• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace wasn't sure, "She wasn't like that before....Nightmare...." Ace paled, "Uh-oh...Marth, I think Nightmare must've have triggered something."

Jack Taylor had been searching for the source of the arrow with no luck. He returns to see Alicia shouting, sobbing and running off. "Oh shiiiiiiii--" He dashes after Alicia.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace and Marth ran behind Jack Taylor who was nearly close to catching up to Alicia.

Alicia however was still shouting and sobbing, "POLY! You...forgot about me...But...I'm not...." She then sees Armads nearby. "No more words to be spoken. No more running to be done. You have my heart, and you always will. But...I've been forgotten and left for dead. So..." Alicia starts moving towards Armads.

Alicia blinked a few tears back, "He left while I slept that unnatural sleep. He really must believe I'm dead. None of my cries seem to reach him now."

Ace was confused, "Okay, what the hell is this all about?!"

Jack Taylor nodded, "I think I may know, be right back." *Goes to drag Poly back in here.*

Alicia blinked a few tears back, "He left while I slept that unnatural sleep. He really must believe I'm dead. None of my cries seem to reach him now."

Ace was confused, "Okay, what the hell is this all about?!"

Jack Taylor nodded, "I think I may know, be right back." *Goes to drag Poly back in here.*

Don't think like that Alicia. If its what I think it is, I'm sure there's a reason for it. I believe this warrants Poly's attention

Ace nodded in agreement, "Yeah, Poly really needs to be here. Still though, why sis? Why are you assuming Poly has forgotten about you and left you for dead? What could Formotiis casting Nightmare have caused?"

Alicia was still shaking, crying and panicking, "He forgot about me...*sob* he forgot about me....did he assume he was protecting a ghost?*sobs, tries to reach for Armads again*

Ace: "Sis, don't start."

"..." *picks up the nearby Durandal and sticks it in the ground, then sits down* "... Hey. That was one hell of a fight you put up there. Even when you're dead, you're still a fighter to be proud of."

... *silence*

"So... I've been thinking of a lot of things lately... how Alicia would think of me, striking down a Dreamer... I bet everyone'd be pissed, huh?" *laughs* "... This is the second time we've lost a Dreamer, and I've lost a friend... damn Breezy... guess he won our little bet." *shakes his head and stands up, placing a hand on Durandal's hilt* "... I gotta go. Save the world, and all that. Though... I feel like I've already lost my love again, so... why am I gonna bother?" *smiles, tearing up* "... I gotta make sure your sacrifices weren't in vein... you, Breezy... and my beloved Alicia..." *walks away*

Ace nodded in agreement, "Yeah, Poly really needs to be here. Still though, why sis? Why are you assuming Poly has forgotten about you and left you for dead? What could Formotiis casting Nightmare have caused?"

Alicia was still shaking, crying and panicking, "He forgot about me...*sob* he forgot about me....did he assume he was protecting a ghost?*sobs, tries to reach for Armads again*

Ace: "Sis, don't start."

Indeed. Fomortiis's Nightmares were....... painful to experience. But you need to understand that they're not real. Poly is still with us. And I don't think he'd leave any time soon

"..." *picks up the nearby Durandal and sticks it in the ground, then sits down* "... Hey. That was one hell of a fight you put up there. Even when you're dead, you're still a fighter to be proud of." ... *silence* "So... I've been thinking of a lot of things lately... how Alicia would think of me, striking down a Dreamer... I bet everyone'd be pissed, huh?" *laughs* "... This is the second time we've lost a Dreamer, and I've lost a friend... damn Breezy... guess he won our little bet." *shakes his head and stands up, placing a hand on Durandal's hilt* "... I gotta go. Save the world, and all that. Though... I feel like I've already lost my love again, so... why am I gonna bother?" *smiles, tearing up* "... I gotta make sure your sacrifices weren't in vein... you, Breezy... and my beloved Alicia..." *walks away*

Jack Taylor walks up and starts dragging Poly away, "There you are, nephew in law. Alicia for some strange reason starting crying something about you forgetting all about her...well she thinks that anyways, and then she found your abandoned Armads and tried to kill herself with it. *Chuckles* I came here to lift the mood of this group, not resume my old job." Edited by Ace Tactician

Glaedyr blinked slowly as she woke up from her sleep. "Hu...wha..?" Her mind was fuzzy after Fomortiis had put her to sleep, so she had to wait a moment as her memory came back. [i was sleeping...On the BATTLEFIELD?! Welp, that's a new low, even for me!] She heaved herself to her feet, and she could feel a slight pang in her shoulder, but otherwise her injuries seemed to have healed. She made a mental note to herself to thank Yuffie and Crizix when she next saw them. "What's going on? Is Fomortiis... dead?"

