Sorin

(...Pretty sure you're dead within minutes if you have so much as a nick to a major leg artery, especially if it's not plugged up... could be mistaken, though)

*Sitting in a place away from the Dreamers, thinking*

(oops, my bad. ><)

"... Tch." *grabs Armads and starts to head back towards where he was before, stopping briefly* "... Don't follow me. I'll be back later."

Jack Taylor frowned, "So that's it?! You're just gonna deny she lives?!"

Ace frowned, "Poly, you're not he---"

Alicia screamed at Poly, "DON'T LEAVE ME! Don't...*cries* deny my...existance... You have...*sobbing* my heart..." *starts walking after him* "Please...*crying* I'm not dead...I'm not dead..."*faltering in her steps from FE8 Excalibur use* "You walk farther away from me...but I will still run to you."

Jack Taylor had a thought, "Wait...that arrow nicked a major leg artery...she should've died...Guess it was a minor nick. Or...was a higher power at work?"

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Fomortiis, the Demon King that reigned Hell once more, had finally been slain once more. The twins were enthralled. Eirika ran over to Ephraim, almost tripping over her dress in the process. "Brother, we did it! Thanks to you and the other Dreamers, we beat the Demon King again!"

Ephraim slowly dismounted his steed and smiled at his twin sister. "Indeed. These guys are really strong if they managed to subdue the Demon King, and that's even if his soul was caged in Rausten's stone! The Dreamers... I do believe they are humanity's next saviours..." But Ephraim shook his head and quickly glanced at Dusk, who looked... distant. Frowning, he grabbed his horse's muzzler and walked over to the distraught man. Eirika had decided to mingle with Marth and the others, so without a second thought, she walked over to Marth and the others. "Hello!"

Dusk has woken up from his short slumber and looked at the carcass of Fomortiis. Everything was still weird around him, but his senses were slowly refocusing. Staring gloomily at the dead beast, he was startled when he felt a hand touch his shoulder

"Hey..."

(This'll lead into a skit in character development)

"..." *keeps walking, but collapses soon after*

Alicia screamed upon catching up, tripping and stumbling, "POLY! Don't....*sobbing and hiccuping* don't leaveeeeeee me!" *Hugs him, still sobbing*

"..." *trying to move, but can't* '... Why... why do I have to love... I can't lose another close friend... or even worse, Alicia... she... she's already gone... what do I... have left in the world? I've lost everything... I have... nothing left...'

Edited by Polydeuces

She blinked as she saw Crizix run over to her. "Oh hi! Yep, I was, though I doubt I was of much help to anyone... I can't believe I was sleeping in the middle of it all! Though it was really strange... I didn't have any nightmares, yet I always do when I sleep... Other than that, I just got a bit careless and injured my shoulder, but everything else seems to have healed, so I guess I have you to thank for that!" She smiles. "How've you been? I haven't spoken to you for AGES! I haven't forgotton your promise, y'know!" She chuckles.

"Ah, don't say that! You helped keep the zombie horde at bay, didn't you? That's something! And well, just about everyone else fell asleep too, thanks to the Demon King's spell...though it's odd how they all had nightmares and you didn't." She paused for a moment to ponder. "...Oh, don't mention it! You should thank Yuffie as well; he came in at the last minute. Also, I've been fine, and yes, it's been a long time! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten my promise either!" She smiled warmly.

Fomortiis, the Demon King that reigned Hell once more, had finally been slain once more. The twins were enthralled. Eirika ran over to Ephraim, almost tripping over her dress in the process. "Brother, we did it! Thanks to you and the other Dreamers, we beat the Demon King again!"

Ephraim slowly dismounted his steed and smiled at his twin sister. "Indeed. These guys are really strong if they managed to subdue the Demon King, and that's even if his soul was caged in Rausten's stone! The Dreamers... I do believe they are humanity's next saviours..." But Ephraim shook his head and quickly glanced at Dusk, who looked... distant. Frowning, he grabbed his horse's muzzler and walked over to the distraught man. Eirika had decided to mingle with Marth and the others, so without a second thought, she walked over to Marth and the others. "Hello!"

