Sorin

(so then Ace's HP would now be 79. Thanks for the formula Bravura, but Crizix has healtouch, making it 40)

(Samson x Crizix. Calling it now! xD)

(To be honest, I completely forgot I had HealTouch.

Great, yet another ship for me... xD)

(D'oh!... And I would say that's a thing... But they don't support.)

Samson: *to Crizix* It's fine I'm part of... An endangered species, if you could call it that...

(And physic has the same modifier as fortify, 8)

(You could ask someone to add me to your list of possible supports if you'd like.)

"An...endangered species...?" What an odd thing to say...Is he saying he's not really 'human'?

(Oh...These numbers feel a bit random...)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(To be honest, I completely forgot I had HealTouch.

Great, yet another ship for me... xD)

(You could ask someone to add me to your list of possible supports if you'd like.)

"An...endangered species...?" What an odd thing to say...Is he saying he's not really 'human'?

(Oh...These numbers feel a bit random...)

(I might ask kat when I can be bothered. Also, blame intelligent systems for the numbers, I don't understand either) " By endangered species, I mean the number of us is dwindling..." An arrow flew into the flesh of his left arm. "But, let's not get distracted." He removed the arrow and covered the wound.

Samson 71/80

Edit: it's off to slumber for me. Ciao!

Edited by BravuraLevi

(I might ask kat when I can be bothered. Also, blame intelligent systems for the numbers, I don't understand either) " By endangered species, I mean the number of us is dwindling..." An arrow flew into the flesh of his left arm. "But, let's not get distracted." He removed the arrow and covered the wound.

Samson 71/80

Edit: it's off to slumber for me. Ciao!

Crizix's HP: 39 + 31 = 63 (Max)

"I see...Now that I think about it, I haven't seen many Valkyries either..." Her eyes widened as an arrow hit him. "Are you all right?!"

(Good night!)

"... Tch. I was careless, that's all, Alicia. Just... keep the last blow to me. I feel like... it's my duty to Duck to finish this."

As the battle against the Demon King raged on, Cassandra remained hidden in the woods, hoping to avoid the wrath of the eldritch monster. "Oh... my..." She muttered to herself as her eyes scanned the battlefield for Dan, praying that he was alright.

(obv. Cass isn't moving this turn)

"... Tch. I was careless, that's all, Alicia. Just... keep the last blow to me. I feel like... it's my duty to Duck to finish this."

Alicia nodded to show she heard this, "If this attack doesn't kill him, I'll leave it to you. Though...you're hurt badly."

"... Doesn't matter. I'll send him back to the grave by my own hands... No need for him to be dealing with this hellhole of a world anymore."

Alicia: "Then, we'll both send Duck on to the next life together. Before I noticed you on this battlefield, I vowed to free his soul from that puppet body. It's better to fight together than alone."

Enemy Phase!

Seeing how badly Poly was hurting from Zombie!Duck's Brave Axe assault, Alicia stepped in front of Poly holding her forged Celica's Gale tome,Crizix's healing with Fortify giving her the strength to stand steady once more, Ignis flames enveloping her form. "I'll not permit you to cause my love anymore harm! Your time on this plane has ended." Alicia launches an Ignis fueled Celica's Gale spell on Zombie!Duck

Duck: its body razed from Alicia's Wind spell taking 55 damage for the Ignis attack. However, it managed to dodge on of the the attacks, keeping it alive for the time being. Attempting at another surprise attack, like it did before, it burrowed underground to gain some distance. Away from their view, it surfaced again by the Mila Tree and climbed its branches to gain height. It then leaped off, Killing Edge in hand, ready to end the life of its once friend and pounced on top of Poly, bite him, and slashed at him for 15 damage.

(Duck HP: 3)

Zombies:

1. Attacks Eirika, but misses
  2. Attacks Dan, but misses
  3. Attacks Glaedyr, but misses
  4. Attacks Nathaniel for 18 damage
  5. Attacks Jack but misses
  6. Attacks Dusk for 19 damage
  7. Attacks Marth, but Ephraim Dual Guards
  8. Attacks Ace, but Marth Dual Guards
  9. Attacks Crizix for 22 damage
  10. Attacks Ephraim, for 6 damage

"Gah! Bloody hell..." Nathaniel attacked Fomortiis again with his Ruin tome, not activating Luna.

Ephraim didn't even register the zombie attacking him. It wouldn't do much harm any more though, as his steed simply trampled over it. His unique lance in hand, he charged towards the Demon King, fully intent on ending the foul being's life once more with his own hands. "That is not the case. I've seen you wince, suggesting you can feel pain. You not have noticed it also, but the fiery attack from the female caused a gash to appear. If you can bleed, you can be stopped" Spinning his lance in his hand, Ephraim skewered the lance through Fomortiis' tough exterior. "At the end of the day, I don't pick fights I can't win, after all. My sister may shun me for performing such a stunt, but I can afford to be a bit reckless"

Marth: I hit the wall pretty hard. Once I looked up, Fomortiis had dealt a might blow on Ace, which i had the horror to witness. Luckily, she was healed properly, but in her current state is unable to move. The more this battle drags on, the more dangerous it becomes. This has to end! Holding Falchion to my face, I activated Starsphere Lvl 1 and rejoined the fray, being sure that Ace wasn't left unguarded and plunged Falchion into Fomortiis .

