while.

I saw pain, anguish, and for a slight second, I thought i saw sadness? Either way, it pained me greatly to see it like this. Holding Falchion,I readied myself to end it, but hesitated for a good few minutes at the sight of the monster. It may not be the same Tiki, but it was still her.One final tear came out, as I mumbled out I'm sorry.... you can rest easy now. And stabbed it again with Falchion, thus ending its life.

The fatal blow made the dragon stare even harder into Marth's own eyes during its final moments on the planet. Focusing on its slayer, it slowly tilted towards one side and collided with the ground, before disintegrating into nothingness. The battle was finally done, but little did the Dreamers know; the real battle was soon going to begin

Dusk had been tending to Duck after his own demise against the Risen. He paid absolutely no attention to what just happened, and focused on the carcass that was once his friend. He had no idea what to do. Carry on and fight, or wait just a little longer, and give the man the burial he deserved. [First Breezy, Sorin, and now this...] Dusk was slowly getting more and more emotionally unstable, yet he didn't even realise it

Ace dashed over to the spot where Marth and the Draco Zombie landed, "Marth...are you okay? Was that Draco Zombie...really Tiki like you said? If so, we're in for one doozy of a fight.

Alicia could easily feel the mood of despair over Duck's death, Dusk especially. His emotions were...interesting and rather frightening, "Dusk...?"

Alicia could easily feel the mood of despair over Duck's death, Dusk especially. His emotions were...interesting and rather frightening, "Dusk...?"

Dusk found everything to be grey. Why couldn't anything be black and white? Everything would be so much easier that way. Nothing would interfere, overlap and create something so utterly confusing, yet traumatising at the same time... It was happening again. With Silvia being... Silvia and Sorin's absence, Dusk was in 'charge', and as soon as that happened, another member of the Dreamers had been seduced by Death... He felt weak. Unworthy and pathetic, he had no idea how he could ever be a good father to his unborn child. All he wanted now was to avenge the death of his friends, and that meant killing whatever was on top of the tree and push aside his emotions for now, no matter how troublesome that would be. Turning to Alicia, his expression was blank. "Just... don't... We're here for a reason, and I got a feeling the worst is yet to time"

(I'm off now. Anybody can control Fomortiis if they wish)

Edited by DodgeDusk

Alicia couldn't grasp the flow of emotions from Dusk anymore, she had been blocked out. Now a different emotion filled the air...malice. Pure, evil malice. Whatever was up there waiting for the Dreamers, wanted then dead.

The fatal blow made the dragon stare even harder into Marth's own eyes during its final moments on the planet. Focusing on its slayer, it slowly tilted towards one side and collided with the ground, before disintegrating into nothingness. The battle was finally done, but little did the Dreamers know; the real battle was soon going to begin

Dusk had been tending to Duck after his own demise against the Risen. He paid absolutely no attention to what just happened, and focused on the carcass that was once his friend. He had no idea what to do. Carry on and fight, or wait just a little longer, and give the man the burial he deserved. [First Breezy, Sorin, and now this...] Dusk was slowly getting more and more emotionally unstable, yet he didn't even realise it

.............. *turns away after its body disappears*

Ace dashed over to the spot where Marth and the Draco Zombie landed, "Marth...are you okay? Was that Draco Zombie...really Tiki like you said? If so, we're in for one doozy of a fight.

Even after slaying the Draco Zombie, I didnt feel good about it. To think that someone would do such a thing. Its...... Its..... *sighs* Then Ace had approached me. ...... Yes Ace. That zombie dragon was really Tiki. I'll.... I'll be all right though. Whoever it is that can create such a horrible thing must be one that cannot be trifled with. Sorry to have worried all of you. Is everyone else all right?

Ace was surprised and sad at the same time. Tiki was the Draco Zombie they fought. Now back to the question on hand, "Well...Sis apparently nearly bled to death from an arrow to the thigh. She's fine for now, though I worry about that wound opening up again. Duck............" Ace shed tears before speaking again,"is dead. My uncle seems to have wandered off somewhere as has Poly." Edited by Ace Tactician

My already stricken emotions from having to face Tiki's dragon corpse just took a plummet from Ace's words. ............. This battle.... was a horrible loss for us. I didnt know what to say, or do at the moment. . Looking at Dusk, everything in his eyes showed exactly what I was feeling on the inside. But.... even though I hated myself for being too stricken for how I felt about Tiki to save Duck, or prevent Alicia's wound, I bottled all of it, for we're out of the pot, and into the fire now. The true threat has yet to be faced. ...... Who do we have that are still able? The real threat is further up the tree and if my hunch is right, we'll be seeing more of the dead along the way.

Edited by Hero-King

Ace thought for a moment, still torn up inside over another loss. "There's me, Dusk I think, Sampson, Glaedyr, Crizix, maybe Nathaniel. He looked like he was hurting deep down, Alicia seems stable enough to help out. As long as that wound doesn't open up."