Dusk has woken up from his short slumber and looked at the carcass of Fomortiis. Everything was still weird around him, but his senses were slowly refocusing. Staring gloomily at the dead beast, he was startled when he felt a hand touch his shoulder

"Hey..."

(This'll lead into a skit in character development)

Hello Eirika. I trust that you two are doing well after felling your nemesis?

"Ah, don't say that! You helped keep the zombie horde at bay, didn't you? That's something! And well, just about everyone else fell asleep too, thanks to the Demon King's spell...though it's odd how they all had nightmares and you didn't." She paused for a moment to ponder. "...Oh, don't mention it! You should thank Yuffie as well; he came in at the last minute. Also, I've been fine, and yes, it's been a long time! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten my promise either!" She smiled warmly.

"Hmm... I guess... And yeah, it's weird... Perhaps it's because I usually have them that it just did the opposite?" She sighs. "Eh... I don't know..." [How come the best sleep I've had for years is when I shouldn't be sleeping at all?!] "Yeah, I don't know what we'd do without you lot healing us all! I know I'd be missing both my arms, and maybe a leg too!" She laughs, before continuing. "Yay~ I can't wait!" [Oh! I could bake some carrot cake for Luna! I remember how Zephyr liked it so much! Perhaps she'll like it too?]

Hello Eirika. I trust that you two are doing well after felling your nemesis?

Eirika looked at Marth and smiled back in response. "Yeah. It wasn't nice fighting the Demon King again, but at least it's over with now. Ephraim seems all right, but I'm not too sure about your friend in the silly hat. He looks..." Eirika turned her head around to glance at Dusk and frowned, before looking back at Marth. "... Out of place. Is he normally like this after a battle? I understand he's the Grand General of this army, no? He shouldn't let his emotions seep onto his exterior. It gives those around him discomfort, something I learnt during the War of the Stones"

"..." *trying to move, but can't* '... Why... why do I have to love... I can't lose another close friend... or even worse, Alicia... she... she's already gone... what do I... have left in the world? I've lost everything... I have... nothing left...'

Alicia took Thaniblade out its sheath and sliced her fingertips with it, letting the blood from those wounds fall on Poly's face, her tears mixing in with the blood droplets.

Eirika looked at Marth and smiled back in response. "Yeah. It wasn't nice fighting the Demon King again, but at least it's over with now. Ephraim seems all right, but I'm not too sure about your friend in the silly hat. He looks..." Eirika turned her head around to glance at Dusk and frowned, before looking back at Marth. "... Out of place. Is he normally like this after a battle? I understand he's the Grand General of this army, no? He shouldn't let his emotions seep onto his exterior. It gives those around him discomfort, something I learnt during the War of the Stones"

So, they noticed it as well? I do wonder if he's doing okay right about now. No... He's been like this before, but never without a legitimate reason to. Something must have gotten to him. And I think I know what it is. I then remembered the previous battle before Fomortiis. It was truly terrible to experience, and worst of all..... we lost one of our own. The vivid memory quickly brought down my mood led me to look down to the ground. ..... just before this battle.... we lost one of our own

So, they noticed it as well? I do wonder if he's doing okay right about now. No... He's been like this before, but never without a legitimate reason to. Something must have gotten to him. And I think I know what it is. I then remembered the previous battle before Fomortiis. It was truly terrible to experience, and worst of all..... we lost one of our own. The vivid memory quickly brought down my mood led me to look down to the ground. ..... just before this battle.... we lost one of our own

Eirika's face dropped once Marth announced indirectly that Duck had died. She didn't know it was him, of course, but that was irrelevant. "Oh, that's..." Eirika hesitated for a second, unsure on how to word what she was trying to say. At the end, she quietly blurted out "... awful..." After a few moments, she eventually managed to collect herself together and quickly glanced at Dusk once more. "I hope he'll be all right. Ephraim may be a blunt at times, but I hope he can reassure him. Can't have the Grand General of the Azure Dreamers distraught and distracted"

'... What the hell is this... feeling on my face...?'