"... Why bother. She's gone... I failed in my duty to her, and she died protecting me. I... can't face you or Ace again."

Jack Taylor frowned, "No, you're wrong. Alicia is very much alive. Speaking as an assassin myself, an arrow to a major leg artery is the SLOWEST way to die. Trust me, I was the leader of a group of assassins. Alicia is alive, and really needs you right now."*still dragging Poly to the Mila Tree.*

Fomortiis was defeated at last! Crizix really wanted to celebrate, but now she was feeling sleepy. That, and everyone else was discussing...nightmares? What nightmares? Did those come from the sleep spell...? Probably. She felt bad over somehow being spared from that...though it was probably for the best. As she looked over her now tattered robes, she sighed. Better start looking for replacements...

"... I saw her. She was... devoured... the night consumed her... just like before..."

Jack Taylor frowned again, "She will be devored by darkness if you don't reassure her that you didn't leave her for dead. Now then, there she is, once again trying to kill herself with the Thunder Axe, Armads. Pretty much about to throw her life away and then you really will have something to sob about."

Ace, I trust that you and Jack can handle this situation? There is something that draws my attention. *Goes to the Magvel twins*

Ace nodded just as Jack Taylor and Poly turned up, "Sure, Marth. POLY! GET OVER HERE BEFORE SIS KILLS HERSELF!"

Alicia: *tries once again to chop off her head off with Armads*

Ace: "For crying out loud!" *Takes Armads away*

"There you are! What was all that noise?" The old man stepped out of Nathaniel's tent, clutching his ears. "What the hell was that sound? The screaming sound?"

"...Fomortiis."

"Huh? You kidding me?"

"No..." Nathaniel entered the tent, and sat down. "...This will be a long story, buddy..."

Jack Taylor frowned, "No, you're wrong. Alicia is very much alive. Speaking as an assassin myself, an arrow to a major leg artery is the SLOWEST way to die. Trust me, I was the leader of a group of assassins. Alicia is alive, and really needs you right now."*still dragging Poly to the Mila Tree.*

(...Pretty sure you're dead within minutes if you have so much as a nick to a major leg artery, especially if it's not plugged up... could be mistaken, though)

*Sitting in a place away from the Dreamers, thinking*

"... Tch." *grabs Armads and starts to head back towards where he was before, stopping briefly* "... Don't follow me. I'll be back later."

Glaedyr blinked slowly as she woke up from her sleep. "Hu...wha..?" Her mind was fuzzy after Fomortiis had put her to sleep, so she had to wait a moment as her memory came back. [i was sleeping...On the BATTLEFIELD?! Welp, that's a new low, even for me!] She heaved herself to her feet, and she could feel a slight pang in her shoulder, but otherwise her injuries seemed to have healed. She made a mental note to herself to thank Yuffie and Crizix when she next saw them. "What's going on? Is Fomortiis... dead?"

"Oh, Glaedyr!" Crizix ran up to her because she didn't seem to be preoccupied or mulling over an unpleasant dream. "I didn't see you at all on the field! Were you here the whole time? Are you all right?"

"Oh, Glaedyr!" Crizix ran up to her because she didn't seem to be preoccupied or mulling over an unpleasant dream. "I didn't see you at all on the field! Were you here the whole time? Are you all right?"

She blinked as she saw Crizix run over to her. "Oh hi! Yep, I was, though I doubt I was of much help to anyone... I can't believe I was sleeping in the middle of it all! Though it was really strange... I didn't have any nightmares, yet I always do when I sleep... Other than that, I just got a bit careless and injured my shoulder, but everything else seems to have healed, so I guess I have you to thank for that!" She smiles. "How've you been? I haven't spoken to you for AGES! I haven't forgotton your promise, y'know!" She chuckles.