[spoiler=Marth's boosted stat gain]
Str: 45 +5
Mag: 27 +5
Skl: 45 +5
Spd: 42 +5
Luck: 45 +5
Def:43 +5
Res: 39 +5

Fomortiis: Nathaniel's Ruin failed, Marth's plung and Ephraim's piercing into its body were lessened by Pavise, but had brought pain to the colossal demon, for a total of 30 damage. Its finally showing signs of weakening. But don't count it out just yet, for it still has one more trick up its sleeve. Y-You...... insignificant..... humans... don't think you have won, just yet. All of you will due by my hand, here and now. Mark this place as your final resting place! It casts Nightmare and inflicts it upon all, save for Eirika, the unnoticed Cassandra, Crizix, and Poly, whom it missed. All those who werent named are now under a sleep condition for 2 turns

(Fomortiis HP: 23)

Player Phase!

Edited by Hero-King

"Guh..." *clutching the bite mark on his shoulder* "Damn you Duck... even now, you're a massive pain in my ass." *smirking, with a singular tear falling down his blade as he drew Armads* "... You remember this, right? The Lightning Axe... I didn't think I'd be turning it on you, but..." *lifts it above his head to swing it downward* "... I'm sorry. I have to do this. ... Fall to hell."

Besides the zombie hit, which hurt, Crizix suddenly felt something sinister in the air. She felt relatively normal, though, so she thought nothing of note had happened until she looked around and saw that most of her fellow Dreamers were now asleep.

"...What?"

This must have been Fomortiis's doing. She wasn't sure why she wasn't affected by the spell...What should she do? Should she attack the fabled Demon King? After a minute, she decided to try firing Rexcalibur at Fomortiis and hope she survived.

Marth: What..... what's going on? Everything is.. feeling... heavy......... I must... stay.... *Is put to sleep*

(Marth HP: 70/70)

"Guh..." *clutching the bite mark on his shoulder* "Damn you Duck... even now, you're a massive pain in my ass." *smirking, with a singular tear falling down his blade as he drew Armads* "... You remember this, right? The Lightning Axe... I didn't think I'd be turning it on you, but..." *lifts it above his head to swing it downward* "... I'm sorry. I have to do this. ... Fall to hell."

Duck: Poly's Axe had crushed through its skull. It squealed from the assault to its temple, and for a SLIGHT second, it almost appeared...... humane. It was very slight, but for a moment, it gave out a tiny smile, before finally falling to the ground lifeless. As if he was trying to reach him from the afterlife, Poly could hear these few faint words. ...Thank you.... Polydeuces...... for releasing me from the demons grasp. I can rest.... easy now. Also..... don't get yourself killed...... As much as I love ya to death.... I don't want to see you here before your time. Farewell...... my good friend. May the future be bright..... by the hands...... of the Azure Dreamers....... *Duck's Voice disappears*

(Duck HP: 0)

Edited by Hero-King

Alicia tried to stay awake so she could get Armads and follow Poly, though she wound grasping the axe and slumping over asleep muttering, "Poly...Poly....wait...You...do know I'm.....al...ive..."

(Alicia max health 80/80)

Ace tried her darndest to cast Valflame again, eyes almost turning deep red, though she fell asleep muttering various insults and curses.

(Ace max health 79/80)

Crizix's HP: 39 + 31 = 63 (Max)

"I see...Now that I think about it, I haven't seen many Valkyries either..." Her eyes widened as an arrow hit him. "Are you all right?!"

(Good night!)

"It's fine' it's just an arrow sho-" Samson promptly fell asleep' only to stand back up a while later. However, he was still fast asleep. He was sleep walking' while being tormented by bad dreams. "Huh? Who are you people?get away from me!" He promptly kicked the zombie which had attacked Crizix.

(This should be interesting.)

The Demon King's spell caused most of the Dreamers to render unconscious, but Eirika was one of the small few who wasn't effected by the attack. Looking at the sleeping Dreamers, she tried to push back the crude thought that, because they were sleeping, the Dreamers were now dreaming. It made her chuckle gently, but soon the seriousness of the predicament caused her to grip her lance tightly and wished that they somehow had access to one of the Rausten sacred twins; Latona. The staff was so great, it would automatically undo all damage and status aliment every ally had. She didn't have it though, and soon she was on her knees, unsure on how to react to the situation. Waking them up manually wasn't going to work; she just had to wait. In the meantime, she decided to use her physic staff on the one known as Nathaniel, hoping that the staff would ensure his survival

So

If the thought of joining this roleplay thread were to cross my mind

would it be acceptable? and if so, when should I start posting?

you can discuss this in the chat thread we have, but as far as i know, it's acceptable to join, but you'll need to speak with the admins about when

So

If the thought of joining this roleplay thread were to cross my mind

would it be acceptable? and if so, when should I start posting?

(Ninja'ed. Basically what Dan said. The Admins are myself, Dodgedusk, and Aqua (also known as Kat)

Edited by Hero-King