Alicia choked back a sob, still holding the Thaniblade in her gloved hand, "That's my blood...if I were dead....I wouldn't be bleeding...for ghosts have no blood in their bodies..." *chokes back another sob* "Is this....enough proof of my life...for you now? Or...do I overload my body with light magic until it bursts into flames...? I...need to...know now...can you...love me again?"

Eirika's face dropped once Marth announced indirectly that Duck had died. She didn't know it was him, of course, but that was irrelevant. "Oh, that's..." Eirika hesitated for a second, unsure on how to word what she was trying to say. At the end, she quietly blurted out "... awful..." After a few moments, she eventually managed to collect herself together and quickly glanced at Dusk once more. "I hope he'll be all right. Ephraim may be a blunt at times, but I hope he can reassure him. Can't have the Grand General of the Azure Dreamers distraught and distracted"

Her words spoke truth. Despite the tragedy, we must move onward. Although lately, things haven't been going rather well for us, but dwelling over them won't prevent the next tragedy. Yes, you're right. Ephraim just might be able to lift Dusk out of his own desolation. At least, that is what I believe. Even so, we should all probably head back into camp now. Our next destination awaits us

"..." *still can't move, and is hardly breathing*

Alicia: "Poly, don't you leave me. I finally caught up and I will not lose you! Don't...*sobs and coughs* leave me...I...feel...panicked...I need...something to drive back this feeling..."

Her words spoke truth. Despite the tragedy, we must move onward. Although lately, things haven't been going rather well for us, but dwelling over them won't prevent the next tragedy. Yes, you're right. Ephraim just might be able to lift Dusk out of his own desolation. At least, that is what I believe. Even so, we should all probably head back into camp now. Our next destination awaits us

Eirika forced a smile at Marth. "No, Ephraim will... He... he just will" She then nodded at him. "Yes, I agree. Do you wish for me to call brother Dusk along, or leave them to their own devices?"

Alicia: "Poly, don't you leave me. I finally caught up and I will not lose you! Don't...*sobs and coughs* leave me...I...feel...panicked...I need...something to drive back this feeling..."

"..." *coughs violently, then feels his breathing slow to an almost snail-esque pace*

"..." *coughs violently, then feels his breathing slow to an almost snail-esque pace*

Alicia screamed again, "SOMEONE HELP! YUFFIE! CRIZIX! ANYONE! I NEED A HEALER HERE NOW!"

Ace came running, "What the hell is going here?"

Eirika forced a smile at Marth. "No, Ephraim will... He... he just will" She then nodded at him. "Yes, I agree. Do you wish for me to call brother Dusk along, or leave them to their own devices?"

I smiled back at her. I would never doubt him. As a fellow king and friend, he has my utmost respect and trust. I don't think they need to be rushed. When they're all done and finished, they will co-

Alicia screamed again, "SOMEONE HELP! YUFFIE! CRIZIX! ANYONE! I NEED A HEALER HERE NOW!"

Ace came running, "What the hell is going here?"

I was interrupted by the screaming voice of Alicia. Uh oh.....

I smiled back at her. I would never doubt him. As a fellow king and friend, he has my utmost respect and trust. I don't think they need to be rushed. When they're all done and finished, they will co-

I was interrupted by the screaming voice of Alicia. Uh oh.....

Eirika was just about to nod when she head a somewhat familiar voice screaming not to far away from her. Gripping her mend staff tightly, she grabbed Marth by the arm and proceeded to run to the source of the scream

After the battle ended the dark energy faded away and has said...

Isabelle: The dreamers really are getting stronger. Just like that, the dark energy I've sensed has dissolved. There's no time to be standing out here. Gotta head back to the camp.